Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
What I find interesting is that if they leave it with Jackson and April expecting their baby to die shortly after birth, they certainly aren't wasting time on showing them dreading the birth approaching. As of the end of episode 8 they don't even know what's wrong. The baby is born in 10 or 11. That leaves one, maybe two episodes of learning what's wrong, deciding what to do, being devastated, so on and so forth.. before the baby is born. It seems kinda odd to me, right? If the baby is gonna die shortly after birth, it just seems strange to me they'd time jump to the birth so soon after April and Jackson learning their baby was hopeless.

We are so missing a huge twist in this storyline. One that Jesse considers insanity apparently.
You know what I am beginning to think is insanity, getting a consistent about of screen time for this ship.
If they had a total of 10 minutes in the first eight episodes they had a lot.
And this is supposedly when their story starts???? Really!
If GA is going to keep this up with Japril I prefer for it to be a dead baby so I could just be done with it already....really frustrating.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Edsbootycall, Im so sorry I don't remember your name, but is there a link or something refering to the Grey's schedule going back to normal in 2015. I made a comment about it happening in Tumblr to someone and she posted it in her blog so now a random anon keeps messaging me saying they don't believe it an want proof. Thanks
Icon by Christina
Old 11-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I personally think April will have it in 10 or 11, and some treatment will be done to help him. I have seen so many posts BY people who have this and gross Hermann kept saying the baby "usually" only lives days or weeks-key word usually. April's faith will play a key role in keeping baby alive, IMO. Greys medical also tweeted to someone that there are treatments depending on the type and we will see what's in store for Japril. Not off the ledge yet, but getting there. Why couldn't a hammer fall on Jolex or something, jk lol!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgirlly908 (View Post)
Edsbootycall, Im so sorry I don't remember your name, but is there a link or something refering to the Grey's schedule going back to normal in 2015. I made a comment about it happening in Tumblr to someone and she posted it in her blog so now a random anon keeps messaging me saying they don't believe it an want proof. Thanks
My name is Jackie and I honestly don't remember where I read that. But I read that Canada will only air the episodes on Wednesdays through the end of 2014. In 2015, it will go back to normal. I'm sorry wish I had better proof for ya!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

To be fair, Ellen's screen time was cut and they inventing Mer giving her liver to thatcher so she could rest, I think possibly the lack of screen time is due to Sarah's pregnancy, I was so tired during mine they might just be giving Her a break! (I hope). I was gutted by Thursdays episode, really hoping there
Is some fix here!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekah46 (View Post)
To be fair, Ellen's screen time was cut and they inventing Mer giving her liver to thatcher so she could rest, I think possibly the lack of screen time is due to Sarah's pregnancy, I was so tired during mine they might just be giving Her a break! (I hope). I was gutted by Thursdays episode, really hoping there
Is some fix here!
Nah, I don't buy that. If that was the case, they would've given her more storyline at the beginning of the season when she wasn't as far along. Now they're giving her this huge emotional storyline at the end of her pregnancy, when most women are the most tired/uncomfortable/low energy which pretty much proves that her pregnancy is not a factor at all re: screen time.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekah46 (View Post)
Is some fix here!
If that was the case they would have used her more in the first six...not start her story in six.
It has nothing to do with her pregnancy, it has everything to do with a bloated cast and Shonda's pets.
If they are not going to give them the screen time this story deserves I would prefer it not be told.
Stephanie does not have to be the narrator of their plot.
Like I said frustrating.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
My name is Jackie and I honestly don't remember where I read that. But I read that Canada will only air the episodes on Wednesdays through the end of 2014. In 2015, it will go back to normal. I'm sorry wish I had better proof for ya!
I'll do some searching. Thanks!
Icon by Christina
Old 11-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nah, I don't buy that. If that was the case, they would've given her more storyline at the beginning of the season when she wasn't as far along. Now they're giving her this huge emotional storyline at the end of her pregnancy, when most women are the most tired/uncomfortable/low energy which pretty much proves that her pregnancy is not a factor at all re: screen time.
Yeah true think I'm just hoping there is a reason, I mean baileys stupid kale smoothie pretty much got more screen time, not saying I don't like her but I'm not really interested in her fitness regime is a pretty boring storyline compared with J &A...I'm so glad I have you guys over the winter to keep me company been totally horrified at some of the comments on twitter!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

I really, truly believe episodes 9, 10, and 11 will be heavy-Japril.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I really hope so, without stephanie jumping in on every scene would be even better! Somebody get that girl a life already!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I am hoping.
When looking on youtube Calzona get 10-12 minutes practically every episode in together/individual scenes and that's without their centric.
Don't even get me started on Maggie.
Just tired of being promised this story, waiting through countless hiatus's, centrics and only to have it start with barely any screen time and basically being told through Stephanie's eyes.
I know they are considered low man on the totem pole as far as the cast goes but still its not like they are not a very popular couple.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Jackie, any idea where you might have read it? Like though which media outlet? I'm trying to search and I see that Saving Hope will be on during the timeslot as of midseason this coming wednesday but I don't know if it will still be there when Grey's comes back in January. I don't know my way around Canadian press. There might not be much info yet on the the spring 2015 schedule since we are probably the first show to go on haitus for the winter....I'm not saying I don't believe you, because I really want to, but I'm just not sure where to look.
Icon by Christina
Old 11-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Eh, it is what it is with screen time. Literally nothing we can do about that, but I have faith that the next three episodes will be very Japril heavy. I mean, they kinda have to be. I'm trying not to dwell on the screen time issue any more because it just pisses me off and since I can't do anything about it might as well shake it off.. like Taylor Swift says.

Laura, honestly I want to say I read it on Tumblr. Someone was complaining about it airing earlier, and someone answered that it was only going to be that way through 2014. So, not really concrete information, but I assumed they knew what they were talking about.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Eh, it is what it is with screen time. Literally nothing we can do about that, but I have faith that the next three episodes will be very Japril heavy. I mean, they kinda have to be. I'm trying not to dwell on the screen time issue any more because it just pisses me off and since I can't do anything about it might as well shake it off.. like Taylor Swift says.

Laura, honestly I want to say I read it on Tumblr. Someone was complaining about it airing earlier, and someone answered that it was only going to be that way through 2014. So, not really concrete information, but I assumed they knew what they were talking about.
Okay thanks
Icon by Christina