Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I can imagine that he's sick of playing womanizer Alex. Justin is such a family guy, and whenever people ask him what he loves most in life he says his family. No wonder he wants Alex to have one himself finally after all these years.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yeah i think he wants Alex settled with one girl, once and for all

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 09-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I really want that too. Settled Alex with a family of his own.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I know, that would be amazing to see. We have been waiting long enough!
Old 09-30-2014, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Just read that Alex will have more responsibilities in episode 4, you think this means he will get the seat? Also this will probably mean more work hours and less time for Jo, and if Mer will still spend lots of time with him, I can see Jo really getting frustrated.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Could mean a lot of things. Maybe Robbins gives him the Head of Peds position.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Head of Peds was something I never even dared dream for Alex since we still have Arizona. I would love for him to either be on the board or run the Peds department, I guess this also means that he'd be back at the hospital, which I had been hoping for. But yeah, it could totally mean even less time for Jo. But with him being back at the hospital they would at least get to see each other there sometimes, so it shouldn't be that bad. I still have no clue what will be the outcome of this "jealousy" story, I hope it will at least lead somewhere.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

They'll see each other more than when he was working at a private practice. They barely saw each other at all then.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

With the sneak peek and the promo pics about 11x02 I'm thinking that Meredith will be busy with Maggie and Derek in this episode, and then I remember Shonda's line about Jo be "an interesting influence to Alex". So now I think in this episode maybe we'll have some Jolex scenes about the situation between private practice/ board. Dr Butthole will be in the episode, if Alex have to deal with him this is the moment when he can talk with Jo about that, and Camilla said Jo is for the position on the board and we haven't seen this in 11x01.
Then in 11x03 will be back the jealousy story with Mer, since it was also in the press release. But I don't think that this story will last long, I don't know but I see this story ending in 11x04 thanks Stephanie's help.. or at least it's what I hope, the story can be interesting, but not if is for so long. Also Camilla said she and Justin asked the writers about a Jolex story, and this happened when they were filming 11x06, so I guess during this episode Jolex will be without a story...

The line about Alex gets more responsibilities is very interesting. The first thought is that he gets the board position, but you can never be sure with GA, so can also be something else...
I think is sure that Alex will return to the hospital, but I don't know why Alex could be back to the hospital if he don't get the seat.. he leave for a reason, and if he get the position for him is convenient be back, but if he don't get the seat why should be back? This is why I think in the end is really possible that is Alex to win.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Jo is Maggie's resident, so surely Maggie will find out she's in a relationship with Alex. And Maggie finds out something about Alex, possibly that he's competing for the board spot and then she likely says something to Dr. Butthole, who is unaware.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oooh, good theories! I kind of don't care of Alex gets the board position or not (although I want him to do a good presentation and I want at least half to side with him), but I definitely want him to have more money. If that is because of the board, just the shares or getting a promotion at work, its all good!

I'm also happy that we will be getting at least some Jo, Alex and Jolex in the next 2-3 episodes.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, whatever it will be, I'll be happy that he is back at the hospital. Even though I think Justin said something like he would want this private practice thing to work out for Alex or something like that. Since most of the things he does he ends up screwing up. And I agree on that. If he comes back it should be because the hospital is making him a better offer or something like that.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Grey's Day everyone! I'm excited for this episode, hope we will get some Jolex. Also I'm curious what Butthole is gonna be like in this episode.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Grey's Day! Let's hope that this episode will provide us with at least one Jolex moment! I hope we'll get to see Jo rooting for Alex to get the board seat in this episode!
Old 10-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh yes, Camilla mentioned that Jo would be totally TeamAlex! Hope we'll see that tonight. Or maybe only in the next episode when Alex and Bailey go in front of the board? I'm really hoping for a scene between Jo and Ben tbh! Would be great to see them "cheer" for their partners.