Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

9.14: "The Face of Change" (February 7th)

9.14: "The Face of Change"
Original Air Date: February 7th, 2013

Episode Description:
Several of the doctors compete to be the new face of Seattle Grace; April brings an emergency case to the hospital; Alex and Jackson work with a transgender teen couple; new policies test the patience of the staff.

Promos:

Sneak peeks:

Reminders:
This is a general episode discussion thread so everyone is welcome to post in it.

We would just like to request that we respect each other's opinions and ships and
keep criticisms constructive. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy Board Rules:
~ For the same reason, we are requesting everyone to please do not discuss 'opposing fanbases' in the threads, whether they're in or elsewhere. We all love the show so let us keep our discussions to the show and its characters.

~ Criticisms about the show and its characters are welcome in the threads as long as they're kept constructive. No character-bashing, please, especially in the episode threads. Constructive criticisms are different from bashing. We should learn to distinguish between the two. Be mindful of other posters who may like the character we're talking about. Let's keep in mind that we may have a right to post our thoughts but other people do too. If we want people to respect our opinions, let us learn to respect others too.

~ Do not call a ship and/or character by a negative association label. Since season two and on these words have been used in a character/ship bashing manner: MurDer, Bobble Head(Denny), Gizzard, Gizziegate, Grizzie, Izzme, Callous, and etc. These names are considered to be character and/or ship bashing which is something we do not tolerate on this board. So from now call the ships and/or characters by their names, and not names give to them by negative association.

~ No actor or writer-bashing, please. This is a rule. We are all welcome to criticize the characters and the stories but making negative personal comments about the actors, the creator or the writers are unacceptable. Unless we know these people personally, we have no right to talk negatively about their personal lives, even in a speculative way. Let's keep our comments to the fiction part of the show, shall we?

~ Shipper wars are also not allowed at or at this site. We believe there is no competition between the ships each show so there's no need to bash each other's ships. We like that people are so passionate about their ships and we appreciate the time and effort that you spend posting about them. We'd like to keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Jaje, Wala, or Mai.

Last edited by Maité; 02-05-2013 at 07:05 PM
Old 02-05-2013, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Tftt.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 02-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/live-...e-april-418014

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 02-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added the 3 new sneak peeks to the OP. This one hadn't been posted yet in the thread:

Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 9.14 - The Face of Change (4) - YouTube
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

it interns are so played out.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
it interns are so played out.
They're getting more and more annoying. .
Old 02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

I hate this losing the (already lost?) ER storyline. I hate it SO SO much
Old 02-07-2013, 07:59 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I hate this losing the (already lost?) ER storyline. I hate it SO SO much
Same here, it's such a downer for all the characters and it pretty much drags everything down.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Same here, it's such a downer for all the characters and it pretty much drags everything down.
I completely agree. the last few episodes have been so boring and I feel terrible saying that. yes some moments were funny, some were cute but in general...these episodes are lacking.

and interns are getting WAY to much screen time.

Last edited by redrose13; 02-07-2013 at 08:56 PM
Old 02-07-2013, 08:39 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I completely agree. I hate saying this but the last few episodes have been so boring and I feel terrible saying that. yes some moments were funny, some were cute but in general...these episodes are lacking.

and interns are getting WAY to much screen time.
Don't be, the hospital storyline is dull and the interns aren't making things any better. It's getting harder and hard to watch, imo. I'm hoping it'll get better eventually.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

As always, too much of the new interns.

I feel like Jackson should have narrated. So much for being Alex-centric. Jackson was EVERYWHERE. Richard and Callie were the saving grace of the episode for me. Oh and I wonder if all of Jessica's maternity leaves came back to bite her in the ass in the form of reduced to nothing but like 40 seconds an episode with the exception of like 4 of them.

Tori
Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So much for being Alex-centric. Jackson was EVERYWHERE.
I know right? Also am I the only one who really dislikes that Jackson and Stephanie are sleeping together. I mean does every character on this show have to sleep with another person at the hospital right away? especially with the intern?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interns everywhere

Jo turned Alex into an immature boy. Seriously. Alex as a character and Justin deserve better.

The little Meredith parts were the best parts, pregnant Meredith is the best thing ever.

The elevator of SGMW has now the hottest elevator, of course Derek is the face of the hospital. If Mark was alive there would have been a competition with the MCs.

Still don't understand why they made Callie the leader of the group, she's more involved than the plane crash victims..

They will try to buy the hospital... huge shocker... but I just want this storyline to be over.

Icon: Nikki
Old 02-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this epp because I had low exceptions for it and I liked Alex's VO and his parts, but seriously the writers need to spice things up and get over this this SL. Focus more on Meredith being pregnant, the MD shipper in me is disappointed a bit, but I'm certain the SL will get the focus by the end of this season at least.
I REALLY like Alex and Joe and think this a build up for a relationship. I admit it felt like AI 2.0 especially since I been rewatching S2, but without baggage because there's no cheating, ghost sex and trauma. Plus they have more chemistry than Alex and Lucy ever did so writers go for it and do not screw it because I want Alex happy. I'm not holding my breath, KH is not coming back with all the backstage drama Shona will not allow even IF she wanted too IMO.
Yes too much Jackson , but it's expected with Mark gone he's kind replacing him .
Now about next week MD, Cristina and Ca buying the hospital is not realistic because even though they got 15 Million each , but they would more of stock holder than buy it all they still need more people with them.

Overall B.