Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

4.13 - "Pieces of My Heart"

Grey's Anatomy 4.13 - Pieces of My Heart
Original Air Date: May 1st, 2008

Episode Description
Quote:
Addison returns to Seattle Grace to perform an operation and is taken aback by all of the changes in her old co-workers' lives. Meanwhile Meredith and Derek's clinical trial has its first patient, and Rebecca/Ava returns with shocking news for Alex.
Promos
Promo #1
Promo #2
Promo #3

Sneak Peeks
Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #1 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #2 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #3 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #4 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Sneak Peek #5
Sneak Peek #6

Reminders:
This is a general episode discussion thread so everyone is welcome to post in it.
We would just like to request that we respect each other's opinions and ships and
keep criticisms constructive. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy Board Rules:

~ For the same reason, we are requesting everyone to please do not discuss 'opposing fanbases' in the threads, whether they're in or elsewhere. We all love the show so let us keep our discussions to the show and its characters.

~ Criticisms about the show and its characters are welcome in the threads as long as they're kept constructive. No character-bashing, please, especially in the episode threads. Constructive criticisms are different from bashing. We should learn to distinguish between the two. Be mindful of other posters who may like the character we're talking about. Let's keep in mind that we may have a right to post our thoughts but other people do too. If we want people to respect our opinions, let us learn to respect others too.
  • Do not call a ship and/or character by a negative association label. Since season two and on these words have been used in a character/ship bashing manner: MurDer, Bobble Head(Denny), Gizzard, Gizziegate, Grizzie, Izzme, Callous, and etc. These names are considered to be character and/or ship bashing which is something we do not tolerate on this board. So from now call the ships and/or characters by their names, and not names give to them by negative association.

~ No actor or writer-bashing, please. This is a rule. We are all welcome to criticize the characters and the stories but making negative personal comments about the actors, the creator or the writers are unacceptable. Unless we know these people personally, we have no right to talk negatively about their personal lives, even in a speculative way. Let's keep our comments to the fiction part of the show, shall we?

~ Shipper wars are also not allowed at or at this site. We believe there is no competition between the ships each show so there's no need to bash each other's ships. We like that people are so passionate about their ships and we appreciate the time and effort that you spend posting about them. We'd like to keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Janine or Joseba.

http://www.fanforum.com/f210/greys-a...tand-62816067/

Last edited by josebajm; 04-30-2008 at 12:02 PM
Old 04-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Since Addison is back, I am looking forward to the episode. Even though I think she might upset me a bit in terms of her storyline with MD, judging by the promo (I don't need to hear her pimping Derek, since the show in general tries to do that enough as is).

But on a happier note, I am definitely going to need an icon of the Mer/Add hug!

Anyway, this is the one episode of these five that I am actually looking forward to, so that's good.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

well I'm looking fw to this episode just because I think it will be a great GA episode. 4.12 was already great and I think it is only getting better until the season finale, which I'm hoping to be the best ever!!!!
x
Old 04-28-2008, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sneak Peek #3 aka The Kind of Elevator Derek Does Not Want to Be in. It's seriously priceless:

Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #3 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

ETA. And new promo too:

Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Promo #3 - GA, Promo - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Last edited by josebajm; 04-28-2008 at 10:43 AM
Old 04-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for this thread and all the links, Jose.

I'm so looking forward to this episode. Just watched the elevator sneak and I had to so much. Hilarious!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't wait for this episode. Mark's reaction was the same one I had while watching it.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

2 days and this eppy will air
Old 04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruenschen (View Post)
When did she pimp Derek in the promo?
Oh, I'm just expecting her to do that based on the little moment at the end of the promo in which she's talking to Meredith about letting him get away. I can't really judge since it's such a small moment and is out of context, but I'm worried it's going be a 'why'd you screw this up, Grey?' thing. The standard blame Meredith and Derek's so put-upon. I'm hoping Derek gets a talking-to from Addison as well though. If she talks to both of them, it won't be as bad at all. So I'm hoping it's not just her telling Meredith not to let him get away.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

This definitely looks like it's going to be a fun episode, and frankly I'm looking forward to it. Should be nice to see Addie around SGH again...even if it's just for an episode...
Old 04-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Addison, and will take whatever I can get of her. Even if it's only one measly episode. I also love how whenever she's being addressed it's "here comes trouble." I hope that means we're in for a juicy episode!!

what they call love is a risk,
to always get hit out of nowhere
by some wave and end up on your own
Old 04-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

New clip with some new Addison, Bailey and Chief scenes:

YouTube - eTalk on set (Ep. 4.13)
Old 04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

While I highly enjoyed last week's episode (and honestly the season... I know, I'm in the minority) I am really looking forward to this episode and Addison's appearance.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel8008 (View Post)
New clip with some new Addison, Bailey and Chief scenes:

YouTube - eTalk on set (Ep. 4.13)
I don't know if this is the same vid because I can't access Dailymotion nor Youtube since I am at uni, but I found a link of a new sneak peek:

Video Grey's Anatomy 4.13 Sneak Peek #4 - GA, Sneak - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Old 04-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link Jose
Old 04-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, I love Addison's reaction when Bailey says 'Meredith and Derek broke up' She looks so surprised and shocked...
Thanks for the link, Jose.