Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Ep 3.07 Discussion ~ Where The Boys Are

From ABC.com

Quote:
The men of Seattle Grace go on a camping trip together, Addison and Callie must team up to work on a patient, Meredith assists Sloan with a procedure unlike any she has experienced, and, suspicious of her recent actions at the hospital, Bailey confronts Cristina.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I think it will be interesting to see the boys out the Hospital, doing another thing. And the relation between Mer and Mark, what do you think is gonna happen?I think just a flirt nothing more. Maybe they will talk a lot about Derek. He needs Meredith´s help with Derek.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just hope there isn't too much of Meredith.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Apparently the boys on the trip talk about their lives, backstory on them maybe?

And mer and mcsteamy that should be halarious from what we saw in the canadian preview they should be halarious working together, lol!

And callie and addison working together, maybe they can bond over a shared experience, lol!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 11-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarterley (View Post)
I just hope there isn't too much of Meredith.
She's the main character so I wouldn't hold your breath... I think her and Mark have the potential for some good banter. And I could actually see them opening up to each other a bit, though I don't know why.

I'm wondering what Izzie is going to be doing. Shadowing someone new, I suppose. I hope Addison, personally...Although I'm also wondering if Addie will be in charge since the Chief will be camping, and if that's the case, I don't see Izzie shadowing her this time around.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I dont think she's allowed to shadow attendings right now otherwise wouldn't she have done that last episode?

I think that i read in another summary the tv.com one that she was shadowing Christina..interesting no? Especially with Christina trying to cover up for Burke!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-05-2006, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Whoop this one is gonna be funny i believe...it will be nice to see what all the guys talk about while on thier camping trip....as for Mer and McSteamy...uh oh....how will Derek feel after he finds out they worked together?
Old 11-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka17 (View Post)
I dont think she's allowed to shadow attendings right now otherwise wouldn't she have done that last episode?

I think that i read in another summary the tv.com one that she was shadowing Christina..interesting no? Especially with Christina trying to cover up for Burke!
Well, Bailey could've had her shadowing Meredith, a lowly intern, just to show her that she's the absolute bottom of the chain right now. I don't know if there was any indication that she isn't allowed to shadow attendings, or even to shadow Bailey herself. But if you heard that she's shadowing Cristina, then I''ll believe that. Burke's going to be gone, so there isn't going to be any covering up going on. Cristina will get a break from that, only to be confronted by Bailey. I wonder how she'll handle that. I really hope she doesn't become the next Izzie though... one intern going crazy is enough. Although I'm even more disappointed in Burke, to tell you the truth. I wonder if his hand tremor will be noticed sometime on the camping trip?
Old 11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

I think that it'll be a very reflective trip for the boys filled with halarious moments between, lol. I think maybe that Burke will reflect on his situation and maybe come clean to Derek before the end of the episode!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I'm really excited to see all the guys in a different environment. Hopefully Derek will do a lot of reflecting and hopefully will realize that Merideth is the right thing for him.
And I'm praying to god that the Merideth and Mark thing does't go beyond flirting. Hopefully she has some brains not to do something really stupid.
This episode is sure to be really funny probably with some deep moments. It's sure to be a good one!
Meredith+DerekCallie+GeorgeChristina+BurkeAddison+Mark
Old 11-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

It should definately be interesting to see all the guys out camping, bonding, being macho men

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 11-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatiara (View Post)
It should definately be interesting to see all the guys out camping, bonding, being macho men
Even George...
Old 11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Total Fan

Okay let's have some fun. Who do you think will be the worst fisherman, or the best? Or heck can't fish at all ?
Old 11-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah it will be really cool to see them in situations other then in the hospital. Sure to be a funny one!
I'm really anxious to see what happens between Baily and Cristina. With Burke out camping not there to protect Cristina, Baily might unleash the rath of the "Nazi" on Cristina. That could get slightly ugly.
And I wonder what will happen with Izzie. If in this episode she will follow the rules or not. Hopefully she'll be good.

plz respond and let me know what you think! thankz
Old 11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Derek will be the best fishermen. George will probably be the worst. Burke will try really really hard to be a good one. And I doubt that the Chief will even try to attempt to fish.