Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Meredith and Nathan had sex again and wanted to share a hotel room at the end of the episode. I'm curious what's going on. They will certainly not sleep. In the promo to episode 13x21, both of them are happy and look happy when they come to the press conference. And Nathan is a gentelman. He lets Meredith take the lead and asserts that it was her merit and that it is her show, I find it really good. Derek would never have acted like that. But Nathan does.

As you can see both are in 13x21 also a couple and Maggie will get out with them in the episode, I hope she does not get too upset and does not like a child.

And my guess for the final 13x24 concerning Merthan. We'll all be surprised. It gets hot as Debbie Allen has said. There is a video on Youtube by Merthan aka Ellen and Martin and I think the Meredith is getting pregnant.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

I really don't care about Maggie's feelings. The last few episodes were about her. It's time to give other characters a little bit screentime. Nathan isn't into Maggie, he wants Meredith. If Maggie is not too blind and stubborn she already knows and should accept it. But I don't trust Shonda to make that right. It's probably going to be another rooster fight. Poor Nathan.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Maggie, if she is wise, should not make a drama out of it when she learns in 13x21 that Meredith and Nathan had sex and are now a couple. Well, Meredith should have told her right away, but she did not know before she slept with Nathan the Maggie was crushed in Nathan like a 13-year-old teenager. Maggie should be happy for Meredith, that she has someone at her side and also partly back into her heart. I hope the Maggie reacts like an adult and I hope if there are problems Amelia intervenes and mediates between both. I think even the Amelia then on Meredith's side beats.

I also think that Meredith and Nathan Maggie should say it together that they are a couple. Meredith should not take the step alone.

Nathan loves Meredith. And the look he threw Meredith on the plane when she took care of the little boy who cried before, says it all. I think he knew or wanted to have a family with Meredith. Maybe he even thought of a baby in hinds.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)

Nathan loves Meredith. And the look he threw Meredith on the plane when she took care of the little boy who cried before, says it all. I think he knew or wanted to have a family with Meredith. Maybe he even thought of a baby in hinds.
One step after another. I think both are not ready to have a family of their own. We have another season ahead. Let's wait until then. Their relationship is fairly new and fresh.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
One step after another. I think both are not ready to have a family of their own. We have another season ahead. Let's wait until then. Their relationship is fairly new and fresh.
Yes, what does not mean. If Meredith becomes pregnant, they must be ready, whether they want or not. Or Meredith lets the baby abort, but that would not bring her over the heart and Nathan would be happy despite the pregnancy unplanned and unintentionally happened. Meredith might be a little displeased.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad they found each other before the season ends. Shonda needed almost a complete season to put them together. I hope nothing bad happens that separates them.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I think rather times not because what happens great. Megan will not show up. The actress Bridget Regan herself has a big role project. Can Meredith and Nathan or one of them be in danger and what happens, but not in the sense of what happens. Perhaps Meredith finds out in the final that she is pregnant and then what happens, and she loses the baby.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I like Merthan as much as the next person but I find the concept that they're in love crazy. They're not even dating yet and they've known each other how long?

I also highly doubt that Mer is going to have another child
Old 04-19-2017, 01:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I don't think she will get pregnant that quickly.
Karen
Old 04-19-2017, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I like Merthan as much as the next person but I find the concept that they're in love crazy. They're not even dating yet and they've known each other how long?
More than a year I guess according to the timeline. I think for Grey's world it's long enough to fall for someone.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Why should she even get pregnant to start with? I understand that they are rarely show her kids and it seems like a non event for her to be a mother of 3, but in real life it's a hard work and her having 4 kids will be just too much.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

I agree. Four is too much. But it's also nice to have a baby with someone you love. I don't know how many seasons we'll have after that, but maybe they can talk about a family of their own in a later season.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I was hoping for more scenes tonight, but it really feels good that Meredith addresses their relationship as "couple". I hope we'll get more scenes with them before the season ends.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I just read the synopsis for the finale:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 04-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler: