Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, he did do interviews before the season started...remember his comment about April being his 'on again off again Long Term girlfriend' and seeing April's 'I want you' like a marriage proposal.
TBH, I think it's just scheduling conflicts here's to hoping anyway.

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

i can't stop looking at the bad hairstyle everybody has in this episode
Old 10-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

I don't know about real life but as per Jackson's "twitter" he tweeted this yesterday:

Dr. Jackson Avery ‏@JacksonAveryGSM 8h
@StephEdwardsGSM @JoWilsonGSM Just landed. FYI they have twitter access in Houston. You can cure maleness with a new thing called surgery.

I guess he is at a conference...maybe that comes into play later, I have no idea. It's a pretty cute conversation tho. He asks Stephanie and Jo to tell him a joke while he is waiting for a cab and Webber scolds him to stop distracting them
Old 10-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmela_1986 (View Post)
i can't stop looking at the bad hairstyle everybody has in this episode
I thought I was the only one.

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-25-2013, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

To be honest, I never noticed their hair haha. The episode was so dark half the time.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I don't think he's leaving either. I think there was simply no logical way to fit him into the story line yesterday.

I'm still optimistic about Japril even though we're not getting much. I keep hoping for something small. It just seems like Shonda is trying to push us away from a possible reunion with every episode. However, I will remain a devoted Japril shipper until the cows come a knocking!

I was watching April's interaction with Stephanie last night and I kept thinking, "Yeah, be professional about it April. Then steal Jackson back SOON!
Old 10-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think they are saving japril in ep 12 my guess is that I think it will be a big moment for them that is why they aren't sharing a lot of screen time
Old 10-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm thinking this episode had to have been shooting back when JW was doing promotion for The Butler.

It's hard right now not having anything to keep our hopes up, but hopefully the fantastic fan fic writers will supply us with enough great stories to fuel our imaginations in the meantime.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
It's Leah to set up the Owen/Leah pairing.
what do you mean by this
Old 10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I find it odd that this was the episode that Jerrika live tweeted and i remember her saying something about Jesse being there. I will look for it a little later.
Here is the tweet:
jerrika hinton ‏@hellojerrika
JH stands there. CL goes there. JW lands there to do that to JH. As CJ tapes our marks down, we zoom back to trailers to get dressed.

At least we now know his scenes got cut...this tweet was from her live tweeting film day of epi 6

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

but y didn't they show his scenes
Old 10-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
what do you mean by this
They'll probably end up being an item once Cristina leaves.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

And so it begins....

One of the biggest problems of this episode can be summed up in this phrase: too much of the interns. Alright, technically they are now “second years”. Whatever. But they should not be the focus of this show! I feel like the stage is being set for GA to go on for years and years after the original cast leaves (see ER as exhibit A) but here’s the problem. We don’t care about these people! Jackson wasn’t even in this episode. We barely saw April or Owen or Arizona or Bailey! Yet there was plenty of Jo (who, in a wild twist, isn’t my least-favorite anymore), Shane, Stephanie, and Leah. Memo to the writers. No matter how hard you try, these kids aren’t Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Izzie, and George. There. I said it.

- Buddy TV Recap

*icon by bluepenguin*
Old 10-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaythoo (View Post)
And so it begins....

One of the biggest problems of this episode can be summed up in this phrase: too much of the interns. Alright, technically they are now “second years”. Whatever. But they should not be the focus of this show! I feel like the stage is being set for GA to go on for years and years after the original cast leaves (see ER as exhibit A) but here’s the problem. We don’t care about these people! Jackson wasn’t even in this episode. We barely saw April or Owen or Arizona or Bailey! Yet there was plenty of Jo (who, in a wild twist, isn’t my least-favorite anymore), Shane, Stephanie, and Leah. Memo to the writers. No matter how hard you try, these kids aren’t Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Izzie, and George. There. I said it.

- Buddy TV Recap
I agree with all of this. No matter how hard they try the interns will never be what Mer, Cristina, Alex are. Arizona and Callie, Jackson and April may not be originals but they have very strong fan base and as far as I have read fans of those 2 ships are none too happy about these characters being shafted in favour of the interns. They will never have the popularity any of the past or present characters have. And i honesty dont think they can be warmed up to like April and Jackson.