Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sadly I really think that the share will never brought up again, it's what Grey's does. They have build this story with the vote of the board and never mentioned that Alex is an holder of the hospital now like Mer, Derek, Callie, Arizona... the writers only use the situations that they prefer, and have Alex be a millionaire it's not in their plans for me. Would be really good for Alex if they mentioned the shares again, but I haven't so much hope.

In the beginning I really believed that this story was supposed to be about Alex, but now it's just like they used Alex for lets Bailey come back to be important after all of those seasons where she lost herself, and for do that they have to screw with Alex, of course.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

So guys, because sometimes we talked about hate and haters here, I think this Justin's tweet is a must! He is the best, and also so sweet.
https://twitter.com/7JustinChambers/...05047660695552

Have you read the tweet by Shonda? Someone ask her if will be one day a flashback episode about Alex's childhood and she said "it's possible"... I don't believe her, but hope never dies.

The press release about 11x06 is sooo annoying too. Of course nothing about Jolex, but we had to expect it. Now after 11x05 we'll have also a hiatus, so I think I can put myself in lethargy for a while... wake me up when Jolex come back
Old 10-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, you guys are so right, Alex was practically used for Bailey's storyline here and I didn't even look at it from this point of view.. I hate it that he gets screwed over all the time.

When I think about it, it's the only logical thing for him to sell his shares, I mean he doesn't even get to make any decisions because he isn't a board member. Why keep the stupid shares then? It would solve a lot of his problems if he used the money right. I'd be so mad if they never mentioned the shares again, it's important.

And yes I saw the tweet, it's a message a lot of his fans should think about! I see lots of Alex fans hating massively on Jo because of Izzie and forget that KH wanted to leave the show and that Jo has nothing to do with A/I not having worked out.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't been online here in ages, but tbh this season was quite disappointing for me so far. Apparently Alex Karev is the punching bag of the writers - again. They can't ever let him catch a break, and now he hasn't even become Head of Peds. Jolex are in a place right now where I can't say what their deal is because apparently they don't talk about anything. Apparently Jo has no opinion on Alex's career situation since we can't even get one scene where he tells her that he's lost the seat or feels stabbed in the back by his friends. And don't get me started on these centric episodes! 3 centric episodes in 5 episodes, what the hell? It's good for people who are invested in those characters, but I doubt that anyone is invested in Maggie yet. I think watching all episodes back to back on DVD would be a lot less frustrating than waiting every week for new episodes and then being disappointed again, but what are you gonna do. I hope that there will be some Jolex in 11x06, even though there was nothing about them in the press release.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

This could be complete wishful thinking, but the sides for 11x09 are making me wonder if we could learn something about Alex's youth. He'll have to be working on the case of the two young boys at least, and the little girl's injuries too.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This could be complete wishful thinking, but the sides for 11x09 are making me wonder if we could learn something about Alex's youth. He'll have to be working on the case of the two young boys at least, and the little girl's injuries too.
Yeah it's probably wishful thinking. But if Alex is on that case and Dylan sounds a lot like Alex, can we maybe take it as an indicator that a story about Alex's past is gonna happen this season? Because after the braid comment this would be the second thing reminiscent of Alex's past. I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I also don't want to believe that it's all just coincidence. Just once I really want the writers to put some thought into Alex's story and not just give him some random story so he has something to do, or one that will benefit other characters instead of him in the end.
IDK, I'm probably giving the writers too much credit with this. It's probably just an ordinary peds case.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/camilluddington/...21366373265410

http://instagram.com/p/ubIcHrPW_9/

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

The pics killed me!!! So cute!!! And they're both wearing red plaid shirts..?

I thought of Alex too when seeing the sides but better not get my hopes up. They're already very low and that's how they should probably stay.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Loved the pics, Justin and Camilla know how to make us happy.

And I'm with yarens, I'm trying to not get my hopes up... Seeing more about Alex's childhood would be so amazing that I don't think it will happen. I wish we would get one or two scenes in an episode where Jo and Alex are talking about their pasts though. The more I hear about Alex's past the more I love him (and I didn't think that was possible anymore ) but I'm also sooo thirsty for more childhood background on Jo.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks God we have Justin and Camilla with these pics! Awww they are so cute!!!!!!
Love it!

I want a story about Alex's childhood so bad, that I can't even think about it! But after all the hope I had for Alex's career in this last months, now I really give up with the hope for great stuff for him.

Btw do you remember Camilla's pics from Alex's kitchen? What ep were they filming? Because if it was 11x06 maybe we can expect at least a scene with them in that episode.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Their shirts match. Cute

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 10-21-2014, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I think they were filming episode 7! But I still hope for something in episode 6..
Old 10-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

LOVE the pics!!! So cute!

Btw, Camilla talked about Jolex! I can't wait! Maybe we'll get some spoilers.

https://twitter.com/Snoodit/status/524678609043079170

I will cry if she says something like "the writers still won't tell us anyhting." though.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really excited about this interview now. I hope good talk means she had interesting things to tell!!
Old 10-22-2014, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is good news!! I'll never complain again if Jolex do get a decent storyline soon Reading that the writers wouldn't tell Camilla anything had really upset me. Now I'm a little more hopeful, they better not disappoint me again