Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Spoiler:
I totally agree with you there...I only like Matt because of how Jackson will feel....I dont agree that we should like Matt so much that Shonda thinks he is April's person...No..No..No
Old 02-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBabe242 (View Post)
I totally agree with you there...I only like Matt because of how Jackson will feel....I dont agree that we should like Matt so much that Shonda thinks he is April's person...No..No..No
Whoa! When did Shonda say that Matt might be April's person?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Matt will ever be April's person...no matter what happens
Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I will full on admit to being a total hypocrite when it comes to J/S vs. M/A and I can't honestly explain why. I actually really can't
I agree.. I have a total double standard when it comes to M/A and J/S.. I can't help it.. I guess its because, he only started sleeping with the intern to push down his feelings for April, and that bothers me to the fullest.. And When I think about it if Jackson and April had an actual conversation things could have worked out.. And then the intern is just this fanatic that annoys the hell out of me. J/S whole situation is just annoying.. And I am not going to lie I like April more than I do Jackson.. So when she is hurt, I feel so bad for her. And I want April to be happy so while Jackson is being stupid, I am excited about M/A because then at least she is getting the attention she needs at the moment.. Plus when I see/think about M/A all that comes to mind is a relationship that is an obstacle between Jackson and April. And in my mind M/A is a relationship that is going to knock some sense into Jackson.

But then again I never liked the idea of Jackson and someone when that rumor was spreading around..

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick

Last edited by Miss Rose; 02-06-2013 at 10:43 AM
Old 02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Just my opinion of course, but I think the reason why there is more excitement w/ M/A than J/S as third party is concerned is maybe bc the development of their stories. Jackson seems like a hornball that moved on w/out a second glance at his best friend and obviously thats his prerogative but its a hard position to root for, especially when your end goal is to have J/A back together; all the while we've seen April missing him and looking for him to look back at her, and stuff like that. So really it feels like she's being rebuffed even though she hurt his feelings first.
I see Matt as a conduit to which J will open himself up to April again.
Also, April gives off an innocent vibe that people tend to want to protect and root for, IMO.
And I agree that Aprils been craped on so much that I personally root for her character and happiness the most.

Last edited by swaythoo; 02-06-2013 at 10:39 AM
Old 02-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

For me I just imagined how April must feel [Anyone of us can imagine it.. she has been in the dumps for a minute. On top of that she is now all alone and you could see the loneliness]. Even in this sneak peek, April bubbliness is missing. SO she gets one light, see gets someone who might want to date her without her having to do a million and one thing or be less her. Its exciting for her to feel wanted. I think that is what majority of the fans from Grey's board to elsewhere see. Just a moment to not be thrown away.

Likewise, I get Jackson. He has his ego buster and simple girl who appears to be into him 100%.

I look at M/A and J/S as an oppourtunity for a lesson for both characters. A is going to learn "perfect" does not exist [i hope] we meet each other half way and work on the rest together; while J will learn its not always about him plus communicating is important. I sincerely think both J/A are each other's person romantically and non-romantically. I think they are on a journey to showing how you balance being friends with your significant other. I think Shonda is trying to contrast the different ways having your "person" can work when you are in a relationship with them or just friends outside of your relationship like MerDer.

I am not rooting for M/A or J/S. I am rooting for J/A and a great S/L but I am prepared to be dissappointed. I only started watching because I watched on Netflick and loved their interactions begining in season 6. They balance each other out, he calms her and she is not his fangirl [but she knows how to turn it on to turn him on].

I find it interesting that Jackson was doing the same couch makeout session he did with lexie. I just want a good J/A SL I think the fans deserve it and both actors deserve it. They bring out the absolute best in each other.

Again, I expect to be dissapointed anyways. If I could give the writers a suggestion, DON'T DRAG IT ON FOREVER..if they will be together or not-- make it known
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaythoo (View Post)
Just my opinion of course, but I think the reason why there is more excitement w/ M/A than J/S as third party is concerned is maybe bc the development of their stories. Jackson seems like a hornball that moved on w/out a second glance at his best friend and obviously thats his prerogative but its a hard position to root for, especially when your end goal is to have J/A back together; all the while we've seen April missing him and looking for him to look back at her, and stuff like that. So really it feels like she's being rebuffed even though she hurt his feelings first.
I see Matt as a conduit to which J will open himself up to April again.
Also, April gives off an innocent vibe that people tend to want to protect and root for, IMO.
And I agree that Aprils been craped on so much that I personally root for her character and happiness the most.
I agree.

It was the way Jackson did it at the wedding that just turned people off.

I think people also compare him to how he reacted to Lexie situation. And I want to see if after Lexie's death, his reaction might along with his statement that he was not ready for marriage to April had a role in WHY April did not believe he any feelings for her.

They have so many ways to take the story without a triangle or square but its Greys.

p.s. I want to see a Christina -April friendship and a Meredith-April friendship.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

It's funny that they never mention it as a "square" it's always referred to as a "triangle" and that makes me believe that J/S are definitely not in this for the long run and while I do believe that they will showcase M/A as a relationship I think they will still be giving us reasons why Jackson is still April's person. I think the interview that Jesse did where he explains that they will be showing the difference between love, lust, crime of passion etc is really going to unfold over the next 2 episodes
Old 02-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's funny that they never mention it as a "square" it's always referred to as a "triangle"
I noticed that too, and I rather have a triangle than a square, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up... But I would really enjoy for Jackson and the intern to be over now.. Then I will just have to wait for Matt and April to be over, and then we can get back to Jackson and April. This is my best case scenario.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 02-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
I noticed that too, and I rather have a triangle than a square, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up... But I would really enjoy for Jackson and the intern to be over now.. Then I will just have to wait for Matt and April to be over, and then we can get back to Jackson and April. This is my best case scenario.
Yes, I completely agree with your scenario. I hope Jackson and the intern are done after this ep. I don't mind a couple more episodes of M/A and a jealous Jackson and then I am hoping we can get back to J/A. If they drag it out too long people will definitely stop rooting for J/A to reunite. I won't but I still don't want it to play out til next season.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Honestly I want all the triangles and squares to be over.. So April can focus on her boards again while she is in a relationship with Jackson.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
Jesse did where he explains that they will be showing the difference between love, lust, crime of passion etc is really going to unfold over the next 2 episodes
I still don't get what he meant by "crime of passion"???
Old 02-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'll agree with what others have said that it has to do with the way J/S happened. Dude never wanted to go to the wedding with her, then he sees her dressed up and bam! He's horny for her. I hated that and I still do.

As for April, I've been rooting for her to be happy more than her being with Matt. I'm fine with her dating Matt right now if it means she's happy. And I'm also more of an April fan than Jackson's (even before they hooked up), so I've always cared more about what happens to her character than his.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
Honestly I want all the triangles and squares to be over.. So April can focus on her boards again while she is in a relationship with Jackson.
Ahh this would be the best case scenario!

Quote:
I still don't get what he meant by "crime of passion"???
I'm not sure either...maybe we have yet to see this crime.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Hmm.. I'm hoping this "crime of passion" has nothing to do with April sleeping with Jackson while she's with Matt. I've never pictured her to be a cheater and don't want to see that. Hopefully, JW was just being dramatic with his words