Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
The promotional photos should be out and we should get a promo at the end of the show tonight. They just can't continue to keep them and the PR surrounding Japril in a blackout bubble forever.
They have kept this storyline soooooo top secret. I am excited too.
I thought it was very telling how the only thing Jesse felt comfortable leaking was that Japril start to appear in 6-9. It's got to be big.
I hope so! I am hoping for the promo pics either today or tomorrow night at the very latest. They gotta put them out eventually. Japril's storyline always seems to be so secrative.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I hope so! I am hoping for the promo pics either today or tomorrow night at the very latest. They gotta put them out eventually. Japril's storyline always seems to be so secrative.
They are definitely keeping it a secret, and JW said they have "a lot of interesting stuff" in 6-9. So Shonda's "You. Will. Know," will probably show itself soon.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

I think so too! So that leaves me wondering how the remainder of the season is going to go. If the really good stuff is from 6-9, I wonder what is in store for 10-12, unless due to Halloween and US Thanksgiving break, we do not get 12. Maybe 10/11 are a 2 hour mid season finale. I am still confused as to how this will go. But I guess we will see in due time.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think so too! So that leaves me wondering how the remainder of the season is going to go. If the really good stuff is from 6-9, I wonder what is in store for 10-12, unless due to Halloween and US Thanksgiving break, we do not get 12. Maybe 10/11 are a 2 hour mid season finale. I am still confused as to how this will go. But I guess we will see in due time.
I definitely see 11 and 12 as a two hour finale. I think the baby drama starts to play out in 8 and 9. Cute stuff in 6 and 7. Since they only had scripts up until 9, when he did the podcast, JW was only relating what was happening in those episodes.
I still believe that many of the cast members will be involved in the baby/April health drama.
Since the US is in seven, I can see that maybe the tech does not tell them if they see something wrong, as that is something the doctor usually does.
The doctor notifying them of a potential problem in 8, with a possible Mama A visit in 9.
Their story will have to go at a pretty steady pace beginning in 6 to get to a two hour finale cliff.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

That makes sense, i hope we do get the full 12. And I agree that JW could not comment on 10-12 because we know they only have scripts up to 9 but like last year, I have a feeling they already have this all panned out. They knew Jackson would be standing up in episode 12 from last August. So i think they have a good idea on what's to come yet they obviously cannot say...all I can gather is that it will be big. I know we expected big things in the season 10 finale, and that kinda fell flat but I think japril will really be involved this time.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm pretty positive Jesse said 6-9 because they only have the scripts through episode 9. No one knows what happens in 10 yet, actors included. They won't know until the episode 10 table read. Japril could very well be up front and center of 10, 11, and 12 also for all we know Although I am still not convinced that the first half of the season will go through episode 12. They literally HAVE to have a two hour winter finale for that to be feasible.

Jesse seems to be pretty excited for what's to come so that's good enough for me. I'm ready for whatever it is. I think the baby having a health issue is too.. I dunno.. unoriginal to be the "you.will.know." storyline Shonda teased. Not saying the baby won't have a health issue, I just think there will be so much more the story than just that.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That makes sense, i hope we do get the full 12. And I agree that JW could not comment on 10-12 because we know they only have scripts up to 9 but like last year, I have a feeling they already have this all panned out. They knew Jackson would be standing up in episode 12 from last August. So i think they have a good idea on what's to come yet they obviously cannot say...all I can gather is that it will be big. I know we expected big things in the season 10 finale, and that kinda fell flat but I think japril will really be involved this time.
The baby/April health issue, or possible delivery should be the mid season cliff.
Everyone was left off the hook in the S10 finale because of Cristina's leaving. The only tidbit they left was Maggie/Mer drama.
Which really wasn't drama as much as a transition in the story.
I think a lot of the plots this year will have a big mid season cliff surrounding them.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

I think you guys are both right. They will be the cliff hanger for the mid-season. I do think there needs to be some originality there not just a NDE for April (although I still think that's still part of it). I honestly see great things for Jackson. We know when Jesse gets the big time drama that he kills it no matter what. I do see that coming.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I'm pretty positive Jesse said 6-9 because they only have the scripts through episode 9. No one knows what happens in 10 yet, actors included. They won't know until the episode 10 table read. Japril could very well be up front and center of 10, 11, and 12 also for all we know Although I am still not convinced that the first half of the season will go through episode 12. They literally HAVE to have a two hour winter finale for that to be feasible.

Jesse seems to be pretty excited for what's to come so that's good enough for me. I'm ready for whatever it is. I think the baby having a health issue is too.. I dunno.. unoriginal to be the "you.will.know." storyline Shonda teased. Not saying the baby won't have a health issue, I just think there will be so much more the story than just that.
A baby health issue would not be original depending on the plot of the health issue.
If it is something so dramatic, I can see them going this route.
It just seems too coincidental that they have this other storyline concerning a in utero surgery fellowship with another lead character.
Maybe it is just to obvious...I don't know.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Did you see the Stacy McKee tweet.
All Calzona, all episode. I sure hope we do get some J and A in amongst this!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I think the in utero surgery would be original and I do think it is a possibility. But if that surgery fixes what is wrong with the baby, what is left for the cliff hanger? To have April bleeding out in the mid-season finale. That was done with Meredith and Callie. I think there needs to be a little something else there. It's something we're not thinking of. There always is

Quote:
Did you see the Stacy McKee tweet.
All Calzona, all episode. I sure hope we do get some J and A in amongst this!
I saw that as well. I do still hope for at least the Patient with Jackson (chef) and maybe April in the ER with the 26 week pregnant lady. Together, I still want to hope for something. I am cautious though. I know there may not be anything and that will be fine.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think the in utero surgery would be original and I do think it is a possibility. But if that surgery fixes what is wrong with the baby, what is left for the cliff hanger? To have April bleeding out in the mid-season finale. That was done with Meredith and Callie. I think there needs to be a little something else there. It's something we're not thinking of. There always is
I could see something going wrong during the surgery and Arizona and GD arguing over how to proceed in the middle of the surgery.
I see the cliff as the life of the baby in jeopardy.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I could see something going wrong during the surgery and Arizona and GD arguing over how to proceed in the middle of the surgery.
I see the cliff as the life of the baby in jeopardy.
I agree I think it would be more dramatic if it was the baby's life in jeopardy. But I still think April needs to be affected as well. Sorta like what we saw with the pregnant patient with the heart problem. The pregnancy affected the patients life. Maybe doing the surgery was risky to not only the baby but to April and the complications did not come until afterwards. I see a lot of blaming coming. Mama A blaming Jackson, Jackson blaming April, April blaming herself..
Old 10-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

We know both Jackson and April are in tonight's episode. I don't expect them to be together but it would be nice to get a mention of each other and/or baby.

I do think something will be wrong with baby. The GD in utero surgeon is too coincidental not to be used for Japril. However I think we are missing a huge part of the story. Which is fine because I love to be surprised!

I'm excited to see Sarah and Jesse get some meaty emotional material finally! They killed 10x20 as hard as it was to watch.

I don't see Jackson blaming April for something wrong with their baby. That's terrible.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:42 AM
Extreme Fan

'Grey's Anatomy': Watch Alex Rip Arizona's Head Off - Hollywood Reporter

new SP