Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Shonda is unfortunately always for more drama to have. But on the one hand, this makes the series so successful.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you think they are actually even planning on going into DV with her? Like Seriously? Because if they are, why have they given her absolutely nothing of substance in the last 4 episodes?
I think it is because they got worried with Sara Ramirez leaving the show. They thought to remind people of the originals in hopes that it would be enough to keep people tuning in. Then they pushed back all of the other stories they had.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

It's already confirmed they won't as she is filming out of order.
And Jo is too young to have a kids, I want her to build career first.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think it is because they got worried with Sara Ramirez leaving the show. They thought to remind people of the originals in hopes that it would be enough to keep people tuning in. Then they pushed back all of the other stories they had.
I think its because the secret isn't out yet. There is no reason for the husband to show up yet because nothing in Jo's life has changed where he could find her. And since she has kept the secret for so long, I don't expect her to start talking about it to every person, even DeLuca.

I also don't like that it is all being drawn out, but other than DeLuca asking questions about the husband to Jo, I don't really see how the domestic abuse storyline could start yet. I thought it would come out at the trial, but now I'm not so sure.

This doesn't explain why she has had no scenes being a surgeon or talking about her feelings though.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Catherine believes that the residency department has seen better days, and she is determined to bring it back to its glory days.

She thinks that her husband, Richard Webber (James Pickens, Jr.), who also happens to be the residency program director, has not been doing a very good job at it.

This is why Catherine will also confront him about this shake-up come "Grey's Anatomy" season 13 episode 7, where some residents will be kicked out.

Alex already knows his fate and knows what Catherine is doing will lead to his firing. As seen in the previous episode, he acknowledged that his days in the Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital are numbered.

He is not the only one in the crosshairs, though. Based on the upcoming episode's promo, basically all residents are facing the possibility of getting fired, and Bailey somehow thinks this is her fault.

There is no way of knowing who will feel the biggest and most devastating impact in Catherine's plan, but it looks like fans should not hope that she will change her mind.

"This is the right call," she affirmed. That being said, it looks like Alex will soon be jobless. Where that will lead him, fans will learn as "Grey's Anatomy" season 13 moves forward.

Adding insult to the injury is the possibility that things between Jo (Camilla Luddington) and DeLuca (Giacomo Gianniotti) are leading to romance.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

What interview is this?
Old 10-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

It's from Christian today site.
So... Not sure.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Catherine believes that the residency department has seen better days, and she is determined to bring it back to its glory days.

She thinks that her husband, Richard Webber (James Pickens, Jr.), who also happens to be the residency program director, has not been doing a very good job at it.

This is why Catherine will also confront him about this shake-up come "Grey's Anatomy" season 13 episode 7, where some residents will be kicked out.

Alex already knows his fate and knows what Catherine is doing will lead to his firing. As seen in the previous episode, he acknowledged that his days in the Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital are numbered.

He is not the only one in the crosshairs, though. Based on the upcoming episode's promo, basically all residents are facing the possibility of getting fired, and Bailey somehow thinks this is her fault.

There is no way of knowing who will feel the biggest and most devastating impact in Catherine's plan, but it looks like fans should not hope that she will change her mind.

"This is the right call," she affirmed. That being said, it looks like Alex will soon be jobless. Where that will lead him, fans will learn as "Grey's Anatomy" season 13 moves forward.

Adding insult to the injury is the possibility that things between Jo (Camilla Luddington) and DeLuca (Giacomo Gianniotti) are leading to romance.
I know the article already and I have an uneasy feeling what Alex aka Justin, as far as his future is concerned. It might be, but it could only be that he will leave us at the end of the 13th season.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Justin has other career options and considering he has like 15 kids, I don't think he is leaving.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't think Justin has other career options and considering he has like 15 kids, I don't think he is leaving.
Well, but I'm not sure. Maybe Justin has been bitching and looked at, so the Shonda is trying to get rid of him somehow.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Do you think she'll kill him like every other male character? Or? Maybe he'll develop schizophrenia like his brother and kill himself?
Old 10-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
5 kids.

I have an uneasy feeling, too. Remember PD? Nobody would have thought he would leave early. But he did. And now I have the same feeling with JC.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I agree it could be a result of Sara leaving, but it irritates me beyond belief that it seems to always be Jo and jolex who suffer as a result of this kind of thing. And I know the husband thing hasn't come to light yet, my issue is that we just have NO inclination of what Jo is thinking, about ANYTHING important or significant to that storyline. We all know that the husband thing is most likely going to come out at the trial, probably from deluca of course so Jo again has no agency over her situation, but it seems so ridiculous that they would go 9 episodes with not a single mention of the whole reason WHY there even IS a trial?! People have probably forgotten by now the whole reason Jo was upset to that extent, eugh. I'll just never be okay with how shes written, but I was hoping to see at least a little perspective before the trial so she's not solely used as cliff hanger bait AGAIN. Because that is SO damaging!! being used for shock value is one thing, but if it's a pretty shocking revel, there needs to be follow up with explanations, which Jo hasn't had. And I just don't know how much more her character can withstand if it happens AGAIN. Painting Alex as this saint hasn't helped things at all, especially as he's got zero remorse about his actions and wallows in self pity. So annoyed at how he's been written too
Old 10-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Justin is probably the last person to bitch around and I don't think he's leaving. If he had wanted to I think he wouldn't have renewed his contract. I think he's one of these people who would never break their contracts, especially not when he's being given such a high pay check and enough material like right now. I doubt that Camilla is leaving either except if they decide to let her go but why pile so much stuff on Jo then?

I hate that the writers don't care enough to give Jo a mentor until they bring up the husband. They have again literally done nothing with her in 13A. How can they justify that? After giving her nothing in 12B or 11B and dropping what they were doing with her in 12A. It's borderline ridiculous. Jackson was struggling for a while too but then he found his mentor. Why can't Jo? And how can you end up ignoring what the female character feels in this situation the most? They should've made it clear that she's torn about this situation, on one hand wanting Deluca to get the justice she never could as a DV victim but on the other hand not wanting the man she loves go to prison. Instead we get nothing.

This is infuriating.

Greysjolex we were writing at the same time but actually ended up saying the same thing, except yours was more detailed and I couldn't agree more.

Last edited by jokarev; 10-30-2016 at 04:18 PM
Old 10-30-2016, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
5 kids.

I have an uneasy feeling, too. Remember PD? Nobody would have thought he would leave early. But he did. And now I have the same feeling with JC.
Actually there were tons of rumours. Most of sites that posted those rumours actually updated articles after his death so it's hard to find exact date, but I saw rumours weeks in advance.
Nothing about Chambers leaving.