Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

7.22 "Unaccompanied Minor" - May 19th SEASON FINALE

7.22 "Unaccompanied Minor"
Original Air Date: May 19th, 2011
Episode Description:
News of Meredith's dishonesty in the clinical trial comes to light, leading to unanticipated consequences for both her and others. Cristina finds herself in a compromising situation, which forces her to decide between her career and her relationship. Meanwhile, Owen posts his decision for chief resident and Teddy makes a surprising choice regarding her love life -- and her future

Promos + Sneaks

Reminders:
This is a general episode discussion thread so everyone is welcome to post in it.

We would just like to request that we respect each other's opinions and ships and
keep criticisms constructive. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy Board Rules:
~ For the same reason, we are requesting everyone to please do not discuss 'opposing fanbases' in the threads, whether they're in or elsewhere. We all love the show so let us keep our discussions to the show and its characters.

~ Criticisms about the show and its characters are welcome in the threads as long as they're kept constructive. No character-bashing, please, especially in the episode threads. Constructive criticisms are different from bashing. We should learn to distinguish between the two. Be mindful of other posters who may like the character we're talking about. Let's keep in mind that we may have a right to post our thoughts but other people do too. If we want people to respect our opinions, let us learn to respect others too.

~ Do not call a ship and/or character by a negative association label. Since season two and on these words have been used in a character/ship bashing manner: MurDer, Bobble Head(Denny), Gizzard, Gizziegate, Grizzie, Izzme, Callous, and etc. These names are considered to be character and/or ship bashing which is something we do not tolerate on this board. So from now call the ships and/or characters by their names, and not names give to them by negative association.

~ No actor or writer-bashing, please. This is a rule. We are all welcome to criticize the characters and the stories but making negative personal comments about the actors, the creator or the writers are unacceptable. Unless we know these people personally, we have no right to talk negatively about their personal lives, even in a speculative way. Let's keep our comments to the fiction part of the show, shall we?

~ Shipper wars are also not allowed at or at this site. We believe there is no competition between the ships each show so there's no need to bash each other's ships. We like that people are so passionate about their ships and we appreciate the time and effort that you spend posting about them. We'd like to keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Jaje, Wala, or Mai.

Last edited by WalaBridget; 05-13-2011 at 09:14 PM
Old 05-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT bb
Old 05-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

It looks like the finale won't be nearly as good as last year's.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt

Icon: Nikki
Old 05-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
That's a tough one to beat, lol. Even people who don't like Grey's have said they thought that episode was amazing.

Why oh why does this ep have to do with a plane crash... I already have severe issues with flying and I'm hopping on a plane a couple of days before the ep, and a few days after as well. :/
Old 05-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They can't have a shooting every year Anyway, I don't think last season's finale was that good. It's like...they put a shooting and it's dramatic, but IMO it doesn't immediately make it a good episode.

So much stuff happening in only one hour! Bailey/Eli, Mark/Lexie/Jackson, MerDer/trial-Chief/Zola, Chief Resident, Cristina preggers, Teddy/Henry...plus a lot of patients. It seems all the SLs will be rushed

ETA: the Cristina SL seems interesting, at least from the sneak peek. I hope the miscarriage comes up but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Last edited by Maité; 05-14-2011 at 05:51 PM
Old 05-15-2011, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't mean another shooting, but I love double episodes. I can't think of a single interesting medical case this season, except Callie in the musical episode. The finale will be rushed, there will be personal drama and the plane crash will probably get 5 minutes.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

This SF it seem the sneaks tell about everything :
_ MD breaking up.
_CO breaking up and a possible abortion.
_Alex getting screwed up for 1,000 time
_CA seem to be in the background nothing is happening
What am I missing here burning the house down so much for growth
Old 05-15-2011, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

i think i really really hate this final

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 05-15-2011, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

is it only one hour? I wished that is was a 2 hour finale because it seems like so much has to happen
CO/ MD/Henry and Teddy/ JLM
I just hope they aren't going to rush everything because it's just one hour
Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

MD are not breaking up. Lord..
Old 05-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB (View Post)
No I don't think so they will have a fight, but they stay together, they are just too perfect to break up
Old 05-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

APRIL GOT CR? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!
he was going to choose alex!
very disappointed at the moment
Old 05-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB (View Post)
Yes, thank you! It's seems like some fans are so used to them happy that they can't handle a fight!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
Yes, thank you! It's seems like some fans are so used to them happy that they can't handle a fight!
Fans have the right to their opinions and it's not like MD had anything from Shonda.