Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah yes, it would be awesome if he watched the surgery from the gallery!
Why do I doubt he will though? I think I've become too pessimistic, I need some action for them ASAP.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so bored too, after last episode we didn't need the hiatus this week.
I have no expectation too, but Spirit of the Radio, I would be so happy if all of your ideas about the next episodes will really happen, are all so good stuff for them! And the celebration after the surgery is the first thing that came to my mind about that situation, aww would be so sweet if he take her out for dinner.

About the dinner, after 11x03 I was so angry about the board and I forgot that, but I really liked that Stephanie said her and Jackson used double date with Alex and Jo! God how I would see something like that, but since now there aren't so much couples with who they can go out, I would be happy also to see only a Jolex's date.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I miss them are they still on the show
Old 10-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Loyal Fan

This press release has excited me again I had given up hope for any Jolex storyline in 11A. It would be so amazing to have Alex watch her surgery at the gallery or him take her out to dinner afterwards. I would love to see anything in which he is proud of her or shows some appreciation. I have missed that side of Alex this season. But on the other hand, there haven't been enough Jolex scenes so far for me to say that he doesn't pay enough attention to Jo anymore. I have no idea if they are in a good place in their relationship right now or not.
Ah yes, a date would be great. I guess we can't complain because at least we got to see them go on a date once, but since they weren't keen on each other back then and ended up getting drunk at the wedding, it's not really a typical date
Old 10-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Somehow I managed to make something... not what I wanted though, it's something.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh the video is great! Thanks, videos about them are everything at the moment with the lack of Jolex.
Lack that seems to go for so long. God, but really 11x08 would be the winter finale??? I can't... so the hiatus begins in november, and without Alex and Jolex story in this first part it's like summer hiatus never ended for me, so disappointed about that!
And I was here dreaming for a Christmas episode...
Old 10-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the video!

Wow, so 11x08 is the fall finale? Entire 11A without one proper Jolex storyline, and that after a long summer hiatus. Not to mention that they didn't get much after the love contract storyline was solved. I think I'm allowed to be annoyed, right? I wish we knew that they would at least get something big in 11B, but who knows! I hope that the fact that Justin and Camilla asked the writers about Jolex made them realize that they have been ignoring them for too long now. Hopefully we will get something better in 11B, but I absolutely hate the fact that they basically only use them both to advance other characters' storylines.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I'm really bummed out now. This season has been so meh to me, and that's really a shame because the writing was great so far, but I just really can't enjoy the show when my favorite couple barely gets any scenes together... And I'm still incredibly annoyed by what they pulled with Alex. But even worse, I'm more annoyed that he just accepted it. He really should have called and talked to Cristina imo, it's not like she disappeared into the nowhere, they should be able to contact her when needed. It's so weird that she just left him the shares, and neither did he ever talk to her afterwards nor did she ever call and ask about them. I mean, we don't have to see the call on screen, they could have just said that Alex or Mer or someone else talked to her, but nope, they didn't even do that.

Yeah, I guess no Christmas episode this season! But I hope there will be a Valentine's Day episode instead. And they better not make Jolex break up till then, I wanna see how they spend their Valentine's Day, since I'm pretty sure both don't care much about it. Just kidding, I don't even care about a VD episode so much anymore, I just want them to give Jolex a decent storyline already. I wish I could be optimistic enough to believe that they will get a cliffhanger, but I really don't think so. I don't think something significant would happen in the next two episodes for them to make a big deal out of it in episode 8. I guess it will be about Japril and their baby, or maybe something with MerDer and either Amelia or Maggie? But oh well, hope dies last, maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised...
Old 10-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm seriously pissed about the fall finale news. I'd love to give Shonda a piece on my mind about it, but then again that wouldn't really be fair, because Shonda doesn't have that much input on the scheduling of the show? Still, I'd like to give her a piece of my mind about all the crap they pulled on s11 so far.

Not only that they screwed Alex over in every possible way, now we need to wait till NEXT YEAR to finally get some Jolex and that's not even a guarantee that something will happen right after the hiatus. By then every other couple will have gotten a story, only Jolex got sidelined again.

Speaking of Christmas episode, that would actually have been really important to me, since probably neither Alex nor Jo ever got to experience a really good Christmas. And we didn't get one last year. Now if we don't get one this year (which we won't), it's not gonna be so special anymore if they do it in a later season, because by then they will already have had several Christmases as together. I'm so annoyed that they made Christmas episodes in a lot of the earlier seasons, but now that Alex has a girlfriend and could actually play a bigger part in it, they don't bother the 2nd year in a row. Oh man, this is all just a huge disappointment. I wish I wouldn't care so much.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And I'm still incredibly annoyed by what they pulled with Alex. But even worse, I'm more annoyed that he just accepted it.
God I'm still incredibly pissed about that! They screw Alex again, and of course now it's just like nothing happened! It bothers me so much!

I'm still so disappointed about 11a, but I can accept to wait if they tell me 11b will be important for Jolex, but know nothing and wait again for months is just so depressing.

Quote:
Speaking of Christmas episode, that would actually have been really important to me, since probably neither Alex nor Jo ever got to experience a really good Christmas
Yes!!! This is why I would love to see a Christmas episode! I can see them said they don't care, but be happy to pass Christmas together! Sure they haven't passed a good Christmas in their life, so celebrate it together like a family would be so sweet, and a good little story. Another missing opportunity for them... I think I hate the writers.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

The writer better make up for the lack of screentime.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

That's a nice video

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-31-2014, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Loved the video! I need more of that. I'm so bummed about the season. Since they are stopping at 8, I imagine that they will divide the season into thirds. I just hope that each third concentrates on a smaller group of characters, and that Jolex is next. The season is really losing momentum with all of these breaks.

I don't have much hope for the next two episodes now. Why start a story just to end it and I can't think of any cliffhanger that would involve either of them.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Speaking of Christmas episode, that would actually have been really important to me, since probably neither Alex nor Jo ever got to experience a really good Christmas. And we didn't get one last year. Now if we don't get one this year (which we won't), it's not gonna be so special anymore if they do it in a later season, because by then they will already have had several Christmases as together. I'm so annoyed that they made Christmas episodes in a lot of the earlier seasons, but now that Alex has a girlfriend and could actually play a bigger part in it, they don't bother the 2nd year in a row. Oh man, this is all just a huge disappointment. I wish I wouldn't care so much.
That's actually a very good point, I have to admit that even though I analyse everything about Jolex a lot that I didn't think about the fact that both probably never had a good Christmas. Or I think that it even crossed my mind last season, but I already forgot about it since they didn't give us a Christmas episode last year either. And I guess you're right, next season it would be too late to make a big deal out of it. Maybe it would work if both said that they already let two Christmasses pass without celebrating because they had to work, but I doubt that the writers would think about that possibility. It's a shame really, I like these holidays episodes, but Alex has never been included in them really. I was also bummed that Jo didn't go to Meredith's with him last Thanksgiving. This season we probably won't get a Thanksgiving episode either, but I wish Jo would attend these festivities with him.

I think at this point I'm happy about the small things we will hopefully get within the next three episodes. My biggest hope is for Alex to wish her luck or something similiar before her first solo surgery! I can't think of a cliffhanger for them either.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really thought that after not giving them much as a couple in 10B they would do it in 11A, but I guess I was wrong. I think the worst part this season is that we don't know if things between them are okay or not. I assume they are, since they seemed normal around each other in 11x05, but I wonder if Jo's doubts or whatever she was feeling are gone now. These centric episodes really ruin all the small storylines. I have decided that I will only start complaining if we don't get a cute scene in 10x07 before or after Jo's surgery. I think it's very much needed since it's been too long that Alex has acknowledged any of Jo's successes in medicine.