Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2015, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Jackson care much to hear any excuses for her actions, justified or not.
Maybe being reminded of her pros and seeing how it can be if she will indeed move on - might open him up a bit to the idea.

I'm not saying he should forgive her before he sees she understand and maybe regret her behaviour. He really shouldn't if he want to get respect and consideration in his marriage.

Regarding jealousy - I feel we saw much more of April's jealousy starting from their breakup, then in Bailey's wedding, " all I want to do is kiss you ",on till the confession on the storm, and the opening of season 10.
The only time I can remember Jackson jealous was during Mrs Berkus operation .

Last edited by Dafi; 10-31-2015 at 09:05 PM
Old 11-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

She indirectly said last episode that only she is to blame for the current state of their marriage and nothing she can say or do can change that fact.

She can only try to let her actions in the future speak for itself, gain his trust back and proof to him that their marriage is worth to survive, to his conditions this time. He has to make a decision if he can forgive her and stay for all the things that made him happy about their marriage/love/friendship in the past or if her "betrayal" has cut to deep.

The thing Jackson did not hear at ths point is why she "needed" to go again after he told her what he needed from her. I have to admit that I need to hear an explanation for "the army thing" but I am not so sure that it will help him very much.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Avery (View Post)
She indirectly said last episode that only she is to blame for the current state of their marriage and nothing she can say or do can change that fact.

She can only try to let her actions in the future speak for itself, gain his trust back and proof to him that their marriage is worth to survive, to his conditions this time. He has to make a decision if he can forgive her and stay for all the things that made him happy about their marriage/love/friendship in the past or if her "betrayal" has cut to deep.

The thing Jackson did not hear at ths point is why she "needed" to go again after he told her what he needed from her. I have to admit that I need to hear an explanation for "the army thing" but I am not so sure that it will help him very much.
I don't think April has even touched on why she left and how sorry she is. Finally realizing that yes she made a huge big mistake (sink) is a big step but certainly DOES NOT take place of a genuine, heartfelt speech/explanation/apology that he DESERVES and she owes him. Why would he take her back when he has no idea why she left, why she stayed gone, and if she won't up and leave again. He can't trust in his wife no matter how much he misses the "good times" until she gives him something to chew on. They've given her 50 different reasons for bailing and none of them are forgivable to Jackson nor should they be. Only the truth will set her free IMO. And no amount of remembering why he loved her or getting jealous is going to change that he doesn't TRUST her not to bail on him. That's the issue that needs to be addressed and resolved.

Just her finally seeing she's made a mistake is not going to cut it. Nor should it. Jackson needs to know why and believe she knows the error of her ways before he can try again. Some curly hair a nice dress and a passive aggressive statement about mistakes isn't going to work for me lol
Old 11-01-2015, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, the hair s important! I'm not ready for her to iron it in the dark again! .
But I think we are giving Grey's writers too much credit. I don'texpect them to redeem April properly.

Last edited by Dafi; 11-01-2015 at 12:59 PM
Old 11-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
Just her finally seeing she's made a mistake is not going to cut it. Nor should it. Jackson needs to know why and believe she knows the error of her ways before he can try again. Some curly hair a nice dress and a passive aggressive statement about mistakes isn't going to work for me lol
... you are a "taff cookie" to please ... but in the end I think his heart will speak louder than his mind ... their love/friendship was always more about attraction to the opposite ... on paper they never made much sense ... I just hope that they survive and both find their place again in their realtionship (best friends/souldmates/spouses) ...
Old 11-01-2015, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the boy will have an importante role for japril comeback. Next episode, i believe, it will be very painful (we will learn what se been through in Jordan) and sweet at the same time for us to watch.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Avery (View Post)
... you are a "taff cookie" to please ... but in the end I think his heart will speak louder than his mind ... their love/friendship was always more about attraction to the opposite ... on paper they never made much sense ... I just hope that they survive and both find their place again in their realtionship (best friends/souldmates/spouses) ...
How is expecting the truth and a sincere apology and acknowledgement that she can't run away again being tough? On the flip side I'd say you guys want Jackson to be a giant P-word and just accept anything she wants to toss at him.

She OWES him the truth and a sincere apology. How anyone wants him to forgive and forget without it blows my mind.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Actions speak louder than words but words are still important. She has to verbally apologize to him and then show through her actions that she meant her apology. An implied apology is not good enough at this point.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Actions speak louder than words but words are still important. She has to verbally apologize to him and then show through her actions that she meant her apology. An implied apology is not good enough at this point.
Yes and the ACTUAL reason she ran would go a long way. They have made it ambiguous and given her 50 different excuses for a reason. I think the truth will come out on 6. She ran from the baby loss and then this kid gave her hope when she knew they could fix him.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree she has to do all these things but she can't do them until he wants to hear them. This is why the ball in his court and on his terms.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonorchid84 (View Post)
I agree she has to do all these things but she can't do them until he wants to hear them. This is why the ball in his court and on his terms.
I disagree. She hasn't been interested in telling him the truth or offering a sincere explanation. It was all vows this, vows that, I needed to, you can't just leave, needed space, etc etc etc. They both were staying at the apartment for a week and she had plenty of time to confess her true reasons and apologize. But she refused to and was trying to "get him back" without being honest with him or herself. That's why he was at a point he didn't even want to hear it. Nothing she said resembled the truth or a forgivable reason for him to sleep on.

She came back trying to bully him into staying with her and without being honest with him. That didn't work. In episode 5 I think she FINALLY realized that her war tactics weren't gonna fly.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftt
Old 11-01-2015, 07:12 PM
New Fan

People on tumblr seem to think that Martin Henderson is the friend of April who comes along. Anyone here thinks that? MH's doing a podcast soon so mostly he'll be in this episode.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonorchid84 (View Post)
She needs to tell him the truth, but she also had to force him to talk to her in the second episode and later he wanted her to move out of their home and was closed up to "real" communication (because she hurted him so much).

This is such a tense situation and it is hard no matter what. Maybe she should just write an open letter to him, move out of "his space" and let him set the pace from now on.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

The problem is that The week they spent together is a blind spot in the story.
we don't know if they had the talk April pushed for - And just didn't convinced him - or if Jackson refused to communicate all the time.
maybe she did confess the real reason to him and he just wasn't impressed.

At this stage it clear to me he is not interested in her reasons.

He is done in his mind, but his feelings are harder for him to control.