Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aaw don't be like that Laura - we are all different people so we will tend to disagree on things but lets just accept each others points of view & move on. Both you & Jackie are great people don't stop posting here because of differing opinions, please
Old 08-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Why bother....this thread is nothing like it used to be. For one, April has her own thread, where who she's friends with can be discussed ad nausem. But I come here to talk about Jackson and April and the discussion never seems to be about Jackson and April. This thread would be far more pleasant if we'd stay on topic.

I don't appreciate that, Edsbootycall. Have you even watched the whole series?
Icon by Christina
Old 08-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Another article released about Mer/Der.

Meredith can't move to Washington, D.C. on 'Grey's Anatomy' because... | Inside TV | EW.com

Still nothing on Japril.

Does anyone know who wrote and is directing 11x3
Old 08-15-2014, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww Laura don't leave
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 08-15-2014, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgirlly908 (View Post)
Why bother....this thread is nothing like it used to be. For one, April has her own thread, where who she's friends with can be discussed ad nausem. But I come here to talk about Jackson and April and the discussion never seems to be about Jackson and April. This thread would be far more pleasant if we'd stay on topic.

I don't appreciate that, Edsbootycall. Have you even watched the whole series?
As a matter of fact, I have watched Greys Anatomy from season one, episode one and then once again on Netflix. What does that have to do with anything? How are you even acting like a victim right now? Did I hallucinate you telling me to let it go and back off when all I was doing was talking about potential storylines.

We ARE discussing April and Jackson. We were discussing how they have no friends other than each other and we would like to see them develop relationships outside of their marriage. I don't see you getting bent out of shape over people suggesting a Meredith/Jackson friendship. Or an Amy/April friendship. Or a Derek/Jackson friendship as you yourself suggested. When did Derek become April? Surely that falls out of the "Jackson and April ONLY" rule you've created.

There's only so much discussion to be had regarding April and Jackson solo without talking about other members of a LARGE ENSEMBLE cast.

I'm sorry I'm still in shock over how upset a person can get over me suggesting a April/Stephanie mentor ship might be fun. Like I suggested Stephanie poison April to get Jackson back. Jeez. I realize people are sensitive about Stackson or whatever but man. I didn't realize it ran that deep.

Last edited by Edsbootycall; 08-15-2014 at 11:22 AM
Old 08-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Why would April want to be friends with Stephanie? What does that offer April?

It be established that Stephanie really has no development outside Jackson. plus does it need to be pointed out that Stephanie has NEVER liked April. I guess I'm just shocked at the suggested because I don't understand it in the least. And no I don't like Stephanie. She brings nothing to show and the writing for her has been lazy, as would making April and Stephanie friends. April deserves better.

There was a full season where Stephanie was the biggest road block. why you thinking bringing her up would go over well?
Icon by Christina
Old 08-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgirlly908 (View Post)
Why would April want to be friends with Stephanie? What does that offer April?

It be established that Stephanie really has no development outside Jackson. plus does it need to be pointed out that Stephanie has NEVER liked April. I guess I'm just shocked at the suggested because I don't understand it in the least. And no I don't like Stephanie. She brings nothing to show and the writing for her has been lazy, as would making April and Stephanie friends. April deserves better.

There was a full season where Stephanie was the biggest road block. why you thinking bringing her up would go over well?
Stephanie was never a roadblock. Jackson's stubbornness and pride was a road block. Stephanie was merely a casualty. And aside from calling her the dud, Stephanie has never said anything that led me to believe she hated April. Certainly no worse than Alex or Cristina ever said. April is the shows piñata, everyone picks on her. If that is what we are basing April's future friendships on then I guess she is sh** out of luck.

But guess what, season 11 is a new season and Stephanie remains on the show. She has also shown a lot of potential in trauma, and if she chooses to go that route and April mentors her, I for one will enjoy it. But hey to each his own right. I respect others that don't feel at way.

As to why would April mentor her? Well, for one, she's the nicest person ever. And two, even when Stephanie was WITH Jackson, April still taught Stephanie because its her job and she's not the kind of person that holds a grudge. Also I don't censor my thoughts on the show based on others opinions. We can all agree to disagree.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Back to Japril...so I have Japril babies on the brain, no shock and I keep seeing pictures on tumblr of babies/kids that could be Japril babies/kids.

Icon by Christina

Last edited by Freshgirlly908; 08-15-2014 at 11:39 AM
Old 08-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

In that case..here is MY bavery.. slightly old, but still

Old 08-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haspen (View Post)
In that case..here is MY bavery.. slightly old, but still

She's beautiful. I feel they might have a hard time casting the baby baby but older Bavery should be easier. I hope the last episode of Greys has like a 5-10 year time jump so we can see the older versions of their kiddos.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

This one is mine:

If twins then this one too!
Icon by Christina
Old 08-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

This one is mine:

If twins then this one too!
Icon by Christina

Last edited by Freshgirlly908; 08-15-2014 at 11:48 AM
Old 08-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Both so cute. The little red head looks like she could be their bb! Carina posted a different baby girl on her Tumblr and she's adorable too. Now watch them have a boy
Old 08-15-2014, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

second bavery sooo cute I imagine thats what she will look like lets do boys

yasss look at all the baverys my heart is full of joy
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 08-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

This little angel if it's a boy.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/ff7c8604...7td5o2_500.jpg