meredith grey
cristina yang

download here

quotes.
"if you watch back there are hints of jo falling for him too,
a long time before that kiss. she was crazy about him but
tried hard to ignore those feelings, because she thought
she'd mess it up and ruin their friendship. her insecurities
are just like alex's. but for her - he was always number one.
and there are so many signs of that throughout the season.
but she also had no clue alex felt that way..."

"he allows her to be vulnerable when she
normally carefully controls what she exposes about herself,
and she allows him -- no judgment -- to be exactly who he is."

"she's finding her footing in how to navigate,
for the first time, a really trusting relationship.
he may go above and beyond for her, but jo would
also do anything for him. she wouldn't abandon him."

"i think your "person" would never leave you.
i think they couldn't walk away from you
because it would be hard to breathe without you.
i don't think they have to be "perfect" by any means,
i think they just have to fit for you."
- camilla luddington

"sometimes it’s not about opposites attracting.
sometimes you need to be cut from the
same cloth to move forward, I think that
they understand each other really well,
but I think that she adds an excitement to him
— a spark."

"he’s found someone who is his match
and he’s challenged by that. before,
it was always about, ‘well this is what
i went through and you don’t know what
it’s like.’ now someone does know what
it’s like, so that should be a good challenge.”

"what i’ve been doing the last two years, i think,
is great. they’re giving alex some fun stuff to do with jo."
- justin chambers

the moment.

x

reasons.
01. Because they both come from similar backgrounds.
02. Because she steals doughnuts from Dermatology for him.
03. Because she bought him a couch... with the money she won from him.
04. Because they drink beer and hang out.
05. Because she cherishes their friendship.
06. Because he's into her.
07. Because he still believes co-workers dating can work.
08. Because she doesn't want to never see him again.
09. Because she wouldn't find a teacher as good as him if she left.
10. Because he wants the best for her.
11. Because he loves her.
12. Because he would have killed a guy for her.
13. Because she wouldn't have let him cover for her.
14. Because their love is so strong it smashes windows.
15. Because why wouldn't he?
16. Because his home is hers.
17. Because she wears his sweaters like they're made for her.
18. Because they're both fighters.
19. Because not everyone is like them.
20. Because mother nature ships them so hard she had to get in on the action, too.
21. Because her crazy fits his crazy.
22. Because "OH, THANK GOD."
23. Because she's the thing that's special.
24. Because he should have thrown her over his shoulder and had his way with her months ago.
25. Because she's not a nobody.
26. Because at least with her, thinking about dead people is a mood killer.
27. Because Justin Chambers swears that Jo really is Alex's person.
28. Because "dog face."
29. Because he let her in.

fanmixes.

previous threads.
01. Because he called her "Princess"
02. Because she doesn't want to never see him again.
03. Because he loves her.
04. Because she allows him to be exactly who he is.
05. Because they've turned us into tree haters and couch lovers.
06. Because, "..." "I don't hear anything." "Shut up." "Okay, but-" "I'm serious." "Fine." "I love you."
07. Because "If you watch back there are hints of Jo falling for him too, a long time before that kiss."
08. Because it's fate, or whatever.
09. Because, "Alex and Jo are really charmingly funny together." - Shonda Rhimes
10. Because mother nature ships it so hard she had to get in on the action too.
11. "She's the thing that's special, dumbass." - Cristina
12. "Because,"she adds an excitement to him - a spark." - Justin Chambers
13. They're both flawed but they complement each other and there’s an unconditional love."- Justin
14. Because he is her sexy double agent.
15. Because we are hoping for lots of emotional Jolex scenes in season 11.
16. Because we are very grateful for all the goodies we got lately.
17. Because "Jo is the love of his life." - Justin Chambers
18.Because we are impatiently waiting for our big Jolex storyline this season

justin & camilla.

on tumblr.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that interview that ryanforever posted btw! Camilla is always so excited about the show. Wish the writers would reward her a little for her excitement and give Jo proper material. Guyssss I'm so hopeful for s12 now just because I miss my OTP and I know they can't be ignored forever but all these new cast additions are making me lose hope again.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt I love the title.

Is there many new cast members joining?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 06-15-2015, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!

thank yarens

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 06-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Now we have McDreamy 2.0 who will probably take up a lot of screentime. And then the new interns. Gah, if they ignore Jolex again this season I will lose my ****. Part of me is already hoping for Justin and Camilla to leave the show since I fear that Jolex will never get the attention they deserve.

Last edited by yarens; 06-15-2015 at 10:40 AM
Old 06-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Feels like they need a second shooting in the hospital with all the regulars they added to the show (and new interns)... the cast is way too big to give anyone a chance to develop a decent storyline without leaving out other characters completely for a substantial part of the season.

Jolex got hardly anything in S11, they have to get more in S12...
Old 06-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Lead actors who are present from the beginning (and there are not many more) Mer, Alex ,Bailey should have more screentime !!

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 06-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigolillies (View Post)
Feels like they need a second shooting in the hospital with all the regulars they added to the show (and new interns)... the cast is way too big to give anyone a chance to develop a decent storyline without leaving out other characters completely for a substantial part of the season.

Jolex got hardly anything in S11, they have to get more in S12...
That's what I've been saying forever. And I mean we saw it in s11. I feel like nothing, especially the Japril storyline, was handled properly. And they even ignored certain characters for an entire season, Jolex probably being the prime example since they didn't get individual storylines either. I don't know how we're ever supposed to get a decent storyline with the way they keep filling the cast. As long as Jo's past isn't being explored in combination with a Jolex storyline I will keep waiting and waiting. But even if it actually happens I bet it will again be handled horribly.

Sometimes I'm wondering why the hell I'm still watching zhis show when it does nothing but disappoint me.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarens (View Post)
That's what I've been saying forever. And I mean we saw it in s11. I feel like nothing, especially the Japril storyline, was handled properly. And they even ignored certain characters for an entire season, Jolex probably being the prime example since they didn't get individual storylines either. I don't know how we're ever supposed to get a decent storyline with the way they keep filling the cast. As long as Jo's past isn't being explored in combination with a Jolex storyline I will keep waiting and waiting. But even if it actually happens I bet it will again be handled horribly.

Sometimes I'm wondering why the hell I'm still watching zhis show when it does nothing but disappoint me.
Agree totally and you know, this is why I have no idea why the writers don't ask themselves why the hell the show worked so well the first 1-6 seasons... Because there was about HALF the cast!!! There were far less people to write for, therefore they were able to get the characterisations so much better and cover storylines properly. Obviously I'm not talking about jo, or even Stephanie because they are the only residents left so they clearly need them. Actually it really pisses me off when people say they are the first that should be dropped... Uh seriously?! So they want alex to be alone forever, the only one without a family in 12 SEASONS?! UGH!!! But new interns?? ANOTHER new male regular? Making BEN a regular?? Who seriously needed to see him become a regular?! God. It's completely ridiculous, how in the actual hell are they supposed to do everyone justice?!?
You know what would've solved all these problems?? Making maggie a GUY. Then there would be no need to make Ben a regular or bring in new 'male blood'.

I think if Jolex get no focus again next season, I'tl for sure be my last. Everyone else bores me so much, it's insane actually.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
You know what would've solved all these problems?? Making maggie a GUY. Then there would be no need to make Ben a regular or bring in new 'male blood'.
and it wouldn't have been like Meredith's third half sister surfacing at Seattle Grace by surprise...
Old 06-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Agree totally and you know, this is why I have no idea why the writers don't ask themselves why the hell the show worked so well the first 1-6 seasons... Because there was about HALF the cast!!! There were far less people to write for, therefore they were able to get the characterisations so much better and cover storylines properly. Obviously I'm not talking about jo, or even Stephanie because they are the only residents left so they clearly need them. Actually it really pisses me off when people say they are the first that should be dropped... Uh seriously?! So they want alex to be alone forever, the only one without a family in 12 SEASONS?! UGH!!! But new interns?? ANOTHER new male regular? Making BEN a regular?? Who seriously needed to see him become a regular?! God. It's completely ridiculous, how in the actual hell are they supposed to do everyone justice?!?

I think if Jolex get no focus again next season, I'tl for sure be my last. Everyone else bores me so much, it's insane actually.
Lol so true. I don't know why they think that after getting rid of one, two people they need to immediately bring in 5 new characters. And seriously, they don't think about Alex at all when they plead for Jo be sent away. Jo is Alex's girlfriend, has been for 3 years now. They invested a lot of time in their relationship, maybe still not as much as in some other ships on the show but Jolex are slowly but surely one of the more established couples. Yes sure let's get rid of Jo for no reason (without Camilla wanting to leave) and start all over again for Alex in s12. With who actually? Do people really think that him and Maggie would work as a couple? Or who would they want him to be with then? Meredith who is like his sister? Or do they just want him to keep supporting everyone and not have an own life like it's been the case for years already? Well guess what, Izzie has been gone for almost 6 years now and Alex doesn't really fit with anyone else on that show. He deserves to get some focus on his relationship too for once. People act like they love Alex but hate on the one person who actually gives a crap about him. I'm still not convinced that if he needed support now that Callie and Maggie would come running consoling him. It's always been Jo (or Arizona) for the past two seasons. In season 10 I didn't mind that Mer had her own life but this season she was a horrible friend to him. But people don't see that. As long as Alex is there for Meredith unconditionally everything is ok.

I've said that ever since the season 10 finale. Maggie should have been a guy. They kept bringing in women and now these women are all single and need male love interests. So annoying.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for them to get back to filming and have some spoilers..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 06-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for them to get back to filming and have some spoilers..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 06-18-2015, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt! I love the title!

I've been on vacation and now I missed the great news about that new series regular. 😒 Oh boy, you think we will even get to see one damn Jolex storyline next season? If the new guy is for Meredith which I find very disrespectful towards MerDer fans (yo can people stop hating on Jolex because of Izzie already then? I really think that at least with Jolex they waited long enough to give Alex a proper new relationship again. Crowen got replaced pretty soon and now the new guy for Meredith) then he will get so much screentime and development. They already cut other characters' screentime short because of Amelia and Maggie's introduction to the show. Now we have the McDreamy replacement and a bunch of new interns.

Jolex have been in the backburner for so long now that you'd think the writers will focus on them now but I don't trust them anymore. Not after s11. This show is driving me insane!!

Filming starts 22 July I think. I really hope we'll get some bts infos by then. Or a pic. Does anyone know how long Camilla is filming her movie?
Old 06-18-2015, 05:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah! All my s12 hopes rest on the fact that they also gave Alex 2 rather bad seasons in a row where he had no real story, before giving him decent stories again (even though that only lasted 2 season as well). But they've done the same to Jo now. She didn't really have a storyline in s10 either and s11 was just a big dumb joke for her. But they can't ignore her forever, right? It's so blatantly obvious at this point, they gotta do something with her. All she is ever there for is to prop Alex and I'm getting tired of it a little. We don't even get to see her kick ass as a doctor.

It would be nice if we saw how dedicated Alex is to her for a change. We haven't really seen his caring side in a long time now., except for the scene in 11x06. And I miss that so much. It is one of my favourite things about Alex. And the perfect way to bring that out again, would be if Jo went through some crisis/drama and he'd be there for her. I really want something like that next season.

Of course with yet another series regular annoucement, my hopes are not too high. But something's gotta give, right? They can't keep ignoring Jolex and Jo any longer. It already started to look like the writers don't care about her and the relationship. It's time for others to be put on the backburner.

I would really welcome it, if the writers learned how to balance such a multitude of characters. Like it would be totally okay for me if not every character appeared in every episode. This way they could focus on a smaller group of surgeons each episode, while actually giving them substantial storylines. S11 was just so screwed up. Even the characters who got a story suffered, because they were half-assed.