Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2005, 05:22 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Lost-n-Aliasfan]Hey everyone,
I didn't see a thread for music videos so I'll post it here. It is my first Derek and Meredith video. For not having alot of scenes to work with I think it turned out really well. The song is Dangerous To Know by Hilary Duff. I thought this song sounded so much like them. It is from Meredith's point of view. Hope you enjoy!!!

Very cool Jennifer!

I'm so addicted I watched the premier for the 3rd time last night. Did any of you notice in the opening scene when Meredith clearly doesn't remember his name they pan to him and as he's telling her, in the background you can hear the sound of a small plane landing. You know, kind of a low buzzing noise? I rewinded and watched it again to make sure it wasn't just a small plane going over my house. Am I hallucinating this? I thought it was a really cool touch to signify him feeling "shot down" He so clearly was much more into her than she was.

The way he's constantly looking at her eyes and then her mouth when he talks to her. Wow. Some really excellent chemistry. I can't believe how much I love this show.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Warper
Yup... We have our second shipper name for this show! The Inbetweens and BGL!

Tahra
not to sound mean or anything (and keep in mind i'm just reading page 7, i've still got a couple of more left), but choosing a shipper name between 2 or 3 persons isn't all that fair. JMO.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 04-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

HERE WE HAVE THREAD #2 COME POST OVER HERE!

http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.php?t=40898

Icon credit: IceQueenFollower