Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Because Shonda is a drama queen. Isn't she a little bit too young for him? Maggie is 30 and he is around 40. But the main reason this won't happen is that he is not interested in her.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Lol that she is I think they will drag this until the finale
Old 03-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Because Shonda is a drama queen. Isn't she a little bit too young for him? Maggie is 30 and he is around 40. But the main reason this won't happen is that he is not interested in her.
Well to be fair that is on par with a lot of the hook ups on this show. MerDer were like this, and so was Cristina/Owen and Cristina/Burke, and even Amelia and Owen need to be quite a bit different in their ages for Owen to be so desperate for Amelia to conceive.

I think it is the second reason. He is just not into her. She is also a bit naive for him, from what I saw last episode.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Well to be fair that is on par with a lot of the hook ups on this show. MerDer were like this, and so was Cristina/Owen and Cristina/Burke, and even Amelia and Owen need to be quite a bit different in their ages for Owen to be so desperate for Amelia to conceive.
Or Lexie and Mark. Maggie seems to have a hyperactive nature. That's the reason why people think she is naive. I don't think she is. She is a very successful surgeon and knows what she wants. I really don't know what she sees in Nathan. Is it his looks or his charm? I can't remember a scene where he was flirting with Maggie. He did a lot with Meredith. So why did she fall for him in the first place?
Old 03-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

I guess I think she is a little self-centered and sees things through a rosy coloured view. For instance, two Thursday's ago Nathan reprimanded her for not understanding why the parents of the patient with schizophrenia would not forgive themselves for finding their daughter and realizing they moved on without her.

Then the way she behaved to her mother, not understanding how she could move on from her father and not giving her any opportunity to explain herself. She just does not have a lot of experience in life.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Then the way she behaved to her mother, not understanding how she could move on from her father and not giving her any opportunity to explain herself. She just does not have a lot of experience in life.
Maybe what she sees in him is more like a father figure. I hope that Meredith will talk to her openly about her feelings for Nathan that both can have a chance together.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for using the tag
Old 03-27-2017, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

I really hope we'll see next time how they are going out to dinner and maybe more...
Old 03-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nathan is right, their timing is off. The writers treat them like a yo-yo.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

And now Maggie is in the picture again. I don't like it and really am disappointed. I should have known that Shonda is not ready to give up on the love triangle.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Finally! It was about time that Meredith moved on. Can't wait to see more progress in their relationship. Of course there is still Maggie, but Meredith shouldn't do what's best for her sister. She should do what is best for her happiness. And it seems she has found a new happiness in Nathan.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

It seems as if Maggie finds out next week.

I didn't like how Nathan said she has to let Derek go. I think the wording wasn't right.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I think he was right. Maybe the wording was wrong but what he said was true. She needs to let go to move on. She can't grieve forever. She can keep her memories, but she is too young to "bury" herself with him. She isn't married anymore. Derek is dead, so is their marriage.