Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2017, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

yes,of course..
Sad Camilla not Live Tweeting last night...

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-10-2017, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Old 02-10-2017, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

thank for the clip!
another Justin interview about Jolex,ex husband and possibly love triangle...

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 13, Episode 12: Justin Chambers Talks Karev, DeLuca & Jo | Variety

Old 02-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

I also posted it in the JoLuca thread. Thanks for the link!
Old 02-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

That hug and those Justin interviews gave me life.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I also posted it in the JoLuca thread. Thanks for the link!
really really not a fan of this thread but...your welcome !

Old 02-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

The hug was just too nice at the end. Real touching. I hope to find Alex and Jo again as a couple.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just thinking about Jo's husband and the context he could be introduced if he does come.. I've read a theory a few times (maybe even on here haha) that the residents finally get acknowledged as 5th years and go off for their boards, or Jo leaves for a short while, and in that time her husband comes along (probably as some sort of doctor) and befriends people at the hospital. Jo obviously comes back, sees him close to all her people and the situation plays out from there.- in terms of the writing it would definitely be more problematic if he was to bond with people before we find out who he is, that's for sure. Or even if jo doesn't leave and he comes and still makes an impression on people before she says anything, which I definitely don't want! I Really don't know how they're going to play it. I just reallly hope it turns into a moment where she's able to show her strength and survivor spirit, and that Alex is there for her in some way and they can finally communicate and work through it together

Last edited by Greysjolex; 02-11-2017 at 08:47 AM
Old 02-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Just thinking about Jo's husband and the context he could be introduced if he does come.. I've read a theory a few times (maybe even on here haha) that the residents finally get acknowledged as 5th years and go off for their boards, or Jo leaves for a short while, and in that time her husband comes along (probably as some sort of doctor) and befriends people at the hospital.
He makes friends with her friends and she can't warn them because she is absent. It totally would make sense, especially because Camilla is pregnant in real life and needs a little time off. This could be the entrance of her husband.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yep it's a horrible thought, so it probably is what's going to happen haha. To be honest if they go that route instead of the awful love triangle then I won't even complain. it is BEYOND time to tell Jos story, and to ignore it and throw in yet ANOTHER triangle in this show, is a horrible disservice to people going through DV. If thatS the route they want to go they should never have given Jo that backstory if she's getting no perspective or chance to explore it. Let's hope they are going to! And as I said I hope Alex plays a role in it too.. they have so much to work out and so many feelings to sort through but I think if her husband comes back and he's there for her, it will do a lot to establish understanding and trust on both their parts.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

I don't think they mentioned the abusive husband without a reason. And Jo has to face her past because as long as she is still married she can't be happy with Alex.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yep it's a horrible thought, so it probably is what's going to happen haha. To be honest if they go that route instead of the awful love triangle then I won't even complain. it is BEYOND time to tell Jos story, and to ignore it and throw in yet ANOTHER triangle in this show, is a horrible disservice to people going through DV. If thatS the route they want to go they should never have given Jo that backstory if she's getting no perspective or chance to explore it. Let's hope they are going to! And as I said I hope Alex plays a role in it too.. they have so much to work out and so many feelings to sort through but I think if her husband comes back and he's there for her, it will do a lot to establish understanding and trust on both their parts.
I agree that this is the best way to do it. It wouldn't make any sense for Jo to be there and not saying anything to anyone about the guy. And she really needs a storyline that SHOWS her experience rather than her just telling everyone about it. So as much as I don't love that this seems to be getting dragged all the way into next season, I really think this is the best way to go forward.

Also, they keep hinting about a love triangle, but Jo has never shown any interest in DeLuca at all. So it may just be an unrequited one, or one that Alex misconstrues , which is annoying in its own way, but much better than a real triangle.

Okay, how about that hug? I think that was the absolute best work that Camilla has ever done on this show. I love that they didn't need to say a word to each other. Jo was relieved, happy to be hugging him again, and then you can see her guard go completely up again when she ended the hug and turned away. They have a lot to work through, and I am okay with them not being together now, but they clearly still love each other. I loved it!
Old 02-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
I agree that this is the best way to do it. It wouldn't make any sense for Jo to be there and not saying anything to anyone about the guy. And she really needs a storyline that SHOWS her experience rather than her just telling everyone about it. So as much as I don't love that this seems to be getting dragged all the way into next season, I really think this is the best way to go forward.

Also, they keep hinting about a love triangle, but Jo has never shown any interest in DeLuca at all. So it may just be an unrequited one, or one that Alex misconstrues , which is annoying in its own way, but much better than a real triangle.

Okay, how about that hug? I think that was the absolute best work that Camilla has ever done on this show. I love that they didn't need to say a word to each other. Jo was relieved, happy to be hugging him again, and then you can see her guard go completely up again when she ended the hug and turned away. They have a lot to work through, and I am okay with them not being together now, but they clearly still love each other. I loved it!
Yeah definitely, him turning up while she's there is even worse - I think they will drag it out as long as possible like they do everything else, so at least if she comes back and he's wormed his way into the graces of people in her life, her not saying anything immediately will at least make more sense - he might threaten her, or she could worry they won't believe her. I just really hope it all leads up to her finally being able to face it and we SEE her strength. Completely agree she needs a show not tell experience, because people never have empathy for people who just express themselves through a monologue, not if there's no action to back it up. At least if he comes, we'll have another avenue to see her through and the audience will feel on her 'side' for once. Well the reasonable ones will lol.

Oh god I hope that too. I really hope they allow her to just have him as a friend it's honestly the last thing she's going tp need if her husband indeed shows up. But they are definitely playing up delucas feelings so I hope it's as you said, unrequited or a misunderstanding.

Oh, I'm still not over it I just watched the episode in its entirety and honestly I was meh about the whole thing and that one minute scene gave me all the feels, it was like seeing it for the first time

Their emotional and physical chemistry is off the charts. I love the way they look at each other, and the way Alex was looking at her just before she threw her arms around him was just ahhh Oh I think its DEFINITELY the best work she's ever done!! Without even a word! I think they bring out the best in each other
Old 02-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

we can't be over of Jolex....

Old 02-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah definitely, him turning up while she's there is even worse - I think they will drag it out as long as possible like they do everything else, so at least if she comes back and he's wormed his way into the graces of people in her life, her not saying anything immediately will at least make more sense - he might threaten her, or she could worry they won't believe her.
If he's a charmer he won't show his true face first because he wants to win people's trust. And when Jo finds out he found her it's probably too late because nobody will believe her ... except for Alex. This could be a really good storyline for them.