Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2013, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. JW (View Post)
Probably won't even last two minutes.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the japril scenes in this episode. April was badass, and they seemed very flirty honest friendly together. I really did not see the jackson and Stephanie scenes as that big a deal at the end he even took April's advice.

I don't know about next week, but when jerrika Hinton talked about Stephanie and Jackson problems it was around episode 8. If they plan to have Jackson stop April at the alter Jackson and Stephanie better start having some problems.

Also jerrika Hinton tweeted a photo of Her JW and Debbie Allen together. They are filming episode 10 and Debbie Allen is directing. I am somewhat convinced based on titles and sides that is the episode where they break-up. Like I said they need to if they want some sort of japril cliffhanger in the finale.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I think almost everyone is bad at it the first time
Except April, bc we know she rocked his world

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-31-2013, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaythoo (View Post)
Except April, bc we know she rocked his world
yes She did
Old 10-31-2013, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

People complaining because they don't see April mooning over Jackson. So they're not buying her being torn. Um where is this airtime for that? Jackson wasn't even in last episode and before that Japril get far and few scenes so how are they suppose to look like they're both torn when we can't get airtime for that.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
People complaining because they don't see April mooning over Jackson. So they're not buying her being torn. Um where is this airtime for that? Jackson wasn't even in last episode and before that Japril get far and few scenes so how are they suppose to look like they're both torn when we can't get airtime for that.
They have enough airtime to show the ridiculousness that is JS in painstaking detail

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaythoo (View Post)
They have enough airtime to show the ridiculousness that is JS in painstaking detail
exactly. Cut her scenes and give it to April. who cares if she has surgery, I don't.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Loyal Fan

What's hard is Jackson's actions (like she said in this episode) make it so she's not torn. She may have unrequited feelings, but how he treated her (which is no where near how much he's trying with Stephanie) and his relationship with Stephanie in general is making her choosing Matthew seem like the right decision.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I didn't watch todays episode and based off of all the comments in the forum I'm not going to. I'm done hoping they get together. I feel like the writers don't even know if they want Jackson with Stephanie or with April. Blah.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonorchid84 (View Post)
What's hard is Jackson's actions (like she said in this episode) make it so she's not torn. She may have unrequited feelings, but how he treated her (which is no where near how much he's trying with Stephanie) and his relationship with Stephanie in general is making her choosing Matthew seem like the right decision.
Pretty much, and they are really running out of episodes to make the story remotely convincing if we as the audience is to believe Jackson is going to do anything about it by epi 12.

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

It should have happened already, from episode one there should have been Japril pinning instead Japril get crap as always.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Yea I definitely can't fathom why things have unfolded the way they have.

Why we were given a possible Japril storyline and then JS and MA are happening while JA are just stalled is frustrating beyond belief. It really ONLY serves to bring Stephanie into the GA fold.

If I had more faith in the writers, this episode would be the first step toward JA...with April expressing a very real criticism of him...how he was never as nice and patient with her when she spun out like he is with Stephanie. Is it cause he loves Stephanie more? I don't know anymore. But he is definitely trying and thats something he never did with April. But why didn't he? If I had more faith, this would be something that might come back later for Jackson if he ever thinks about April again.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love that April owned Jackson in this episode
Old 10-31-2013, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE japril (View Post)
i love that April owned Jackson in this episode
YES!!!!

Hehe...I will say that while this episode did nothing for my JA shipper heart...it was nice to see them being friendly. Talking without all the anger and bitterness. They are such a breath of fresh air this episode.

I can't say I have any faith or trust in the writers but to some this would seem like a small first step.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

You know what I find really frustrating that Camilla Ludington acts like a bigger Japril shipper than SD. CL tweeted "Cute Japril Moment!" for tonight's episode and all SD did when someone asked her if there was hope for Japril was say "Just keep watching". That's all fine and whatever but then I read the rest of her tweets and she answered two M/A questions saying they "Just might be perfect for each other" and "He's so sweet" or something to that effect and again with the repetitive statement of it's hard to choose between J/A and M/A. I'm just sick of it, she never gives me hope ever.