Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Thiis is what happens when there's way too many characters. I really hope the selfie of Kelly, Justin and Sara is just a small scene.
yes, this fake friendship is just annoying..want alex to be friend with mens like Jackson or Ben

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 08-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

b
Quote:
In my fan imagination, the photo of Justin and Ellen in the car was after a dinner where Ellen convinced him to stay. Or else a complete bitch session about all of the drama that they have seen over the last 11 years
That pic. I'm still wondering what they were doing there. Was it a dinner between Ellen, Justin, Kelly and Caterina? If so why Kelly and Caterina when they are still the newest cast members? Were there any other cast members at that dinner? I could totally see Ellen having dinner with Justin and discussing the future of the show with him but then Kelly and Caterina's presence makes no sense to me.

I read a Dempeo fan on twitter say that if Patrick were still on the show it would've been him and Ellen having that dinner and I wondered if that was some sort of tradition between them that she's now doing with Justin. I bet to any MerDer fans who read this I sound totally clueless but I never really paid much attention to what any cast member did privately before. I feel like I'm only now seeing these things more and more because of twitter and fanforum.

To be completely honest, Justin probably knows that if he leaves Camilla will have to leave too. And he said before that he's reluctant to suggest storylines for Alex because they affect other characters. If he doesn't want to interfere in other characters' story arcs then I can't see him leaving now knowing very well that it could cost Camilla her job. He's a very nice, thoughtful person. And it's not like it's harming him in any way to stay on the show.

But nevertheless I hope he decides based on what's best for him as an actor. I don't think the writers are doing him justice. I think his talent is being wasted on this show. It shouldn't take the writers every 4th-5th year to give Alex a decent storyline.

The best solution to all of this would be ending the show already but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
To be completely honest, Justin probably knows that if he leaves Camilla will have to leave too. And he said before that he's reluctant to suggest storylines for Alex because they affect other characters. If he doesn't want to interfere in other characters' story arcs then I can't see him leaving now knowing very well that it could cost Camilla her job. He's a very nice, thoughtful person. And it's not like it's harming him in any way to stay on the show.
I think you have a valid point there. I think if the situation was different and Camilla would be signing these 2 or 3 year contracts that Kevin and Jessica for example sign and she'd been on the show longer and we wouldn't have too many females anyway they wouldn't make Camilla leave just because Justin wants to. But the cast is crowded anyway and we have too many females and if Justin wants to leave it'd be a good opportunity to send someone else away, in this case Camilla. And if Justin is aware of that he'll probably think 10 times before he makes a decision that influences Camilla too.

Okay maybe they'll give us actually great Jolex moments this season and I'll be more optimistic in a few months but if s12 goes anything like s11 I hope that both leave. I don't wish unemployment on anyone but I think Camilla was being just as wasted as Justin last season.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That pic. I'm still wondering what they were doing there. Was it a dinner between Ellen, Justin, Kelly and Caterina? If so why Kelly and Caterina when they are still the newest cast members? Were there any other cast members at that dinner? I could totally see Ellen having dinner with Justin and discussing the future of the show with him but then Kelly and Caterina's presence makes no sense to me.
Are you sure there were other people there? The stuff I saw just said Justin Chambers and Ellen Pompeo leave the Chateau Marmont. I don't recall seeing pictures of Ellen and Patrick out to dinner all of the time (though its not something I would have looked for) but she always seems just as close to Justin as Patrick and Justin goes out with members of the cast quite often.

While I really do hope that Camilla and Justin both decide to leave at the same, they are in totally different phases of their life and career, so if one wants to stay and the other doesn't, I will be disappointed but totally understand it.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
We have no reason to suspect Grey's Anatomy won't go on for many, many years to come."
-Patrick Lee, ABC Entertainment Group President

Our grandparents will probably be still watching the show. I bet if Ellen leaves at some point it will become Maggie's Anatomy since she's a Grey sister.
Smh. They don't know when to end a show that should've ended long ago. I'd say under these circumstances they will probably want to keep Justin as long as possible. I kinda wish he'd leave so I could stop watching but that's just me being selfish.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
Are you sure there were other people there? The stuff I saw just said Justin Chambers and Ellen Pompeo leave the Chateau Marmont. I don't recall seeing pictures of Ellen and Patrick out to dinner all of the time (though its not something I would have looked for) but she always seems just as close to Justin as Patrick and Justin goes out with members of the cast quite often.

While I really do hope that Camilla and Justin both decide to leave at the same, they are in totally different phases of their life and career, so if one wants to stay and the other doesn't, I will be disappointed but totally understand it.
there was this photo of Justin with Kelly and Caterina which was released the same evening the Ellen/Justin photo was released. So I kinda assumed they were somewhere together. But it makes no sense to me why these four out of all people would hang out together. I have to also admit that I never felt like Ellen and Justin were particularly close until last season. Maybe it's because I never saw photos of them hanging out together somewhere. It was always Ellen and Jesse from what I saw. But that's not important.

I do wonder if they would leave Camilla the choice to stay (in which case she probably would) or if they'd just axe her along with Justin.

and gahh xsweetgirlx91 they will never end this show. We're forever trapped.

Last edited by jokarev; 08-04-2015 at 01:12 PM
Old 08-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I bet you guys that Justin will stay. I feel like it still makes more sense for him. Maybe he'll get a pay rise now that Patrick is gone.

It really bugs me though that they want to keep Grey's going forever. I mean soon everyone from the original cast will be gone. Maybe if Justin and Camilla both stay Jolex will become one of the most popular couples since soon the show will be filled with newer couples and they will be one of the longest relationships. But I personally am not sure how much more of Grey's I can watch. I really wish they'd just end it soon. Besides, after a few years couples always get ruined. In two seasons Jolex will probably be divorced and hating each other's guts because Alex cheated on her with the 5th Grey sister or something.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

The TCa panel was last night. Nothing on Jolex. I feel like his season will be all about Mer, Amelia and Maggie and the "hi jinks" they get up to living together.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-05-2015, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

yes, the 3 actress was there. Boring season,the last for me

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 08-05-2015, 04:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsweetgirlx91 (View Post)
I bet you guys that Justin will stay. I feel like it still makes more sense for him. Maybe he'll get a pay rise now that Patrick is gone.

It really bugs me though that they want to keep Grey's going forever. I mean soon everyone from the original cast will be gone. Maybe if Justin and Camilla both stay Jolex will become one of the most popular couples since soon the show will be filled with newer couples and they will be one of the longest relationships. But I personally am not sure how much more of Grey's I can watch. I really wish they'd just end it soon. Besides, after a few years couples always get ruined. In two seasons Jolex will probably be divorced and hating each other's guts because Alex cheated on her with the 5th Grey sister or something.
This comment here gives me life! That is how I feel as a Japril shipper, that's for sure
Honestly. I feel like team Shonda is living on another planet. They literally have no idea what the viewers want. They are giving us a lighter season after the tragedy of season 11 by making everybody single and dating? Yeah, because that is what the viewers want to see, every single ship left on this show obliterated. And I feel for Calzona shippers who thought that FINALLY, they would get something this season. At least you guys will be getting cute loft scenes and Jolex progress (I really think/hope so at least)
Old 08-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I also think that a lot of focus will be on Mer, Maggie and Amelia, which doesn't thrill me but whatever. As long as Jolex gets something, I will be able to deal with it. I just want a storyline and I want some professional development for Jo. Thats it.

I don't know about JC. He seemed ready to go in his interviews last summer, but maybe they will give him some incentive to stay. I am kind of leaning toward his leaving right now, but will probably change my mind tomorrow. I wonder if he will do any press before this season and if so, if he will answer any questions about his contract or any about Patrick Dempsey. I won't be shocked if he either does no press or will answer only certain questions.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
At least you guys will be getting cute loft scenes and Jolex progress (I really think/hope so at least)
Ha thank you. Does it make me ungrateful now when I say I want more though? Jolex haven't had a proper storyline since 10B which makes one and a half years. That's how long we've been waiting. Angst and drama makes couples popular on this show and as great as it is that Jolex still seem to be happy and in love, it sure makes a lot of people lose interest in them. I'm seeing it first hand. Now I definitely don't wish so much drama on them that their relationship will be completely ruined but some drama would be nice (please no cheating though), something they have to overcome together. I think with Jo's past and the issues she keeps bottling up (Alex too btw) they could find enough material for that but Shonda doesn't seem to care about anyone but Mer, Maggie, Amelia and Calzona, so I'm not holding my breath. I just don't want cute scenes anymore. Either give me something emotional or angsty. Something with a little more substance.

And you're definitely right, she doesn't seem to know what the viewers want to see at all. I was thinking before that Calzona will probably date other people though, the whole point of them breaking up was to see them try to move on but maybe fail IMO and last season they didn't really show either of them in new relationships. I think they will have to try to find happiness with someone new to realize that they still want each other. At least that's what I thought.

We're gonna need a new title soon people, how about because they built a home together? I know this thread is already about home, but that's what I thought when I saw the Justin/Camilla pic in the loft. They freaking built themselves a home together.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love the new title. It makes my heart burst with love for them. Especially Jo never had a proper home and I feelike the frat house probably never felt that way to her dince everyone was going in and out and those people were mostly ignoring her while at it.

And I'm disappointed that Shonda can't ever say two words about Jolex but what is new? I'm just glad that Alex and Jo have their own place now and are out of the frat house. It looks like Amelia and Maggie came along last season and are the new lead ladies along with Meredith. Great for them.

I swear, seeing that my OTP will never get decent recognition on this show just makes me wish for Justin and Camilla to leave even more. The worst part about this is that Alex is still supposedly the closest person to Meredith so it's not like he will get ignored completely. He will still be the doting friend and person but otherwise? He will probably never get proper material if the themes of the seasons will be all about one or two people.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I love the title too! Camilla said in that interview after the finale what a huge deal that loft is to Jo. And I mean Alex bought the frat house so he could feel more like a grown up but he probably feels extremely proud of the loft now because he and Jo turned the crime scene into something so great. (judging by the tiny piece we saw of it in that photo) Ugh if their scene in the first episode isn't about them acknowledging how far they've come (apart and together) then I'll be so sad now.

I know, I feel the same. I wonder what Shonda would do if Ellen left (I read that Ellen wants to keep going for many years) since I feel like Meredith is the only character she still cares about. Of course it looks like she also cares a lot about Amelia and Maggie and Callie but I do feel like Meredith is what makes her keep going and she's the character Shonda will write for from now on. I mean Grey's was always about Meredith (and Derek) and I by no means am complaining about that but now it feels like other characters don't matter at all anymore. And how would they when the cast is so huge? If I had known that Jolex will get ignored forever I never would've watched their scenes and become so attached to them. And sadly I think they will keep getting ignored for as long as Alex is Meredith's person. In s10 we had so much great material.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

And we're back to being super pessimistic. All because Shonda wouldn't say one sentence about Alex and Jo. It kinda feels like to me that they got them out of the center (frat house) and into their own home they probably won't show us much about anyway. And now Meredith is back in the frat house where all the focus is gonna be. I am not begdruging her that, I will be forever glad that Alex and Jo have their privacy now. I'm just worried that they won't get much focus at all anymore. But anything is better than people who sit around in the house that Alex said belongs also to Jo and ignore her. God I really don't wanna see any scenes like the one in 11x07 anymore.