Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisha (View Post)
I don't think they are right about Baby A. He's gonna survive and I am more and more sure about that...Some people on twitter think they will be a third person in 11B but I don't see that at all. At least, not for Jackson and April. I can't picture any of them cheating on the other, specially after something so dramatic like the situation they will live with their baby (beacuse it will be intense although the baby will survive at the end). I think that will make them stronger. Besides, they are so may things they can do with them without any cheating envolving. One of them, that thing than Shonda said about discovering what being a Avery really means. The same with them adjusting to parenthood, especially, with a baby with special needs.

Btw, if the baby finally dies I will be surprised. I still thing the Bailey's lab and the intrauterine transfusion have something to do with Japril SL. I don't think Dr. Hermann it's only there for Arizona. There is something more. Once again, I don't see SD picking a dead baby SL but yes a baby with special needs.
I don't see a third person involved in their story. If Jackson takes on the trans-story, they're going to have to be careful. A birth defects storyline AND a transgender storyline seems too much for 1 character. And, Jackson having anything to do with someone else while April is fighting for the baby's life and her own to some extent would RUIN the character of Jackson and I know I would never watch again-even reruns. I see them having to lean on each other as well as someone else as a friend, but nothing beyond that. I just wish we would get an interview or something soon.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you guys think JW was referring to the second half of the season when he was talking about "insanity"?, because I don't think second half of 11x08 was insane. Depressing and sad yes, but not insane.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'youalways (View Post)
Do you guys think JW was referring to the second half of the season when he was talking about "insanity"?, because I don't think second half of 11x08 was insane. Depressing and sad yes, but not insane.
No, I think he meant the episode 11x08.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I think when we take what the actors say as literal, we get our hopes up and it actually results in a bigger fall. Had JW and SD not made the story seem amazing, I am sure I might have been happy with the crumbs we received. That's why I am kind of determined to just take as it comes and stop reading into/looking at spoilers.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I really think their SL is gonna be good, especially in episodes 10 and 11, even more the first one. I think in those we know the fate of the baby amd the rest of the season will be them adjusting to the consequences and the fact to be Avery's and the same time. Imagine being a child with special needs and a Avery. I can be April being overprotective and not wanting their child to do some of the things that are considered "typical Avery" because of fear...
Old 12-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I really think their SL is gonna be good, especially in episodes 10 and 11, even more the first one. I think in those we know the fate of the baby amd the rest of the season will be them adjusting to the consequences and the fact to be Avery's and the same time. Imagine being a child with special needs and a Avery. I can be April being overprotective and not wanting their child to do some of the things that are considered "typical Avery" because of fear...
I don't think we will know the fate of the baby in episodes 10 or 11.
They will probably go with a stem cell in utero treatment.
If this is the case, they will not know if the treatment works for some time, it is not an immediate "cure".
They will have to go through future ultrasounds to see if the bones begin to mineralize and grow normally.
I think this is why Amy and April will bond, because the ultimate fate of the baby will not be assured.

As for the reference that April and Maggie will also become close, I think it is possible it will be over faith.
Maggie had worn crucifix earrings in one episode and she also has a quirky kind of family, much like April.

I think it is quite possible that Jackson might have a little relying on faith moment and April a little doubting of faith moment.

This is all speculation on my part.

Also...I do NOT see Jackson straying under ANY circumstances.
If he is involved with the transgender patient, they may bond over doing what you can do to change, (or fix), a perceived deformity, and accepting what you can't.

In the end, I do think Jackson and April will become stronger by this and watching their relationship grow to another level will be great.

I love angst and drama, and it is a compliment to them that Shonda is giving them such a heavy storyline.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

But how wil they explain the possible lack of April in some episodes if the baby wasn't born? Because I don't think they recomend the mother being stress free and not working after the stem cell treatment...And I think SD can't not be in episode 12 already so, they have to explain it in a sort of way...
Old 12-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But how wil they explain the possible lack of April in some episodes if the baby wasn't born? Because I don't think they recomend the mother being stress free and not working after the stem cell treatment...And I think SD can't not be in episode 12 already so, they have to explain it in a sort of way...
Why do they need to explain her not being in episodes?
They are taping episode 12 from Dec 2- 13th. I expect they will then take the holiday break until approximately Jan 7 before filming episode 13.
SD is due around X-mas. She was back to work within weeks for her first child and may very well do this same with this pregnancy.
If she misses anytime at all, I don't expect it will be more than one episode.
So they don't need to explain it.
They certainly didn't explain her absence in episode 4.

Plus, they can always say that she is on bed rest for a week or so after having the stem cell transfusion.
I don't expect that she will be on bed rest until the birth, which I believe will happen later this season.
Since the stem cell procedure is much like an amino, only using a needle to transfuse the stem cells into the womb, it gives Shonda wiggle room if SD delivers really late in Dec or early Jan.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

From Shonda
@shondarhimes: . @JustaThought47 The #Japril baby plot is something that @SarahDrewGreys came and pitched to us. She's very passionate about it.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
From Shonda
@shondarhimes: . @JustaThought47 The #Japril baby plot is something that @SarahDrewGreys came and pitched to us. She's very passionate about it.
Very interesting. Now should I be mad at Sarah for pitching a storyline about our baby having deformities.. That's the question

Pretty certain it's OI now. Especially knowing Sarah's connection to Atticus Shaffer. But at least it seems very likely the baby will live despite the condition.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Absolute Fan

We knew she had pitched something to them and I'm so glad they went for it. I'm really excited even though it's gonna be freakin emotional!!
I'm in love and always will be
Old 12-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
From Shonda
Is this you Tracy? If so way to go I am assuming because the names are very similar.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
Is this you Tracy? If so way to go I am assuming because the names are very similar.
Yes...OMG she answered.
Everyone should be assured that Sarah would not pitch a dead baby.
It is going to be an emotional journey for Japril and their baby being accepted with some deformity.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
Yes...OMG she answered.
Everyone should be assured that Sarah would not pitch a dead baby.
It is going to be an emotional journey for Japril and their baby being accepted with some deformity.
That's awesome!! I think the last thing Sarah would ever pitch would be a dead baby. I do think she pitched some type of rare genetic disorder to raise awareness. But I do believe in the power of Ms. Rhimes and as Buble Boy was cured, I believe that baby Avery will be too. Both of their cases were very bleak. We always knew these two cases would be connected somehow and I still believe they are, Bailey's lab, Amelia, Maggie someone will come up with a miraculous cure and baby Avery will be fine. That's what I am sticking to no matter with it is that the baby has even OI. I know real life it can't be like that, but it's greys very very bleak scenario's can turn out okay.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
That's awesome!! I think the last thing Sarah would ever pitch would be a dead baby. I do think she pitched some type of rare genetic disorder to raise awareness. But I do believe in the power of Ms. Rhimes and as Buble Boy was cured, I believe that baby Avery will be too. Both of their cases were very bleak. We always knew these two cases would be connected somehow and I still believe they are, Bailey's lab, Amelia, Maggie someone will come up with a miraculous cure and baby Avery will be fine. That's what I am sticking to no matter with it is that the baby has even OI. I know real life it can't be like that, but it's greys very very bleak scenario's can turn out okay.
I really think a lot of the plot will also be how they work together in their approach to dealing with this disease.
It will definitely have a lot of faith and medicine elements.
An emotional, growing journey for their relationship.
I don't think this story can be glossed over, which means screen time...YAY!