Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaPotter (View Post)
Maybe Jackson would also remind of April telling him about Phoebe!!!
If Jackson names their daughter Freebie Phoebe when April is in a coma and then she wakes up and is all I WAS KIDDING! I hate that name.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haspen (View Post)
I knew that post was JW telling us things will eventually work out!!

Spoiler:
YES I had the exact same thought. That Stephanie did it on purpose. But in any case whether she was just mistaken or intentionally let her believe it's a boy, I'm standing in the pink corner until the baby is born and proves me otherwise.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

With Stephanie hearing Jackson and Derek's conversation and April saying she just told her not to tell her about the sex, I just can't see the slip up happening so easily.
Shonda is playing games.
Also, I don't mind if they want to have April mentor Stephanie but for her to be sooooo involved with their personal business is just over the top.
I did love Jackson own WTF look in the SP at Stephanie doing his child's ultrasound.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
With Stephanie hearing Jackson and Derek's conversation and April saying she just told her not to tell her about the sex, I just can't see the slip up happening so easily.
Shonda is playing games.
Also, I don't mind if they want to have April mentor Stephanie but for her to be sooooo involved with their personal business is just over the top.
I did love Jackson own WTF look in the SP at Stephanie doing his child's ultrasound.
My favorite part was at the end when he is leaving the room, he looks back at Stephanie and then to April like WTF is this crap?

I'm starting to question my mentorship theory. I mean.. her doing the damn ultrasound and delivering the bad news takes it to a whole other WTF level. Especially since she is a SURGICAL RESIDENT not an OBGYN resident. Totally contrived.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
My favorite part was at the end when he is leaving the room, he looks back at Stephanie and then to April like WTF is this crap?

I'm starting to question my mentorship theory. I mean.. her doing the damn ultrasound and delivering the bad news takes it to a whole other WTF level. Especially since she is a SURGICAL RESIDENT not an OBGYN resident. Totally contrived.
It would be funny if JW hashtag about insanity is Stephanie going off the deep end for their baby. She is too close for comfort
Old 11-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
It would be funny if JW hashtag about insanity is Stephanie going off the deep end for their baby. She is too close for comfort
Like I'm not even joking. Part of me thinks Stephanie is about to go all single white female. We haven't had a crazy doc on the show in a while.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Shonda was planning all this Stephanie involved since last season. She was the first who knew about the pregnancy. He was at the OR when Jackson delivered the baby in the finale, she was in the OR in last week episode... Now she is doing the US, giving April an awkward hug. She is working with April in the ER in ep 9 if the bts mean anything... Why?
Old 11-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
I think Shonda was planning all this Stephanie involved since last season. She was the first who knew about the pregnancy. He was at the OR when Jackson delivered the baby in the finale, she was in the OR in last week episode... Now she is doing the US, giving April an awkward hug. She is working with April in the ER in ep 9 if the bts mean anything... Why?
It makes no sense. I have no idea. Stephanie doesn't need redemption, she was the wronged party. So I dunno. I don't get it.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Like I'm not even joking. Part of me thinks Stephanie is about to go all single white female. We haven't had a crazy doc on the show in a while.
Maybe we've been reading too much fanfiction? I agree, but it would be a really sad SL for Jerrika..but hey, that doesn't always stop queen Shonda, I mean, how about some GHOST SEX?

Anyone? No?

I just can't wrap my head around why they involve Steph in the Bavery/Japril SL in such an extensive, forced and fake way. There has to be some explanation rather than bad/lazy writing, don't you think? Annoying is what it is so far though

My initial fear was that it was about some sort of karma/justice/revenge thing for Steph, or some kind of "what goes around comes around" scenario, but talk about being unfair. I just don't believe they think Japrils betrayal is worthy of a dead or very ill child.

Last edited by Haspen; 11-16-2014 at 08:44 AM
Old 11-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It makes no sense. I have no idea. Stephanie doesn't need redemption, she was the wronged party. So I dunno. I don't get it.
Exactly. That's why I don't get this. She can get her own SL.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Some people are speculating that Stephanie will be a support system for Jackson while April is in a coma.

I find it frustrating we barely got any airtime as it is this season and now we have to imagine the worst case scenario.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Some people are speculating that Stephanie will be a support system for Jackson while April is in a coma.

I find it frustrating we barely got any airtime as it is this season and now we have to imagine the worst case scenario.
After that WTF look Jackson gave her in the SP I don't see him looking to her for support. Maybe our friend Russia could get their wish and it would be Callie for support LOL.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)

If this comes true, I can picture how it will end and I don't like it
Old 11-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
If this comes true, I can picture how it will end and I don't like it
Honestly I don't think they would go there... maybe putting Stephanie in their storyline is only a way to create some awkwardness....
Old 11-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Jackson has zero interest in Stephanie. He barely had interest in her when they dated. I do not believe for a second that he's going to get a wandering eye when his wife is fighting for her life. That would damage Jackson's character, Stephanie's character, and honestly not something I could see April forgiving. Nor should she.

That's not happening.

Jesus Christ lets just make a list of the worst possible scenarios and start freaking out about them.

Oh. Wait.