Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

We don't know what he said to Maggie but maybe you are right. She doesn't look very happy when she leaves him. I hope he is honest to her about his feelings but I'm sure this will cause trouble between the sisters.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I think 99% is Nathan in terms of Meredith Maggie ask what Meredith is going on and also equal to tell her that he loves her and that's why Maggie then goes away with an unhappy expression, because he does not share her feelings because he feelings for Meredith Has. He even thinks that they can help him Meredith to win over. This is hard for Maggie.

And so the bomb will burst the Meredith and Nathan had sex because Maggie is then likely to respond at the dinner of Omelia Meredith in relation to Nathan and Owen will be out of it also. So I think it could happen.

And let's face it we all want the Maggie learns as quickly as possible by Meredith and Nathan.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

She doesn't want him to go out with her sister. Can it be more obvious that she is indeed madly in love with him?
Old 09-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she's in love yet. I think she wants to be with him but she's not ready yet.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with Mai, she wants to be with Nathan but she's not ready. She may have had sex with him, but the idea of getting into a new relationship after the epic one with Derek is probably freaking her out. Then to learn Maggie has a crush on him makes it worse, and she seems to be pushing him away.

That, to me, doesn't imply she's madly in love with him.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

That she is not ready for a serious relationship doesn't mean that she has no feelings for him. I don't believe it's just the sex she is interested in. Imo she is afraid of her own feelings. That's the reason she is pushing him away.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I agree with Mai, she wants to be with Nathan but she's not ready. She may have had sex with him, but the idea of getting into a new relationship after the epic one with Derek is probably freaking her out. Then to learn Maggie has a crush on him makes it worse, and she seems to be pushing him away.

That, to me, doesn't imply she's madly in love with him.
Meredith is not madly in love with him. But it has a little bit in love with him and has feelings for him and can not handle it. Because Nathan the first man after Derek is, for as it again has deeper feelings. And it comes not so clear that Nathan so much woo them and wants. But I think it's just a matter of time before Nathan Meredith is a chance and that both a serious relationship with one another have as a couple. I think and hope that Alex is her talk and tell her is that she should go to Nathan, because the know now that Maggie in Nathan has a crush and had sex with Meredith Nathan and also has feelings for him. Alex is caught between two stools.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

What we can see in the promo the love triangle will be continued. And I bet that Maggie will find out that Riggs lied to her that he isn't ready for a serious relationship. Can't wait for the catfight.

Awww... That was so cute.

Last edited by Christian'sKimberDoll; 10-02-2016 at 03:06 AM
Old 10-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

You will find out that he loves Meredith and wants to have a relationship with her, which indeed is so, or worse, the Meredith told him that he should say no to her. Oh then there is noise between Meredith and Maggie.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure he wants a relationship with her but he also knows that she needs more time. Personally I don't get why she needs more time. It's not that Derek only died yesterday.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the sneak peek
Old 10-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I'm sure he wants a relationship with her but he also knows that she needs more time. Personally I don't get why she needs more time. It's not that Derek only died yesterday.

Because Meredith might feel insecure and do not know how to deal with it. And both also had actually discussed according to their sex, which is not from them that they are just friends, the times had sex and maybe have and Nathan said that Meredith is not his angel or his sun. And suddenly he's in love with her, and Meredith also has feelings for him? And Nathan will have a long relationship with Meredith? I mean what happened? Was it at Nathan Love at second sight or what?!
Old 10-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meredith has kids so she needs to take them into account that's why she needs time
Old 10-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Derek died a long time ago, but she hasn't had a relationship other than Derek in like 10 years, and MD had a big relationship so I don't see how it's wrong that it takes her a while to move on.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

True.