Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I think that they are going to drag this waaaayyyy out and things are going to get ugly between Jo and Alex before they get better. But it would be awesome if after the initial confession, Jo feels comfortable enough with Richard to give him a little idea of what her history is.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think that they are going to drag this waaaayyyy out and things are going to get ugly between Jo and Alex before they get better.
To be honest that could be a good thing - once they don't go to Japril levels of ship destroying I think it could be refreshing.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

From what I can judge so far the premiere will rather focus on the DeLuca aftermath and everybody's reaction to it than on Jolex. Maybe they will interact again at the hospital after they leave the loft but we can't be sure.

One promo photo shows Stephanie in shock while Meredith and Webber talk, and the other one shows Meredith and Stephanie. Either they're talking about Jo or DeLuca. I don't know but when I heard people say that 13x01 would focus on Jolex I had hoped they'd interact a lot, and now I'm not sure at all.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Have you guys seen the new promo? I'm quite worried about how the episode will go, but at least I hope they'll focus on Jolex some more due to what's going on at the moment.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

stupid promo sorry....alex almost killed delucca?This guy neeed to relax....pff and i'm sure no focus on jolex AND jO SECRET just one Jolex scene ,the break up of course. The rest will be all about Mer/Alex....
sorry i'm upset about this story

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."

Last edited by ryanforever; 09-07-2016 at 04:11 AM
Old 09-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

I am sorry but this promo is a joke. It's almost entirely centered on the fact that Alex nearly killed Deluca. You actually can't get any indication that something is going on with Jo. Way too much focus on how it influences Alex/Meredith as well.

I can' believe Alex is even asking about whether he should be turned in. I hope he actually expresses remorse for his actions...
Old 09-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh for Godsakes. It's funny really, you literally have the lowest possible expectations, and half-jokingly predict things that sound completely ridiculous in order to assure us all that surely it WONT happen... and greys ACTUALLY does it . I'm really in disbelief here, I cannot believe that they are actually making this about Alex and Meredith. I'm literally in awe. How can Jo not be in the promo, or promotional pictures ??? This is HER ****ing story!!!! I'm so so angry, I knew they were going to sensationalise this stupid deluca beating but instead of Alex taking responsibility straight away, he's going to play the victim (initially anyway, I don't Care if at the end he admits it, it should be straight away) and 100%, this is going to make Jo the villain again. I know we don't know everything, and I will watch the episode, but I have such a bad taste in my mouth about it. Why the HELL is Meredith even involved ?? I know she's Alex's best friend (still don't understand what she's done for him lately) but the last two seasons have made me despise her. I assume she's the one to 'get through' to Alex about his actions - because God forbid they let Jo and Alex have a moment of clarity. Everything I'm seeing is just getting worse and worse. Sorry, but this promo Just set me off because it's everything I hate about greys personified - they have a potentially great opportunity for a character like Jo to FINALLY get the spotlight she NEEDS and deserves, and they promote it with Meredith, who isn't even INVOLVED. And instead of building a compelling understanding and story to follow on from Jo's proclamation, that would undoubtedly happen if it was any other female, they focus on the ramifications of ANOTHER character. Wtf. Anyway outburst over, I will watch but I'm just expecting the worst now and I'll be so amazed if they defy my expectations.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, here comes your negative nancy again...

I honestly wish I could say something positive but once again I'm just too annoyed. The only thing I like about the spoilers we got yesterday is that Richard will help Jo, which I hope means some sort of bonding.

The rest? Just U G H.

First of all, they completely overdid this. DeLuca looks like he got hit by a bus and I don't know how Alex could beat him up so bad when his hand looks only moderately bruised up. And how nobody adds 2+2 together, taking a look at DeLuca who got brought in by Alex and then taking a look at Alex's hand. I guess the only question is here is whether or not Meredith will call the cops and that's what Alex meant with "turn me over"?

Secondly, I'm sure now that Jo got hit too and that they're not showing her because her face is bruised up. Maybe she will be the one to tell the cops about Alex. Or maybe, if she's indeed bruised up Webber will ask her what happened and will find out something about her husband. And the big decision she has to make is whether or not to tell Alex. Giacomo said that Jo will have to decide whether or not to tell Alex, which is actually the only thing we know about Jo in the premiere so far.

Judging by the photo where Meredith talks to Richard and the spoiler about Meredith having a secret that will influence her relationship with Alex this could mean that she'll find out that Jo is married. And now guess what annoys the hell out of me now?

WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE MEREDITH IN OUR STORIES?! WHY?!! For God's sakes, ever since 11x01 all I wanted was a Jolex storyline that's not about her. And now she'll be involved again. Only that in her case it won't be as bad as it looks now because like jokarev said, all BTS photos we've seen so far show Alex with Meredith and the sisters. So honestly? I'm so over Meredith, so damn over. She actually has a love story going on again so can't she just be busy with that love triangle and stay out of this? Right now it feels like this storyline is more about Alex and Meredith than Jolex, which I know I can't judge because there's no Jo in the promo but still. I'm just so over the fact that she has to be involved in everything when she was busy fighting with Cristina when Jimmy came along.

I'm sure now that they're not showing anything of Jo on purpose. But I hope she'll still have enough focus in the episode. I hate what the writers have done now, they've made things entirely too dramatic and complicated if Jo also got hit by Alex accidentally. There will already be enough issues between Alex and Jo. He's not like her husband to her, he would never hit Jo on purpose and loves her with all his heart, but this is all gonna make Jolex look so toxic. I can already see it...

I guess we wanted drama and we'll get drama, but I don't understand why it has to be all or nothing with Jolex. It's been the same with storylines, either we got a few in a row like in s10 or nothing at all and not even any interaction for like half of the episodes like in the last two seasons. And now they have to mess everything up completely. No idea how they will make it out of that.

Also, the reactions I've seen (I didn't search any twitter tags and didn't read every IG/FB comment there is) make me smh so badly.

Now I've really seen a lot of people twist this situation and blame Jo. For something Alex did. They make Alex the victim here saying he doesn't deserve this when the victim is DeLuca, and because they won't blame DeLuca they blame Jo. WTF? I honestly don't know what to say anymore. The Alex fans I saw all admit that he screwed up, but I guess it's younger viewers who don't think rationally about this and who are all "aww look at him, my baby, protect him at all costs, he's such a sweetheart". Which I'd usually agree with if those weren't photos of him being upset because he beat a guy.

And that's what we've been talking about the last months. I want to see appropriate reactions to a Jolex storyline with people blaming Jo when she messed up and people blaming Alex when he did. Not everyone piling all the hate on Jo no matter what happens. I'm so over that. Wherever I look, Jo hate and people saying Alex deserves better. Those same people ignore all those times Jo was there for him and never comment on the positive scenes, but god forbid something negative happens. This time it wasn't even Jo's fault that Alex hit DeLuca and she still gets hate.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

My expectations for the promo and what we know so far is that given how serious Alex's attack is Meredith will be torn on whether or not to turn him in. I think Alex will either turn himself in or Jo will tell Richard what happened. Either way I think if we get any Jolex scenes it'll be Alex breaking up with Jo. I don't see them getting back together or even interacting much for the first half of the season. I think they may test them in relationships with other characters but I'm hoping that they'll begin the journey back to each other in the back half of the season.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-07-2016, 05:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Not even one Jo appearence in promo?
Old 09-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I think so too, up until Alex finds out about the husband there will probably not be much Jolex. Which is another reason why this Alex/Mer stuff in the premiere annoys me. This is probably one of our last opportunities to see enough Jo/Alex scenes together and so far it doesn't look promising.

No Jo in the promo, promo photos or BTS pics. Something is definitely up with her face.
Old 09-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

That's weird - Camilla had tweeted that she couldn't snapchat/tweet at the moment as it would be too spoilery. Do we think he accidentally hits her?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
That's weird - Camilla had tweeted that she couldn't snapchat/tweet at the moment as it would be too spoilery. Do we think he accidentally hits her?
I don't know what else it could be. But didn't she send out a photo of them in the same clothes/makeup from the finale? Maybe that was from last season or before they changed whatever it is. I find it very curious that there haven't been any interviews with Camilla, especially given all the interviews she gave last season.

As far as Jolex, I would consider them broken up now. As for turning him in, I don't really think she has much choice but to tell the truth at this point. Alex shows up with DeLuca, his hands are injured, he is emotional, its pretty obvious that he was involved somehow, not to mention if Jo shows up injured. It wouldn't be good if she flat out lied. She may be reluctant to tell the truth, or Alex may turn himself in first, but I definitely think that she will tell Richard the truth. I expect Jo to have some scenes with Richard, Steph, maybe DeLuca and maybe Bailey, so she may not be the focus of the first episode, but she will definitely play some part. To be honest, how well would a Jo-centered premiere go over? Not great, I"m sure. The promos and publicity are focused on Alex (and Meredith) for a reason. Rightly or wrongly, he is a more popular character.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG him hitting her would actually be interesting.
Perched.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Camilla has been quiet on all fronts so I'm curious. Normally she's very fan girly and loves interacting with the fans.

God help me I'm actually looking forward to the premiere.

My Tumblr
My Twitter