Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
''I would love to go back and see what Karev [Justin Chambers] is up to.”
First Katie now her.

Elizabeth Reaser Wants Back on Grey's Anatomy: ''People Need to Pressure Shonda!'' - Grey's Anatomy

Icon: Jaje
Old 02-13-2012, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

i really hate ava,so please no.lol

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

I'd love for ER to be back, but unfortunately I don't think Shonda cares about Alex enough.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Single Alex.

Hey, I really don't like Ava. But Reaser's ok, can she be another character?
→Ash
icon
Old 02-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

omg no Ava please

-Rose
Old 02-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't want her to come, I don't like Ava, but it's funny the two of them at the same time, wants to come back for Justin

Icon: Jaje
Old 02-14-2012, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Great. Maybe Shonda can create a new "old" love triangle between Izzie/Rebecca and Alex.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

everybody here don't like ava!lol

Old 02-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

really ava just was annoying to me. actually ava and alex's story was different, so, he found her while she was injured and saved her life. i think this story could be fine but really I couldn't even a little love ava. she was not a person lovely to me.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

i confirm,very annoying character

Old 02-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

I liked Rebecca. Well, not Rebecca herself that much, but Alex was so sweet with her. And I want Alex to be happy so either Izzie, Rebecca or Lucy are fine with me He seemed happy with all of them. At least happier than he is now.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
really ava just was annoying to me. actually ava and alex's story was different, so, he found her while she was injured and saved her life. i think this story could be fine but really I couldn't even a little love ava. she was not a person lovely to me.
I'm not sure where this storyline could go. He didn't love her. He was just nice to her because her illness reminded him of his mother. And he felt responsible for her when he thought that she was pregnant with his child.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I'm not sure where this storyline could go. He didn't love her. He was just nice to her because her illness reminded him of his mother. And he felt responsible for her when he thought that she was pregnant with his child.
I don't think that their story could go for long time just I thought that maybe their story could be like denny&izzie so while shonda was making denny&izzie she has known that it'll end and I think that's the same for ava and alex. and ava and alex's story could be like denny&izzie eventually, denny is dead and it had a meaning and rebecca has gone mad it had a meaning, too but at least I loved denny in season 2 even when I hated him for alex but I never could love ava. also I said these all for just the first part of their story not for the last part that she has gone crazy and was pregnant. I mean, like if it was like that at the beginning.
and also, I never thought that alex loved a person as much as izzie already we can see that in the season finale he kissed izzie after ava had gone.
that's another reason for I still say that, izzie come! ava don't come! and already I think that even if ava come maybe alex would remember izzie when he saw her. maybe for that I should want ava to come, too...

Last edited by epiclovers; 02-16-2012 at 09:58 AM
Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
He was nice and into her way before her mental illness. So he wasn't just nice because he reminded her of her mother. When she first came and until mid-season 4 there was nothing than linked her to his mother.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Feelings can change. And I can remember how harsh and dismissive he was against her when she came back and told him about the baby. He asked her if she wanted an abortion and asked her to go back to her husband. He was annoyed of her and wanted her to go. And he just stayed because of the baby. In my opinion that wasn't love. Maybe he had a crush on her when she was Jane Doe or Ava. But after she came back for him end of season 4 he didn't want her.