Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Stick Maggie and Stephanie together and have them have a loving, wonderful relationship off screen. Srsly.
Yes to this!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
It would be fun to watch Stephanie and Maggie sort of involved with the same guy since we know Stephanie is getting a love interest.
She could be "that girl" who guys constantly leave.
Sorry, but Stephanie is on my nerves with her BS "choice" comment and snicker at Alex's expense.
She can stick her head up Bailey's butt and not come out as far as I am concerned.
Thank you Tracy, you really know how to make me smile
I'm really sick & fed-up of Stephanie too, I wish they'd have a Stephanie blackout
But about Japril, I'm loving the speculation, for myself I really like the idea of NDE for April after them expecting that the problem is with the baby's health. Like the double whammy. Have we given up on the notion of twins or multiples
Old 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel like there's gotta be something else on top of the baby's health crisis. No one would be expecting April to have a problem during the surgery, so something going badly for her would be a shock. I also like the idea of April having a NDE to show how much she really matters to everyone. It would be nice to see Meredith, Derek, and Alex worrying about her. Owen freaking out. Meanwhile Arizona would be in the OR with Geena Davis and April is her friend so there's also that dynamic. Mama A freaking out. And of course Jackson beside himself with guilt/grief/worry. It would be a total double whammy. Lead up to it like it's all about the baby and the baby's condition only to have April be the one in danger when all is said and done.

And whatever happens could possible put April in a coma (I am medically ignorant and have zero idea what that could be) but it could tie into Sarah's maternity leave. I can already see poor Jackson sitting beside her bed, talking to her and their unborn baby, worried about both of them. Aww.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I feel like there's gotta be something else on top of the baby's health crisis. No one would be expecting April to have a problem during the surgery, so something going badly for her would be a shock. I also like the idea of April having a NDE to show how much she really matters to everyone. It would be nice to see Meredith, Derek, and Alex worrying about her. Owen freaking out. Meanwhile Arizona would be in the OR with Geena Davis and April is her friend so there's also that dynamic. Mama A freaking out. And of course Jackson beside himself with guilt/grief/worry. It would be a total double whammy. Lead up to it like it's all about the baby and the baby's condition only to have April be the one in danger when all is said and done.

And whatever happens could possible put April in a coma (I am medically ignorant and have zero idea what that could be) but it could tie into Sarah's maternity leave. I can already see poor Jackson sitting beside her bed, talking to her and their unborn baby, worried about both of them. Aww.
Hey there Jackie. So do you think Sarah will have had her baby & April will still be pregnant when we come back next year ?
I've always wanted April to have a NDE & see Mr I'm so cool & a bit aloof freak out. Don't know if you've ever read it but this story (my absolute favorite ) has an April NDE & its written so beautifully, imagine us seeing this Jackson, oh boy:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9276931...-of-the-Hearts
Old 10-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaziO (View Post)
Thank you Tracy, you really know how to make me smile
I'm really sick & fed-up of Stephanie too, I wish they'd have a Stephanie blackout
But about Japril, I'm loving the speculation, for myself I really like the idea of NDE for April after them expecting that the problem is with the baby's health. Like the double whammy. Have we given up on the notion of twins or multiples
Not until the fat lady sings on multiples, or ultrasound sings one heartbeat...lol.
That "You. Will. Know." made me think multiples and I was never one who thought they would go there.
But it is all up for grabs, they will come at us probably with something none of us were expecting.
I just like that it is so secret that it's got to be HUGE.
I hope not to be let down.

And I am with you Jackie...there is something else. It is just too obvious that the baby is in danger.
I hope Sarah really dreamed up a good one!!!

Even Jackson's mentioning his father in 11x1 could be a reveal. He has never talked about his father before.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hey there Jackie. So do you think Sarah will have had her baby & April will still be pregnant when we come back next year ?
I've always wanted April to have a NDE & see Mr I'm so cool & a bit aloof freak out. Don't know if you've ever read it but this story (my absolute favorite ) has an April NDE & its written so beautifully, imagine us seeing this Jackson, oh boy:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9276931...-of-the-Hearts
Well regardless of when they end the first half of the season.. episode 9.. 10.. 11.. or 12...

They will most likely film through 13 at the very least before Christmas break, so I think filming wise April will have her baby before Sarah has her baby, but as for when it airs on screen.. April may be after Sarah. I do believe she will have the baby episode 12 or 13. So Sarah will film April having her baby prior to having her own baby but April may not have her baby on screen until after Sarah has her baby.

ETA: However if April is 20 weeks in episode 7 and they continue to do the standard two week jump between each episode instead of bigger jump, assuming she goes full term, she wouldn't be due until episode 17. I would think they'd just fast-forward a bit and have her due around 12/13.

I have read that fic (I've literally read every Japril fic there is ha) and it's wonderful.

Last edited by Edsbootycall; 10-23-2014 at 01:04 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well regardless of when they end the first half of the season.. episode 9.. 10.. 11.. or 12...

They will most likely film through 13 at the very least before Christmas break, so I think filming wise April will have her baby before Sarah has her baby, but as for when it airs on screen.. April may be after Sarah. I do believe she will have the baby episode 12 or 13. So Sarah will film April having her baby prior to having her own baby but April may not have her baby on screen until after Sarah has her baby.

ETA: However if April is 20 weeks in episode 7 and they continue to do the standard two week jump between each episode instead of bigger jump, assuming she goes full term, she wouldn't be due until episode 17. I would think they'd just fast-forward a bit and have her due around 12/13.

I have read that fic (I've literally read every Japril fic there is ha) and it's wonderful.
Lol, messes with your head when you think about all that.
There's so much potential re: story lines & I think we're in for a magical ride, I'm a bit embarrassed that I doubted SR after the wonderful 10.12 & 10.13 that she gave us, I plead lack of patience Ms Rhimes
Old 10-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Lol, messes with your head when you think about all that.
There's so much potential re: story lines & I think we're in for a magical ride, I'm a bit embarrassed that I doubted SR after the wonderful 10.12 & 10.13 that she gave us, I plead lack of patience Ms Rhimes
Oh Ms. Rhimes can still kiss my ass for not giving me any Japril at all for 5 episodes but I'm willing to let it slide if she gives us a really great storyline from 6 onward.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh Ms. Rhimes can still kiss my ass for not giving me any Japril at all for 5 episodes but I'm willing to let it slide if she gives us a really great storyline from 6 onward.
Still as feisty as ever, haha
You do know that if I'm ever in a knock-down drag out fight, I'm a gonna have to call on the big guns, you, lol.
How are you so super confidant ? Would totally love to have that ability or is it characteristic ? You really just say what ever thought pops into your head, hey - OMG you're April
Please don't change, love your honesty

Oh lord, think I am your minion, haha
Old 10-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

This is OT but is anyone else tormented to the nines with the damn pop up surveys.
My popup blocker is on and they still get through.
Ever since my computer updated I have not been able to figure out how to get rid of them.
Any suggestions???
Old 10-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Please add me to the list for this amazing couple
Old 10-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
Please add me to the list for this amazing couple
done and very welcome
Old 10-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisha (View Post)
done and very welcome
Thanks so much Just finished binge watching S8-S10... ahh so wonderfully. I was spoilerless so I was thrilled to see tptb take them there now I just want so much more of them, like in all episodes!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I cant believe they are still holding back the promotional photos for 11x6.
If they don't give us a promo at the end of the episode I will be back on to my Japril bipolar peeved mood.

PS... Welcome Casey
Old 10-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Promo pics usually go before the promo. So I hope we get a promo tonight but I have not expectations.

PR-Promo Pics-Promo-SPs...

Welcome Casey!