Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimimi0101 (View Post)
I think not having it be Lauren is a choice the writers made because they still want to get Callie/Arizona back together at some point. If they made her be with Lauren that'd be impossible,

I think Leah / Arizona is nice. I liked their scenes last episode. I think they can learn from each other.

I do kind of look forward to Callie finding out because I wonder how she react.
Oh I like your avatar!
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Woohoo according to Jessica's twitter...

Spoiler:
Old 11-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think not having it be Lauren is a choice the writers made because they still want to get Callie/Arizona back together at some point. If they made her be with Lauren that'd be impossible,
I agree. Because I don't ship Calzona (I ship Arizona with happiness), I find myself wishing Lauren would come back. I think the (lack of) chemistry between Arizona and Leah, as well as not showing them touching, is deliberate so that Arizona/Leah is non-threatening to Callie and Arizona. There is such a great difference compared to Arizona and Lauren's chemistry.

Things would be a lot more interesting if Lauren comes back because she would be a real threat to Callie and Arizona. There's more suspense, compared to now where there's no suspense at all. Like with Meredith and baby Bailey in last year's finale, you just know they're going to be fine in the end. Unfortunately, because the writers would never allow Arizona to be her own character instead of just a supporting character to Callie, they would never let her be the object in an actual love triangle (Callie/Arizona/Lauren).

Whatever happens, I hope the writers don't just discard what they have built up with Arizona and Leah after they're done with this storyline. I hope to keep seeing them interact, as friends or as teacher/student. We all know Arizona needs more people in her corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
Woohoo according to Jessica's twitter...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by lancer6238; 11-07-2013 at 05:24 PM
lancer6238 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
Whatever happens, I hope the writers don't just discard what they have built up with Arizona and Leah after they're done with this storyline. I hope to keep seeing them interact, as friends or as teacher/student. We all know Arizona needs more people in her corner.
This! I love that this year they gave Arizona other people than Callie and a bit of Alex to interact with.
I love her interacting with Leah and April. I hope they don't forget about them.

And I feel like I'm the only one that really likes Arizona this year. I don't think she's out of character at all
Old 11-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And I feel like I'm the only one that really likes Arizona this year. I don't think she's out of character at all
You're not! I like her too, and I don't think she's OOC either. But I don't think there's anything she can do that would make me not like her
Old 11-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im just soo
Old 11-08-2013, 05:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You're not! I like her too, and I don't think she's OOC either. But I don't think there's anything she can do that would make me not like her
ha your not the only one.

I just get so frustrated with peole that are all: oh she's such a selfish bitch for not wanting to work on her marriage. I mean she tried at first and maybe now she doesn't want that. Maybe for her to grow as a person it's better to be apart from Callie.

I feel people forget to see her as Arizona the person instead of Callie's plus one.

The only thing I do need is an explanation to why she cheated. But that's because I want to know what's going on in her mind.

Quote:
Im just soo
How do you mean?

I'm also but more abotu the fact that their award winning peds doctor doesn't get any cases.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just get so frustrated with peole that are all: oh she's such a selfish bitch for not wanting to work on her marriage.
How is she supposed to do that when Callie isn't receptive at all? Why do people not talk about how Callie is already thinking about her life after divorce (last week about splitting the next 10 years of Halloween with Arizona and this week with the questions she asked Emma)?

I'm actually kind of glad we didn't get the groveling S7 Arizona. Yes she cheated, and she also spent the first 3-4 episodes feeling horrible about it and wanting to make it right with Callie, but it was like banging her head into a wall. It would be pathetic to keep trying when you know the other person isn't going to respond at all.

People talk about Arizona taking off her necklace, but Callie took off her necklace and ring weeks (months? GA timeline make no sense!) ago. I actually have no idea why Arizona is still wearing them. That's the most confusing thing to me.

I think a lot of these people who bemoan that Arizona is a bitch for not still trying to get Callie back just can't stand to see Arizona with Leah. I personally have no problem seeing Arizona with someone else. In fact, if she's going to get so much grief about it anyway, I would rather the writers bring Lauren back, or actually make Arizona/Leah more believable than what they currently are. It's annoying to see some fans complain about Arizona and Leah together, but for me to not actually see anything significant going on between them. They've never even touched!

Quote:
I'm also but more abotu the fact that their award winning peds doctor doesn't get any cases.
Right? I never understood that either.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Two peds cases this past episode and not even at least a consult I don't get it. She is so bored she's hanging around eating pastries.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And giving tours of the hospital lol. Poor Jessica.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

But it looks like she has at least two friends. That's something
Old 11-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

People talk about Arizona taking off her necklace, but Callie took off her necklace and ring weeks (months? GA timeline make no sense!) ago. I actually have no idea why Arizona is still wearing them. That's the most confusing thing to me.

I think a lot of these people who bemoan that Arizona is a bitch for not still trying to get Callie back just can't stand to see Arizona with Leah. I personally have no problem seeing Arizona with someone else. In fact, if she's going to get so much grief about it anyway, I would rather the writers bring Lauren back, or actually make Arizona/Leah more believable than what they currently are. It's annoying to see some fans complain about Arizona and Leah together, but for me to not actually see anything significant going on between them. They've never even touched!

Right? I never understood that either.
I agree on all what you`ve said...so damn right. That Arizona taking off her necklace was necessary in my opinion, it`s something which belongs to her relationship with Callie and all that belongs to the past.
I don`t don`t have a problem to see arizona with someone else and Leah is a sweet girl....
But it would be much greater if Shonda would bring Lauren back, they have Chemistry to die for

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.
HeavenlyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say this season has made me love her more. And I really like her with leah. I'm going to need a thread for them soon!
bandcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree. Because I don't ship Calzona (I ship Arizona with happiness), I find myself wishing Lauren would come back. I think the (lack of) chemistry between Arizona and Leah, as well as not showing them touching, is deliberate so that Arizona/Leah is non-threatening to Callie and Arizona. There is such a great difference compared to Arizona and Lauren's chemistry.

Things would be a lot more interesting if Lauren comes back because she would be a real threat to Callie and Arizona. There's more suspense, compared to now where there's no suspense at all. Like with Meredith and baby Bailey in last year's finale, you just know they're going to be fine in the end. Unfortunately, because the writers would never allow Arizona to be her own character instead of just a supporting character to Callie, they would never let her be the object in an actual love triangle (Callie/Arizona/Lauren).

You speak from my soul...even I totally ship Calzona cause I really really love them together. But bringing Lauren on the show only for 3 episodes was not necessary. She should have stayed much longer. I can`t get over Laurzona and their chemistry.

...Yes that was a big waste

Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen, as if they were just meant to be.
HeavenlyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really think it was a waste. She wasn't meant to be anything more than a bump in Calzona's relationship. She was used to break them up, she did. The end.

After Arizona is done with Leah, I hope that Leah and Arizona will be friends, or at least work friendship like Alex/Arizona are. I really liked seeing Arizona tell Leah something to calm her down. But I didn't see any "sparks" there, just a friendship vibe.

Unless...of course Leah ends up being Mark's daughter. In that case, ICK.