Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Uh pretty sure that's not even a song title?

Sounds like a series finale title more than a season finale, jmo.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Seems a consolation for fans who thought that Meredith was more connected to Cristina than Derek.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

The title isn't "You're My Person." Someone just put that on Wikipedia for lolz.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Too bad.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info cannot believe Revenge is ending .
Old 04-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Still any reaction from the cast?

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 04-24-2015, 10:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Camilla has made a lot of retweets with the hashtag "#tearsofgreys" Jerrika has made some retweets as well, but not as many as Camilla. Caterina has also made a few retweets.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Still any reaction from the cast?
I've seen more tweets in regards to the fandom, but none in regards to shoutouts to PD.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:49 PM
Addicted Fan

GREY'S ANATOMY Fans Launch Petition to Bring Back Derek, "We DO NOT Deserve This!"

Quote:
GREY'S ANATOMY, "How to Save a Life", April 23, 2015, Actors: Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, The Scene: Derek's death
Daniel van der Veer: I can't believe the show killed off the character that is essentially its male lead. I know Derek hasn't been always around this season, but his death is still one of the biggest shocks the show has ever done. His death was also very cruel since he knew he was dying due to the incompetent doctors, but he couldn't tell them. It was wrong for him to die like this and not in the hospital he worked at. But his death was very emotional even if I don't watch the show weekly.
Jamie Coudeville: I never expected their story to end this way. I hate that he died because of other doctor's mistakes. At least with George and Mark, they did everything they possibly could. I feel like Meredith is just trying to hold herself together for her kids right now. Her breakdown is still coming.
Diana Mack: I used to love this show, but killing Derek off was extreme. Also he died in one of the simpliest way ever, by accident. What about Meredith now? I'm not going to watch this show anymore, since it really disappointed me.
Klutzy girl: I'm going to miss Derek, Meredith's lost way too much at this point, and I have no clue where's the show's going from here but that scene hurt so much.
Romain Ossust: Meredith cut off Derek's life support and stayed by his side when he died. Also picked by Maximilian Conte
Scene Of The Week - April 26, 2015 - POLL | Spoilers

Quote:
HONORABLE MENTION | In the immediate aftermath of Derek’s tragic death on Grey’s Anatomy, Ellen Pompeo hung a thick cloak of bitterness and rage over Meredith’s grief. (It’s a wonder she didn’t put the doctors who’d failed her husband in the ICU, so withering was the way that she spoke to them. Seriously — has “You did the best you could” ever sounded more damning?) As a result, when her monumental sorrow eventually showed through — as she was being presented with papers to terminate Derek’s life support — it wasn’t just heartbreaking to behold, it was crippling. “You go,” she finally whispered to Derek, a tear rolling down her cheek (right on cue, we might add). “We’ll be fine.” And, thanks to the strength of Pompeo’s performance, we believed her. Mer would be okay. Someday. But after this, neither she, nor we, would be the same.
Tony Hale’s ‘Veep’ Performance in Season 4, Episode 2 — Gary, Selina Fight | TVLine
Old 04-26-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Y'all need to sign the petition, whether Shonda will read it is a different story, but we need to voice our opinions at the very least first
Old 04-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

I don't understand this petition. PD wanted out, we may not agree with the way he was written out, hell PD himself may not have agreed with it, but it's done deal. No amount of whining is going to bring him back. Shonda doesn't play games.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Honesty, it's not about Shonda bringing him back. We don't expect her to, and if I were PD I wouldn't want to come back after the ridicule shown on screen in his last episode. Fortunately, PD was out of the country and doesn't watch the show, so he won't know how badly he was mocked. He'll only hear about it. (I'm not talking about his lines. There wasn't much mockery in his lines alone. It's the big picture that one can only see if they actually watch the episode).

It's about making sure that ABC and Shonda & co. know that they made a mistake, and honestly I'm hoping it leads to cancelling Grey's.

Because let's be real, what left is there to watch after next episode? People will tune in for the funeral, but unless there's some mindblowing plot twist, there's nothing left to watch for me. Shonda killed the reason I started watching and effectively ruined my favorite characters who still remain. I have nothing left to watch for, and I think many feel my pain. If anything, I hope we cause enough noise for ABC to put Grey's out of its misery.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Well there is more in it for me. So, I want it to continue for now and will continue to watch. I don't think Shonda gives a damn if you or anyone else stops watching. There are people like me who will. No one else holding anyone hostage in front of their tv. What I will stop doing is posting here. This fandom is a mess and full of pissy whiners. I saw this coming a mile away, not sure why people are so surprised by this.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I just want to say I think it's really insensitive to call M/D fans whiners right now when we've lost a favorite character and half of an incredible love story some of us have followed for an entire decade of our lives. It hurts. Meredith and Derek's love brought many of us comfort.

We'll never have M/D scenes or Ellen & Patrick behind the scenes pics again. Now is not the time to be belittling or snarky.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
Well there is more in it for me. So, I want it to continue for now and will continue to watch.
I'm also interested to know what direction the story of Mer will take after this blow and as always, I remain optimistic.

I continue thinking that Derek's death was unnecessary just because PD wanted to leave. But worth keep watching the series by Ellen and others. For me the series finale was started with this last episode.

What about the petition, I agree, PD is happy to have come out and no one can force him to work.