Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. I can't wait to see more of Lexie.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 02-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Actually guys I haven't read that article. I don't really wanna read it since you all agree it's terrible.

Angel
if George sleeps with Lexie, I think he will have slept with every female cast apart from Cristina and Baily And they're talking about Alex

And Virginie my avie is what you think it is.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

I would not mind a short george and Lexie hookup, but not Alex and Izzie, I could not stand that, sorry, I hate them together.

In the end, George and Izzie IMO belong together and I want them with noone else.

But I am excited about George and Lexie being friends as I think they are so cute together. And like I said out of the three possibilities, G and C, A and I and G and L, George and Lexie would be the one I would be less upset about as long as it didn't last too long.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Some cool photos we haven't seen. ( I believe)
You can also check some new ones I just added, in our OP.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

How sweet and beautiful can Chyler be?
I just love her. and I love Lexie and I don't post here for a looooooong while.
Soph you did a great job on the OP. I loved it.
x
Old 02-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovder&mer (View Post)
How sweet and beautiful can Chyler be?
I just love her. and I love Lexie and I don't post here for a looooooong while.
Soph you did a great job on the OP. I loved it.
Barbara !!! where have you been lately?? i missed you. and thank ya for your nice comments
I've found some ore pictures, only problem is I cannot possibly put all of them in our OP, and have to chose the best ones.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

She is so pretty and talented, I love her!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I've been off a little because I'm not too excited on GA neither any other show.
Hope with new episodes I can be more motivated.
anyway I miss you guys.
x
Old 02-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
And Virginie my avie is what you think it is.
Aww ... That's so cute. I love your avie.

I love the pics of Chyler. She's very beautiful and extremely talented. I'm glad she is part of GA.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 02-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovder&mer (View Post)
I've been off a little because I'm not too excited on GA neither any other show.
Hope with new episodes I can be more motivated.
anyway I miss you guys.
considering the last episodes were kinda better imo, i have high expectations for the new episodes, and hopefully you'll get motivated once more, and be back with us

Anyways guys, she's really beautiful in those new pictures, isn't she? Some times I get this feeling that her eyes are green, not black-brown dunno why. they're really beautiful eyes.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelia_it_sky (View Post)

Angel
if George sleeps with Lexie, I think he will have slept with every female cast apart from Cristina and Baily And they're talking about Alex
That's what freaks me out: Meredith, Callie, Izzie and Lexie and what makes things worse is that Mer and Lexie are sisters! And then Alex is called a manwhore. If Bailey doesn't make up with her husband, she better watch out cuz George is single now!

Chyler's eyes look cool with the black eye-liner in the press conference pic.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes I want George and Lexie as friends only, he belongs with Izzie. I don<t think George has slept with more women than the others, he just slept with main characters so we know about it. I am pretty sure Alex slept with most of the nurses and we know Mark has. George slept with 4 women which is not that much considering. Alex is sleeping with two women at the same time and making eyes at a third. And George has been in love with Callie and Izzie. Alex was not in love with Lexie, Ava or Olivia or Addison, so there is a difference.

So I do not consider George a manwhore at all.

If I had to sleep with one guy on the show, it would be George though. He is so sweet and caring and nice and cute and he looks like a great kisser. The other guys are all pretty much in love with themselves and think sleeping with them is like a gift from God, ugh!
Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabigirl (View Post)
I don<t think George has slept with more women than the others, he just slept with main characters so we know about it. I am pretty sure Alex slept with most of the nurses and we know Mark has.
But the point is, Alex (and Mark) sleeps with women outside the small group he's part of. George sleeps with the people who are part of his inner circle and who are friends amongst themselves creating an odd situation (Meredith/Izzie, Callie/Meredith, Callie/Izzie and likely Meredith/Lexie).

Quote:
If I had to sleep with one guy on the show, it would be George though. He is so sweet and caring and nice and cute and he looks like a great kisser. The other guys are all pretty much in love with themselves and think sleeping with them is like a gift from God, ugh!
George is at the bottom of my list (for several reasons) if I had to choose but to each their own. I also disagree about the other guys (Alex, Mark) thinking they're a gift from God and being in love with themselves (they actually both demonstrate a lot of self-loathing). If anything, they are the most honest because they don't pretend to be good guys and let you know upfront what to expect from them. I can't say the same for George...

About Chyler, (since this is her thread) are there any pics of her kids? She's beautiful and her husband is handsome, I'm thinking her kids must be gorgeous.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I think George and Lexie could make a good couple but it also weirds me out that George would sleep with another roomate who's the half sister of his previous roomate who he also slept with.
That's one of the reasons why people wouldn't like a G/L hookup, the fact that George would be sleeping with all the women he gets friends with.

Quote:
About Chyler, (since this is her thread) are there any pics of her kids?
Don't think so and I'm glad since it's good to protect the intimacy of a minor.

Quote:
they are the most honest because they don't pretend to be good guys and let you know upfront what to expect from them. I can't say the same for George...
I know that this is the Chyler thread, but sorry George is my soft spot on this show, so forgive me for going OT, please. I think George doesn't pretend to be a good guy, I don't think he considers himself like that, not after he cheated on her wife. He just made a mistake, which makes him more human. I agree with you in the sense that Mark and Alex have showed self-loathing, the thing is that those 2 are bullies, and have shown double standards (have punished George for cheating, yet they've done the exact same thing), while George hasn't IMO.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am sorry but I have to defend George. He has never ever pretended to be the good guy. He felt such self-loathing over his DRUNKEN one-night stand he failed his exam. He told his mom he was TOTALLY to blame, told Callie to blame him and took full responsibility. He apologized to Mer for being an idiot and stood up for her with jhis dad when he was angry with her. He has always blamed himself more than anyone and has always shown a lot of insecurity. Remember the whole Izzie is gorgeous and I am just George thing. Of course, Izzie is not shallow like that, unlike some fans, and saw George's beauty.

Alex does not pretend to be a good guy and is honest. Please! Has he told Ava's husband he is sleeping with his wife? No. Didn't he judge george and Izzie for the one time they had sex even though they were drunk and they did not do anything else until he was divorced? yes. Did he apologize for that when he started having an affir, not a one-night stand, totally sober with a women he didn't even love 9George and Izzie are madly in love) just to get sex while sleepin with someone else? No, in fact both he and Mark condemned George for it, and George like a MAN, accepted his humiliation from manwhore Mark of all people. And George helped Alex when he failed his exams, Alex, he humiliated him, no question on who is the best guy of them all.

And yes, I wwould sleep with George above all guys. Like Izzie has said, he is great, sexy, funny and perfect and has the biggest heart in the world, any guy who willc ry over not being able to save a dead raccoon is gorgeous to me.

But yes, going back on Lexie, I think if she did sleep with George, she would be taking a major step up from the jerk she is with now. I do find them cute but I dio not want George to sleep with all his friends, and he already has two women in love with him, he does not need a third. Plus, George and Izzie are soulmates and should be together.