Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2015, 05:00 AM
Loyal Fan

They desperately need to show more of Jo as a doctor. As a kickass doctor that is. She's in her 5th year, clearly she's learned enough by now. Also now that they have new interns they can finally stop making Jo and the others look like a bunch of interns just to prop the attendings. That seriously annoyed me a lot last season. You saw Jo kicking more ass in her intern and first residency year than in her 3rd.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Camilla posted new pic with new hot intern.... Karev will be jealous..
He is VERY hot! I would love to see a jealous Alex, like if the intern hit on her or got a crush! But I think he is for Stephanie. Lucky, lucky Stephanie!

Obviously, I don't want to see any cheating or other love interests, but if it has to happen, there are worst ways to go then with Dr. DeLuca!
Old 08-06-2015, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Definitely!! I need more Jo as a kickass surgeon. But this is her last residency year so they can't ignore her again, can they?

And Spirit you made me laugh. But there are so many single women on the show right now, so I hope Jo will only teach her interns and not do anything else with them.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Lol are you giving Jo a free pass if it's with him? I think too that he's for Stephanie but Maggie doesn't have a love interest either and there is still that other blond intern who could be for Steph? Then there's Callie and even Amelia who could date males at the moment. I'd like to hope that they're not gonna do anything with Jo who's one of the few taken ladies right now.

If Jo and Alex break up I'd like to see Jo single. Not because I can't bear to see her with someone other than Alex because I actually think I could bear Jo with someone else more than Alex with someone else but because she hasn't been really single since 9x15. Would be nice to see more of her on her own if they plan to break Jolex apart.

But after last season I wouldn't mind seeing a jealous Alex either. Funny because all the time I wanted to see a jealous Jo since we saw jealous Alex in s9 but after his idgaf attitude last season I'm back to wanting to see Alex's reaction if he saw someone as a threat for his relationship.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think too that he's for Stephanie but Maggie doesn't have a love interest either and there is still that other blond intern who could be for Steph? Then there's Callie and even Amelia who could date males at the moment. I'd like to hope that they're not gonna do anything with Jo who's one of the few taken ladies right now.
I think you have a point there. I heard that Jerrika said that Steph would get a love interest in the finale but who says it won't be the blond intern? He looks young compared to Dr. Deluca and kinda reminds me of Steph's chaperone guy. At least we can be pretty sure that the intern isn't 17. Deluca could also be for Callie but then he'd be single again after Callie had her fun with him. So I kinda think he's either for Stephanie or Maggie. And I feel like since Shonda cares more about Maggie she'd rather pair the super hot guy with her and not Stephanie. But if he's for Steph I'm happy for her. She's been single for almost 3 years and it's not like she's ugly, she's gorgeous. She could have any guy. I know everyone here always craps on Stephanie and I haven't been her biggest fan either while she was dating Jackson but I really like her now. At least she's not cocky and bitchy like some other characters.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

dont want cheating Jo,she love Alex too much...oh well i'ts GA..

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 08-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

You know this really makes me wonder what they have in store for Alex and Jo next season. All I want to see is a one good angsty storyline for them and professional development for Jo. I know they have been "happy" for too long but I'd like to see drama that's not being caused by a third party for them. Let's assume one intern is for Steph and the other one for Maggie, that only leaves Callie and Arizona without love interests (since I assume that Amelia and Owen won't date other people and I can't see Jackson and April doing that when they're still married) so I hope they won't have to use Alex and Jo to make someone else's love life more interesting. And if it's really only Callie and Arizona without love interests that won't happen anyway.

I know at some point they will torture us with a third party but what Alex and Jo need right now is some togetherness in their relationship. And more friends for Jo and career stuff for both.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

many spoiler and interview from yerterday and nothing for Jolex,why i'm not surprised

Old 08-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Did nobody interview Camilla?
Old 08-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

found nothing!! i'm so angry Callie ,arizona , Mer spoiler Japril spoiler...and for JOLEX nothing again

Old 08-07-2015, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
found nothing!! i'm so angry Callie ,arizona , Mer spoiler Japril spoiler...and for JOLEX nothing again
Yeah that makes me angry too. Big time. That whole TCA thing was a disappointment. Alex and Jo have all the potential, much more than any other characters on the show, but for some reason the writers refuse to use it. It's right there before their eyes, but they either don't see it or don't care about it. But then again that has always been the case for Alex, hasn't it?

No word about Jolex, but of course it was oh so important to share that Calzona will start dating other people and that April will go back to the army. What's up with that btw? That army stuff came out of nowhere and never made sense to me. But then again I could say that about the whole Japril relationship. It came out of nowhere and never made much sense. They are so bland.

Anyways, on to happier things: THE LOFT!!! I was so excited about the Justin & Camilla selfie. And what we could see of the loft looked really great. I'm glad the loft seems to be a brighter set than the frat house. If that means no more dark Alex and Jo scenes I'm gonna be so happy.

That said, I still loved the frat house and I loved that Alex lived there and that it was his for a while. I think he did consider it his home. It was probably the first real home he has ever known. Like somebody mentioned earlier, I'm also afraid that Alex not living there anymore might take the focus even more off of him (and Jo) and I'm already dreading that.

As for their dating life and other potential love interests, God help me, but I have to say I'm also not completely against a 3rd party anymore. That's what the Jolex drought has turned me into. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a third party to cause them serious trouble. That would actually be horrible. But would it be so bad, if this DeLuca guy developed a crush on Jo? And Alex notices that and gets a little jealous. I really wouldn't mind some jealous Alex these days. After all Jo wouldn't have to reciprocate his feelings. She could blow him of and then he could move on to one of the other ladies

There are a ton of stories I'd still rather see than this one, especially because I need them to develop Jo's career more and deal with her past, but oh well... maybe that will never happen. Looks like I'll settle for anything these days. I just need a good storyline for crying out loud.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'msolost (View Post)
I could say that about the whole Japril relationship. It came out of nowhere and never made much sense. They are so bland.
Let's just say I don't agree with this. If this is how you feel I think you are in for a lot of disappointment. Shonda really seems to have a huge thing for these "bland" couples, such as Merder (who would still prosper if PD hadn't asked to leave GA) and Japril.

I'm sure DeLuca is for Steph (he has faved a bunch a tweets regarding #Stew (their pre-ship ship name for example, so I think it's unlikely to see any flirtation between him and Jo.)
Old 08-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

It looks to me like Shonda wants to stray away from Grey's being a show that's defined by its couples. She wants to focus on the individuals. For years and years GA was defined by ships and shipper wars. She doesn't care about the ships. Like she said last season, Grey's was never supposed to be a show about a boy and a girl, though it became that for the fans. As a writer, I get that. Fans usually interpret stuff differently than the writer. In my fics, I've had people comment on stuff that honestly wasn't important to me, but to the reader that's what stood out.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
It looks to me like Shonda wants to stray away from Grey's being a show that's defined by its couples. She wants to focus on the individuals. For years and years GA was defined by ships and shipper wars. She doesn't care about the ships. Like she said last season, Grey's was never supposed to be a show about a boy and a girl, though it became that for the fans. As a writer, I get that. Fans usually interpret stuff differently than the writer. In my fics, I've had people comment on stuff that honestly wasn't important to me, but to the reader that's what stood out.
Maybe so. She did say "everyone will be single and dating" I do think if that happens, GA will not be as longlived as ABC and Shondaland thinks it will be. It's the number of viewers and profit that matters in the end, not the wishes of the writer/creator.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If this is how you feel I think you are in for a lot of disappointment. Shonda really seems to have a huge thing for these "bland" couples, such as Merder (who would still prosper if PD hadn't asked to leave GA) and Japril.
Are you sure about that, though? MerDer got a lot of focus that's true. But then again they were the main couple. And to me they were never bland. They were one of my favourite couples.

Japril on the other hand never got a lot of good storylines IMO. But I don't want to go into detail here, why they were never interesting to me. This is a Jolex thread after all. But we could continue this discussion in the Japril thread if you want to.