Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2016, 06:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Did you guys see this?
https://twitter.com/SarahDrewGreys/s...36282258124800

Lately, Jesse and Sarah are both using the JaprilTheMovie hashtags on twitter.

Am I missing something? I haven't checked spoilers in a WHILE.

What does that hashtag mean? Are they referring to Ep 11?
I've been wondering about that as well. I think it's 12x11, Sarah described it as an "epic journey".
Spoiler:
Old 01-27-2016, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane93 (View Post)
I've been wondering about that as well. I think it's 12x11, Sarah described it as an "epic journey".
Spoiler:
Thank you for the update.

That is lovely to hear. I've been WAITING for a Japril centric episode! I know we got a truly touching one last season. But for this season, I want a happier Japril centric episode.

I still go back to what Ellen said on twitter that Japril fans are going to like the second half of the season. There is only one way to interpret that!

So I'm looking forward to the new episodes.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 01-27-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ellen P said that?
Old 01-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Let's hope she was right.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Ellen P said that?
Yup:

By November 11, I think they were filming episodes 9 and 10. At the very least, I THINK the actors had already read episode 10 script. And that is the episode that is supposed to reveal what Jackson says to April.

Unless, I'm wrong about the filming schedule? Does someone know? They do usually film 2 episodes at times at the same time period.

And well, the SECOND half of the season is the upcoming episodes...

Honestly, why are fans still so pessimistic after THAT tweet? Who has better insider scoop than an actual actress like Ellen on the show???? No one....AND she has no reason to mislead the fans. NONE at all.

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 01-27-2016 at 05:27 PM
Old 01-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think sometimes people think it's nothing but lip service.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I think sometimes people think it's nothing but lip service.
I just don't see any reason why Ellen would do that. She has nothing to gain from misleading fans at all.

I think she wanted to give a hint to the fans knowing we've had a tough road with our pairing. And I'm choosing to TRUST her.

Walter and Paige

Old 01-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Ellen also said fans would love 11x21. So I'd take anything she says with a grain of salt.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Ellen also said fans would love 11x21. So I'd take anything she says with a grain of salt.
Did she specify which particular fanbase would love that episode, though? I don't remember that tweet of hers at all.

Seems like she chose to answer the Japril question for a reason, to me. She could have just ignored that question all together....she probably gets like thousands of tweets daily with her followers...

I guess we'll see for sure in episodes 11. Or should I say episode 10 since I think it has been confirmed that we find out what he says for sure at the end of it....

I'm hoping for the best. I mean, their baby already died. I think they deserve at least to be happy.

I love the chemistry and the acting connection between Jesse and Sarah. It's so rare these days. I was just re-watching some of the episodes on Netflix. And they continue to AMAZE me with their acting AND their incredible chemistry. The episode where they lost their baby....I don't know how many times I've cried watching it. It really gets to your soul....that episode.

I think I will forever especially be moved by the scene of Jackson at chapel. "Just show up for April....Please...." Jesse was especially phenomenal there. And the idea that he'd go to a chapel regardless of him not believing in the higher power...because he loves April that much and wanted to help in any way....that is quite incredible to me.

So yeah, I'm not losing hope here. We shall see what happens. But I'm choosing to be optimistic....

I know there are a ton of amazingly edited Japril fan videos on youtube. But I go back to THIS video because to me, it shows their undeniable chemistry on FULL DISPLAY....It's like a chemistry reel clip for these two actors together:

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 01-28-2016 at 02:20 PM
Old 01-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

She didn't tweet it, but a fan who talked to her before the episode said Ellen said they wouldn't want to miss it and it was such a phenomenal episode.

As someone who works in social media, though, I wouldn't read into ANYTHING that's posted on social media. It's easy to drive yourself crazy analyzing what celebs/people in general post on their social media pages. Especially cryptic stuff like that... ugh, but maybe I've just been let down too many times to trust it.
Old 01-28-2016, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
She didn't tweet it, but a fan who talked to her before the episode said Ellen said they wouldn't want to miss it and it was such a phenomenal episode.

As someone who works in social media, though, I wouldn't read into ANYTHING that's posted on social media. It's easy to drive yourself crazy analyzing what celebs/people in general post on their social media pages. Especially cryptic stuff like that... ugh, but maybe I've just been let down too many times to trust it.

Perhaps Ellen meant from the acting stand point for that episode. The episode was huge in that sense. The bigger the material, the more the actors like it.

And yes, social media can be tricky for sure. I agree. I take a break from twitter and online sites a lot when it gets too hectic.

I just think in this case, Ellen has no reason to give false hope to Japril fans. She is not directly involved in the Japril storyline. So really, there would be no reason to do false promoting/marketing/advertising/giving false hope.

I just think chemistry/connection between actors is rare. And I have to believe that Shonda SEES the incredible connection between Jesse and Sarah. Their scenes tend to get the most views on youtube which is amazing given that they came into the show later.

Regarding what happened with Derek, the actor wanted to leave the show in this case. So a lot of times when Shonda kills off the characters...it is because the actors choose to leave the show.

Plus, Jesse/Sarah are posting lots of pix lately. It seems as though they are still filming together a lot which has to mean something good for Japril.

Like you've said, we can't know anything for sure until the episode airs.

I'm just choosing to be more optimistic here. Whatever happens...will happen.

I just hope Jesse/Sarah will sign a contract together this season. They are the only reason I'm watching the show. And if one of them leaves, that will stop me from watching for sure. I think the show still has a few years to go given its excellent ratings, and I'd love to see Jesse/Sarah stay on the show for as long as possible. I just love their scenes/chemistry. And I want to continue to see them. I just love them together. That is all.

And I LOVE the hashtag that Jesse is using here! JaprilTheMovie....Say it Jackson:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAk9R8FH...ijessewilliams

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 01-28-2016 at 03:36 PM
Old 01-28-2016, 05:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:

By November 11, I think they were filming episodes 9 and 10. At the very least, I THINK the actors had already read episode 10 script. And that is the episode that is supposed to reveal what Jackson says to April.

Unless, I'm wrong about the filming schedule? Does someone know? They do usually film 2 episodes at times at the same time period.
The timing of the tweet is interesting. From what I can tell they were filming 12x10 on the 11th. I'm not sure when the table read for 12x11 was or when filming started, probably some overlap but it would appear Ellen's tweet was based on 12x10.

I know Sarah said we find out what Jackson said in 12x10 but she made it seem like we don't find out if they stay together until 12x11 so I'm not sure how much Ellen would've known at that time. I'm just trying to be very cautiously optimistic.
Old 01-28-2016, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane93 (View Post)
The timing of the tweet is interesting. From what I can tell they were filming 12x10 on the 11th. I'm not sure when the table read for 12x11 was or when filming started, probably some overlap but it would appear Ellen's tweet was based on 12x10.

I know Sarah said we find out what Jackson said in 12x10 but she made it seem like we don't find out if they stay together until 12x11 so I'm not sure how much Ellen would've known at that time. I'm just trying to be very cautiously optimistic.
From what I understand, we find out exactly what Jackson said in episode 10 which would show where their storyline is going exactly...I don't think it would be vague. He'll either say he wants to give it a try or not. And I do strongly think he'll say he wants to be with her and give their marriage another try. Episode 11 would be the continuation of whatever he ends up saying in ep 10. So there won't be any confusion by the end of episode 10, I think.

The timing fits in that sense. I'd be more MORE concerned if we didn't get concrete info that Jackson reveals exactly what he wants in ep 10...

I mean, it's not like Jackson can say "Hey...I'm not sure...yet" in ep 10 and then we'd have to wait another week to see the answer in ep 11. That would be over doing it.

ALSO, from what I remember they film 2 episodes at the same time. At least a few days overlap. It's been that way for a while. And they do have table reads in advance. So I think Ellen knew what was in the script for episode 11. And regardless, even if she didn't know, she'd know episode 10 script for sure...

I don't know. I know this thread has become a lot more pessimistic due to certain storyline decisions. I just think Shonda already took away the most important thing for Japril...their baby. So I honestly don't think she'd have them get a divorce. That would be over doing it. In life, what is the worst thing that can happen to a married couple? Losing a child. It is something that will stay with them forever.

Therefore, I choose to believe their marriage will last. Otherwise, what was the point of their journey? Get married for five seconds, lose a child, and then get a divorce and say goodbye? NOPE. I refuse to believe that.

As long as Japril doesn't get a divorce and starts being paired with others, I'll watch the show. I just love them together as a couple. And Jesse/Sarah are pure talent together. Phenomenal acting/chemistry.

EDIT: I was just re-watching episode 8. And I'm pretty sure Jesse/Sarah most likely filmed the continuation of that scene with what Jackson says exactly during the filming of episode 8. Therefore, Ellen would have known FOR SURE where the Japril storyline was going by the time she read the script for episode 8. Which makes it before November. There is just no way they'd film the continuation at a later episode....So I think that settles the filming question in terms of Ellen. We might have to wait till end of episode 10 to find out what he said. But they filmed it in advance. I'm sure of it...I don't know why I didn't realize it before. Just because something will be shown later on....it doesn't mean it wasn't filmed way in advance....

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 01-29-2016 at 04:04 PM
Old 01-30-2016, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

The thing is, I hope we don't find the outcome out through a two minute scene Meredith has with Jackson or April. I think that is a bit unfair to the fandom.

I actually think Japril will begin to resolve their issues in episode 11 though. I think Jackson will choose to work on his marriage but they do need counselling for April's aggressiveness in their relationship.
Old 01-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just don't see any reason why Ellen would do that. She has nothing to gain from misleading fans at all.

I think she wanted to give a hint to the fans knowing we've had a tough road with our pairing. And I'm choosing to TRUST her.
I hope she is true to her word. I'm going to need a scene that's longer than 2seconds though because I had enough of them.