Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
I don't really think it was a waste. She wasn't meant to be anything more than a bump in Calzona's relationship. She was used to break them up, she did. The end.

After Arizona is done with Leah, I hope that Leah and Arizona will be friends, or at least work friendship like Alex/Arizona are. I really liked seeing Arizona tell Leah something to calm her down. But I didn't see any "sparks" there, just a friendship vibe.

Unless...of course Leah ends up being Mark's daughter. In that case, ICK.
I thought it was a waste because there could have been more between Lauren and Arizona. But like you said, the writers didn't plan on Lauren being anymore than an interloper for Calzona. I just still can't get over the chemistry they had, and the way they met, that was the typical GA way to start a relationship. I still have a stupid smile on my face whenever I watch their scenes.

I wonder if the writers did not really show anything going on between Arizona and Leah, but just told us what was happening because they learned from the Lauren case. They can't risk having Leah be more than another bump in Calzona's road, so they dialed down the chemistry to way low.

A big NO to Leah being Mark's daughter. I know biologically they aren't related, but still... NO. But it would be just like the writers to make that happen to Arizona.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think the Lauren story line was a waste. I do think they had some greay chemistry and if it wasn't for the cheating I would have probably enjoyed it more.

The Leah thing kind of frustrates me. I find it annoying they don't show anything. I mean I had to watch C/M when Calzona was on a break last time I feel like they should also show Leah/Arizona now. Even if it's just a fling. Double standard..
Old 11-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimimi0101 (View Post)
The Leah thing kind of frustrates me. I find it annoying they don't show anything.
Arizona is getting flack for something that we don't see happening. If she's going to do the time, at least show us her doing the crime!
Old 11-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Arizona could cure cancer (lets be honest it would happen off screen) and she'd still be called a villain.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can get Arizona and Lauren, but Arizona and Leah the writers are destroying Arizona with this in my opinion. She just got broke up with Callie no divorce ? I dunoo , but come on this so fast I would have understood if it happened in the 2nd part of the season but now it's just like Arizona is a needy woman who uses others to feel good and not lonely. I guess Leah does not mine being used * knows people like that who got no pride or dignity* .
Old 11-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
I can get Arizona and Lauren, but Arizona and Leah the writers are destroying Arizona with this in my opinion. She just got broke up with Callie no divorce ? I dunoo , but come on this so fast I would have understood if it happened in the 2nd part of the season but now it's just like Arizona is a needy woman who uses others to feel good and not lonely. I guess Leah does not mine being used * knows people like that who got no pride or dignity* .
It's been couple of months cause the fist epi was june/july and epi 7 was halloween. Callie hasn't given her any reason to believe they would work it out. In the contrary she goes around telling people Arizona is dead and treating her like she was a liability for the past year. I don't get what people expect from her. To sit around and wait till Callie finally decides they get to talk.

Arizona is a needy woman. I mean before she met Callie she was only short time there and she already slept with numerous nurses. It is what Arizona did before Callie. And now she refuses to deal so she goes back to what she knows.

The problem with this Arizona is always the villain thing is that it is just untrue. Callie made huge mistakes previous seasons but because Arizona made the biggest mistake it gets forgotten. But I actually need for Callie to recognize this before I want her with Callie again. If Callie can't do that than I'd rather Arizona find another woman, cause Arizona& happiness will always be my true otp.

Last edited by kiwimimi0101; 11-11-2013 at 05:37 AM
Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is the whole reason of this "break up". The stuff Arizona is doing has absolutely NOTHING to do with Callie. She's finally her own person and not just "Callie's wife". Arizona can do whatever she wants, she doesn't have to run it by Callie.

Now, MY problem with all of this is, we are only seeing so little of Arizona that it's making her look like a heartless bitch. Because we didn't SEE all the groveling that Arizona did (according to JCap). How sad is it that the actress has to tell us things because they aren't showing it.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I just don't think it's fair they give her a big storyline and than don't follow through or they make it about other people.

Obviously I don't see Arizona as cold hearted more someone that lives in a bubble and runs away from problems instead of facing them.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just don't think it's fair they give her a big storyline and than don't follow through or they make it about other people.
This. They use her for the s8 finale, s9 premiere and s9 finale. They pimped out the premiere as being the "answer to everything" and we actually got NOTHING. Now here we are soon to be 9 episodes in and we still know NOTHING.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Anyoen see Shonda's tweet. She says they have an Arizona centric episode on their agenda. If they really make that happen I'll be super happy. It's my biggest GA wish..an episode with lots of Arizona
Old 11-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

she said that? awesome. i just saw the tweet from Jessica saying she's in a long scene

🌸 ʝ ӓɉ ἐ
Old 11-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah she said

And I saw it on her timeline. Now I only hope she really does it
Old 11-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WOOHOO JUST LET IT HAPPEN NOW!

Also, I'm really glad we got Jessica's tweet. Presumably, it's for the 11th episode. Just have to see how much of the 5 pages ends up on screen.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

from your words to the universe AKA Shonda's ears

🌸 ʝ ӓɉ ἐ
Old 11-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The best way to put it, is this...

Quote:
an arizona-centric episode? can ABC really get away with only showing 6 minutes of programming?
From tumblr.