Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

I still hope that KH comes back. I can't help it. Izzie and Alex were the perfect match. Nothing will ever top that.

Apart from that Alex needs a strong woman. April is not strong. She is too sensitive and often undecided in her actions. Alex and April are like fire and ice. They are far too dissimilar.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)

Apart from that Alex needs a strong woman. April is not strong. She is too sensitive and often undecided in her actions. Alex and April are like fire and ice. They are far too dissimilar.
I agree!!

Icon: Jaje
Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. I dont get why they keep bouncing him from one to person to another. either that or he's alone

-Rose
Old 02-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I still hope that KH comes back. I can't help it. Izzie and Alex were the perfect match. Nothing will ever top that.
Yees! and Beware of imitations!

Quote:
That's what I think.

Last edited by epiclovers; 02-06-2012 at 01:56 PM
Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

Anyone but April is fine by me for now

Old 02-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Anyone but April is fine by me for now
me too he need a girl

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yees! and Beware of imitations!
The one and only. But even though KH wants to come back to give Izzie and Alex a new future I'm not sure Shonda wants her back because of what happened in the past. Bad history. Still I can't give up hoping for her to come back. I will never stop shipping them.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The one and only. But even though KH wants to come back to give Izzie and Alex a new future I'm not sure Shonda wants her back because of what happened in the past. Bad history. Still I can't give up hoping for her to come back. I will never stop shipping them.
I'll too.
I don't fully agree with you about shonda. she told many times by her twitter her to miss izzie too and for izzie come It may be. I know later Katie's explanations she didn't say anything. but still I think it doesn't mean her to doesn't want izzie back. just I know that really she has different plans. just wish she give up them. in fact I think she may be a little confused. whatever I really don't think her plans will make satisfied her. and I think she'll get her back. in fact I think there are different problems than shonda about Katie to come back. but I don't think they're insoluble.

finally, I really really want her back and I'll ever do until she came. because I really don't think me to give up izzie&alex for somebody else. because there is a thing that even if they'll make alex with somebody else and they could be a couple, even if everyone give up izzie&alex, it's not important to me. because in any case their love will ever continue, according to me. even if they make alex really an ass, I don't care. because, he has been a perfect man, izzie&alex have been a perfect couple during 6 seasons and if it couldn't change, which it is not, I'll also never stop shipping them.

just woow what I wrote!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
izzie&alex have been a perfect couple during 6 seasons and if it couldn't change, which it is not, I'll also never stop shipping them.
JC wants her back, too or he wanted her back last summer. Do you know this article? It's from August 2011.

'Grey's Anatomy' Justin Chambers wants Katherine Heigl return - Grey's Anatomy News - US TV - Digital Spy

When I first read that I thought it's a hint, that he knows more than he is allowed to give away. But it's a good sign that both want the same, right?
Old 02-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
JC wants her back, too or he wanted her back last summer. Do you know this article? It's from August 2011.

'Grey's Anatomy' Justin Chambers wants Katherine Heigl return - Grey's Anatomy News - US TV - Digital Spy
Yes, I do. and I think, he still would love her to come. because he played this character he knows that he'll always love izzie. if he never gave up her until today
It means that he'll never do really.
Izzie&Alex survived too many things that's why they're epic.

Quote:
When I first read that I thought it's a hint, that he knows more than he is allowed to give away. But it's a good sign that both want the same, right?
of course! Yes It's perfect I love them both on show or not and knowing they love izzie&alex like us makes me

Now I remembered what he said when he remembered izzie in this season... OMG! really It'll never end.

Last edited by epiclovers; 02-07-2012 at 11:27 AM
Old 02-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

come one heigh will never come back.Shippers have already a topic for AI fans...

Old 02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

I LOVE IT when Alex works with kids! tonight was cute and his smile reading while reading the letter made me smile

-Rose
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

He was just so cute OMG

He looks younger with his hair like that

Old 02-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was adorable with those kids

Icon: Jaje
Old 02-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

he's so amazing!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top