Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

A whole bunch of people tweeting Jesse and Sarah tweets that say "hyping a dead baby as #worththewait is not cool" seems like an attack to me and not really fair since we don't even know that to be true. Maybe if it was worded differently. And besides they are not going to tell us anything about the baby's fate. They like their jobs lol. So the only thing tweeting that would cause would for them to tweet even less and give us nothing.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
A whole bunch of people tweeting Jesse and Sarah tweets that say "hyping a dead baby as #worththewait is not cool" seems like an attack to me and not really fair since we don't even know that to be true. Maybe if it was worded differently. And besides they are not going to tell us anything about the baby's fate. They like their jobs lol. So the only thing tweeting that would cause would for them to tweet even less and give us nothing.
I still think if it that goes down with the baby the fans will be pissed that they did hype it. I know I will be because of the happy insinuation they hash-tagged their storyline.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
I still think if it that goes down with the baby the fans will be pissed that they did hype it. I know I will be because of the happy insinuation they hash-tagged their storyline.
Oh I totally agree and I'd be annoyed to. But I just wait til that actually happens before we tweet them that stuff. JMO to each their own.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I probably won't tweet them. If my lifetime of watching television is any indication. Things will not play out as they're initially laid out in this cliffhanger. Either way, Jesse and Sarah don't write the show. Sure, hyping up a dead baby storyline seems a bit mean if that does turn out to be the case but to each his own I guess.

I'm really upset over the lack of Japril scenes, tho. Sarah did say she was filming ALOT for 9 so hoping that makes up for it. Their storyline was basically told through Stephanie last night. Still thinking that's leading somewhere.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still waiting for tonight but from the way everyone is on twitter is doesn't sound good
Old 11-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I probably won't tweet them. If my lifetime of watching television is any indication. Things will not play out as they're initially laid out in this cliffhanger. Either way, Jesse and Sarah don't write the show. Sure, hyping up a dead baby storyline seems a bit mean if that does turn out to be the case but to each his own I guess.

I'm really upset over the lack of Japril scenes, tho. Sarah did say she was filming ALOT for 9 so hoping that makes up for it. Their storyline was basically told through Stephanie last night. Still thinking that's leading somewhere.
The lack of screentime still is another bunch of you know what. Maggie is still kicking Japril's ass in screentime which is another whole can of worms.
Don't even get me started on Calzona together-apart. They never lack for patients and direct parallels to their relationship.
Jolex gets off with another happy cliff. I know their fans want some drama and I think they are well overdue.
We get Stephanie and all her noisy self learning every intimate detail of Japril's baby, constantly.
We didn't get to see Alex or Mer's reaction, (whom Japril have know longer and lived with for goodness sake), to Japril's pregnancy but we get Stephanie's.
If Stephanie gives him a hug of comfort I will lose it big time.
And what Shonda is brewing with her is anyones guess but it is not appreciated by me for sure!
Old 11-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The lack of screentime still is another bunch of you know what. Maggie is still kicking Japril's ass in screentime which is another whole can of worms.
Don't even get me started on Calzona together-apart. They never lack for patients and direct parallels to their relationship.
Jolex gets off with another happy cliff. I know their fans want some drama and I think they are well overdue.
We get Stephanie and all her noisy self learning every intimate detail of Japril's baby, constantly.
We didn't get to see Alex or Mer's reaction, (whom Japril have know longer and lived with for goodness sake), to Japril's pregnancy but we get Stephanie's.
If Stephanie gives him a hug of comfort I will lose it big time.
And what Shonda is brewing with her is anyones guess but it is not appreciated by me for sure!
I'm honestly getting a little concerned about Stephanie's involvement. Don't anyone freak out or anything, but it's just so over the top it has to be leading somewhere. Stephanie was the first person to hear from Jackson that they were having a baby. Stephanie was there when Jackson delivered a baby. Stephanie was the first person to know the sex of the baby. Stephanie was the one that told April. Stephanie was the first one to know something was wrong. Now, Stephanie is the one to tell Jackson. Not to mention Jo's "that could've been your baby" WHAT?

Like, seriously, WTF. I just don't get a good feeling about it at all.

I have a theory, which is probably wrong, but I don't like it one bit. I think it's possible Jackson does not tell April right away, wanting to confirm what is wrong with the baby first before hurting her. Yet, April will find out that he knew, didn't tell her, and was working with Stephanie of all people to figure out what's wrong with HER baby. Like I said, probably wrong, but just an idea
Old 11-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm honestly getting a little concerned about Stephanie's involvement. Don't anyone freak out or anything, but it's just so over the top it has to be leading somewhere. Stephanie was the first person to hear from Jackson that they were having a baby. Stephanie was there when Jackson delivered a baby. Stephanie was the first person to know the sex of the baby. Stephanie was the one that told April. Stephanie was the first one to know something was wrong. Now, Stephanie is the one to tell Jackson.

Like, seriously, WTF. I just don't get a good feeling about it at all.
Where the hell is the love interest Shonda said she was getting. Can't arrive soon enough!

BTW...After making such a point about April learning the baby is a boy and her wanting to tell Jackson, if they do not pick up from there in 9 and we have to start imaging all this again I am putting out a freaking white flag.

We had a descent amount of time in 11x6 one cute scene in 7 and about a hot minute in 8. How is this their story picking up?
Oh...right...forgot...after another ten weeks it picks up. So sucks.
Sorry, I am back to complaining about the screen time but really it is frustrating.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler:

Are we still using these tags btw?
Old 11-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haspen (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 11-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haspen (View Post)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 11-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 11-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Does anyone think that is a consent form by chance for a surgery for the baby or a procedure like the bubble boys mom signed for?
Shonda saying that the form was not a spoiler makes me question what it is exactly as if it was a birth certificate or signing for a sur/procedure would be a spoiler imo.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Does anyone think that is a consent form by chance for a surgery for the baby or a procedure like the bubble boys mom signed for?
Shonda saying that the form was not a spoiler makes me question what it is exactly as if it was a birth certificate or signing for a sur/procedure would be a spoiler imo.
I don't think a birth certificate is a spoiler, though. I think she means when someone is pregnant, the baby being born is natural course. April is pregnant, therefore a birth certificate is guaranteed, unless she had a stillborn. I think that's what she meant by it not being a spoiler.