Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Gotta love Justin

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Alex telling Arizona to stop overstepping and seeing Alex’s course of treatment being superior than Arizona's this past episode - he was a great doctor. Way to go, Alex!
It was also nice to see the baby's dad gratefully hugging Alex in the end!

Quote:
and what about Mer/Alex story? done too....
I hope Mer/Alex story isn't done yet, but I hope Mer comes to her senses and behaves like Alex's person, too, not only the other way around as it was so far this season. Mer hanging out with Callie was ok for me, Mer is the main character in the show so it makes sense.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by begonia (View Post)
I liked Alex telling Arizona to stop overstepping and seeing Alex’s course of treatment being superior than Arizona's this past episode - he was a great doctor. Way to go, Alex!
It was also nice to see the baby's dad gratefully hugging Alex in the end!

I hope Mer/Alex story isn't done yet, but I hope Mer comes to her senses and behaves like Alex's person, too, not only the other way around as it was so far this season. Mer hanging out with Callie was ok for me, Mer is the main character in the show so it makes sense.
I just feel like Alex is once again a victim of everyone else's storyline. Is he a shareholder or not? What does that mean? Is Jo still jealous? Did they ever talk? Is he still Mer's person? Does Meredith care now that she has made peace with Maggie and has Callie as a drinking buddy?

Calzona pushed the story 30+ days ahead for everyone. What does that mean for any character outside of them and MerDer? I admit I am bitter and frustrated!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
I just feel like Alex is once again a victim of everyone else's storyline. Is he a shareholder or not? What does that mean? Is Jo still jealous? Did they ever talk? Is he still Mer's person? Does Meredith care now that she has made peace with Maggie and has Callie as a drinking buddy?
Completely agree with this: first with Bailey's board seat and now for Arizona's fellowship.

As I understood it, Alex should still be shareholder. From my non-expert business knowledge, Alex should at least collect dividends for his shares and also vote for some important issues: board members , mergers, etc.... Being a tv show, they might completely drop the storyline, now that they put Bailey on the board and let us imagine that Alex collects his dividends.

It wasn't shown if Alex and Jo talked about the jealousy, but Jo didn't seem unhappy or angry last eppi and they had a few scenes together as they worked together. In the last scene, I felt Jo had her usually proud and loving girlfriend look, so we should understand that they either discussed it off screen or Jo just got over it by herself.

I think Alex is still Mer's person, this topic will definitely be covered on the next eppis.

The storylines could be presented much better, there are so many things left to the viewer's understanding and it's frustrating. A reason could be because Grey's has a big cast now and they don't have much time to properly present each story line.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Guys, let's all vote for Justin, he surely deserves this award and many more.
People's Choice Awards
Old 11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Big congrats to Justin

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

He's so amazing, I really wish he'd win.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy to see Justin's nomination! Congrats to him and good luck for winning the PCA award! He is a great actor!
It is great to see Alex has so many fans ! I'm definitely voting!
Old 11-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

congrat!

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 11-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

This past episode, I enjoyed to hear Alex voicing on the screen my opinion about the baby-in-the-womb surgery: amazing. Alex's presence in the OR and him being Arizona's confident makes me think he will be involved in the Arizona-Herman drama; curious to see how this will play out.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Which Grey's Anatomy Star Covers Up Massive Back Tattoos For the Show? (PHOTO) | Wetpaint
Old 11-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*must remember to vote as much as I can for Justin for the PCAs*
Old 12-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

If anybody needs a reminder, today is the last day to vote for PCAs!

About Alex - he is still Mer's person and somehow Arizona's person, but it's not clear who his person is, if any? When Cristina was Mer's person, it was clear that Mer was Cristina's person too; now it feels more like a one-way relationship this season. Same with Arizona who voted against him for the board seat for a selfish reason .

Arizona moving in reminded me of when Cristina moved in at Alex's house - I loved that scene. I loved Alex/Cristina friendship in general, they went a long way from: "I hate you"(season1, ep2) to Cristina leaving him her shares in the hospital. I'm pretty nostalgic this season !
Old 12-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by begonia (View Post)
If anybody needs a reminder, today is the last day to vote for PCAs!

About Alex - he is still Mer's person and somehow Arizona's person, but it's not clear who his person is, if any? When Cristina was Mer's person, it was clear that Mer was Cristina's person too; now it feels more like a one-way relationship this season. Same with Arizona who voted against him for the board seat for a selfish reason .

Arizona moving in reminded me of when Cristina moved in at Alex's house - I loved that scene. I loved Alex/Cristina friendship in general, they went a long way from: "I hate you"(season1, ep2) to Cristina leaving him her shares in the hospital. I'm pretty nostalgic this season !
I really think that Jo has proven herself to be his person. No one has been more in his corner or more supportive of Alex than Jo. Not Izzie, not Cristina and not even Mer. She had his back even when they were just friends and when his other friends were too engrossed in their own drama to be bothered with him. I love his relationship with his friends, but it does often seem one-way.

Now, of course, l'm ready to see Alex give Jo a little support. Why can't the relationships on Grey's ever be two-way streets?!?
Old 12-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love all the pics Justin has been sharing on twitter/Instagram!

Icon: Nikki