Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

Chyler Leigh/Lexie Grey: The new intern/sister=new Derek's love interest??

I thought we should start a thread for the new character on the show, who appears to be Meredith half sister.

She's this beautiful actress who appeared on many tv shows like "The Practice". "Reunion" or "That 80's Show".

I loved the girl in the bar flirting with Sheperd, and I loved when she appeared again on last ep. But, I didn't like at all that she's Grey too.
I'm sure we're gonna love her really soon.
Wellcome to Grey's Anatomy!!

FanListing;
  1. Gizziefan1
  2. Dorkodancer147
  3. KerBear
  4. hyperactivecheskie
  5. Holly1985
  6. Shipperaholic
  7. TessShipper
  8. UnaVitaSegreta
  9. mariem201
  10. lovder&mer
  11. Addison Montgomery
  12. DreamWalker

Reasons we like her;

Becuase she's fresh and new
Becuase she's sparky and not damaged
Becuase she doesn't care what day it is

Last edited by IsabelAmandaEvans; 08-03-2007 at 01:54 PM
Old 05-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it was a surprise. I don't like her just from what I know of her and the drama that she'll cause but then again I didn't like Addie at first either. I love Addie now so I might learn to love Lexi too.

Isn't it interesting that all of Meredith's family have some connection or another to the hospital? I wonder if she and Meredith will have a moment since both of their mothers died in SGH?

What about Derek? Does he have a thing for interns with the last name Grey? It's a funny coincidence.

On a side note: I liked her on the short-lived Reunion and she's a pretty good actress.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

i feel so sorry for this actress i mean - we already hate her she's McBarWhore - a lot of merder fans hate her and its gonna be hard to deal with that - being the character who screwed it all up but then again - kate walsh was hated and i absolutely adore her now - she's amazing!
don't really see myself liking lexie really - i mean she's beautiful but she's just....i don't know....she's like the lesser Grey really and you know as the cowboys say this town aint big enough for the two of them - she's gotta go unfortunately!! shame because if she'd come on just as a random character like ava maybe she'd get a better fan reaction!!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

okay, speaking honestly? I'm no Mer/Der fan at all. But in comparison to Lexi? Yeah, I would sooner deal with Mer/Der than Lexi. It's tooo much drama and honestly? Haven't we had enough angst? If Mer/Der are taking their time off, then let it be with real heart and not with this quick rebound.

I have this sick feeling that she's going to try and get her grubby hands on Alex...but that's just me. I could see her pulling a stunt like that, AND considering the fact that he's going to probably resort some sexual rebound to deal with messing up his chances with Ava.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeh i totally agree - alex would be her first choice i think as i don't think next season will focus much on the new interns except lexie so it'll be lexie and alex because alex probably needs a rebound and we all know he likes sex!!
Old 05-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Total Fan

WOAH shes merediths sister??? i had no idea
i rly liked her tho .. actually when she was talking to derek in the bar i wanted him to say yes .. i just wish she wasnt mere's sis
Old 05-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I LOVE Chyler Leigh. I watched her on reunion. And even though, I'm a Mer/Der fan, I really hope something happens with her and McDreamy, cuz IMO Mer/Der need a break.

We should make a supporter list If so, you can add me

Honestly, I dont like Meredith at all and I already prefer Lexie! She seems sweet. I dont know why everyone hates her.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

I don't care about Mer/Der and if that's all Lexi is about (which it probably will be) she'll be boring, no matter how cute she is... but it will be a waste.

A fling with Alex might be interesting, if it was done well.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Add me! I like her character!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well I'm a huge fan of Chyler, but I'm not liking the prospect of pairing her with McDreamy, I just think they should bring her in as a new intern and leave it at that.

I'm glad Chyler got something after "Reunion" because that show was amazing and she did such a fantastic job in it.

I knew she had to be more than just a guest stint when she was hitting on Derek and without reading spoilers I pinned her as the other half-sister because she was wearing black and said she had a bad day ie her mother's funeral. I'm so right, lol.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jate+mavieforever (View Post)
yeh i totally agree - alex would be her first choice i think as i don't think next season will focus much on the new interns except lexie so it'll be lexie and alex because alex probably needs a rebound and we all know he likes sex!!
yeah, won't mean it'll be any good. Seriously, I want the damage control for the characters we have grown to know rather than "new" ones.

the only reason why I even like Alex now is because of the side we saw with Ava. I'm kinda tired of his manwhoring ways
Old 05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm disappointed that a character who should at first be involved in a complex relationship with her sister is instead brought in as a third party triangle that would be beyond trashy. It doesn't matter what anyone did. YOU DO NOT DATE TWO MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY. Period. End of story. No more discussion.

My hope is that the immediate violent backlash of how Lexie was introduced encourages Shonda to go in the direction this storyline should have always gone: the daughter who was rejected by her father (Meredith) coming to terms with the daughter he praised and adored (Lexie). Derek has no place in the foundation of their relationship. Certainly no romantic obstacle place.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Add me to the list. I like her character a lot already and hope she gets a big part. I hope George does retake his internship agian so he and Lexi Grey can be good friends. I liked the way they introduced each other at the end like that and it would be funny as heck if Lexi turned down Derek becuase she ended up crushing on George, talk about ironey LOL.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

shonda spelled her name Lexie so now we know...
Old 05-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Sadly being a WB junkie I know her back from the rather lame tv show "Safe Harbor." The girl in my avatar, Alison Lohman, played her best friend on it.

Let's hope Chyler has better luck on this show than she has had on others.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself