Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

OOo, thanks for the clips, watching now.

Oh right, I forgot that Burke was an Attending.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 10-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkInTheRoad (View Post)
I just really don't want the show to make everything with Mark and Addison out to be 100% their fault or for the show to demonize them just to make Derek look better. Mark loves Addison, and I think she loves him deep down, but is unwilling to admit that to herself. The show has the opportunity with potentially writing a great story for Mark/Addison, but I see where they could big time mess it up by trying too hard to get everyone to sympathize with Derek.
Frankly, I couldn't agree with you more here...though with all the effort they've put into Addison's character so no one would hate her after all this mess, I can't see them taking all of that away for the sole purpose of 'redeeming' Derek. Mark, on the other hand, is new blood, so all I can say where he's concerned is that I hope he doesn't become a scapegoat for this whole mess either...though judging from his first encounter with Derek last week, I have a feeling that probably won't be a problem...

Quote:
If Callie's a resident, I could see them defending her. Maybe something goes wrong or happens early in the episode, and she's defended later on in it.
Yeah, I was thinking this might be possible too, though for me it's seems more likely that it's Bailey, but eh...

Quote:
if they need to make Derek look better, they should do it by how own merits, not by bringing down other characters.
Exactly...

Quote:
But hey, Derek is apparently trying to take full responsibility for the divorce, so he's taking a step in the right direction.
This is pretty much what I've been thinking too...

Quote:
They both need to acknowledge that it's both of their faults though. And the writers have done a good enough job of balancing things out in the past so...we'll see...*rant over*
Well put...

Quote:
I'm going with Bailey competency is in question. I don't know if any of you guys remember Bailey told Meredith "If someone dies my ass is on the line" in the pilot.
Yeah, you're probably right here, Melissa... And I do think I vaguely remember that, yes...though it's been quite a while since I've actually sat and watched the pilot.

Quote:
Denny's medical case is in question, and Bailey did say she would take part of the blame for what happened(which she should since she failed as a teacher).
True...and good point...

Quote:
Which ties into getting Izzie back into the hospital at some point this season. This is closing off some of ramfications dealing with the Denny incident.
This would certainly make sense, I have to agree...

Quote:
Also on the nurse's blog they mentioned this:

The interesting thing is, Dr. Bailey seems to be all about getting Izzie back into the surgical program. Saw her nagging the Chief about it just a little bit ago. It’s funny – because after what happened with the rogue Denny Duquette intern situation, there have been rumblings about Bailey’s competency as well
Yeah, I'd actually read that a few days ago, and at the time didn't really give it too much of a thought, but somehow this just makes it clear that it's probably going to be Bailey being raked over the coals...which makes me think Izzie won't be far behind in the punishment line before they decide to place her back into the program...

Quote:
Callie screentime should be centered on ship-orientated with McSteamy and George.
From what the promos have been indicating anyway...which would make sense given the whole McSteamy incident at the end of last week's episode...

Quote:
Here is the thing whatever is revealed about Mark and Addison I believe it will balance the long S1 fling Derek had with Meredith. It will make both adulterous ships equal.
This is pretty much my thinking...especially since the end of season one seemed to be a rather 'convenient' time for Addison to come onto the scene...especially after at least a month or two of her staying behind in NYC...

Quote:
Furthermore, Derek should no longer care what the backstory is since the marriage between him and Addison are finished.
Suffice to say, I agree.

Quote:
Karma always finds away to bite you in the booty one way or another especially in GA .
Indeed...

Quote:
but what do you guys think will happen with Merideth's and Derek's relationship?!?! Is it over or is the relationship going to rekindle itself in a few episodes. Please pleas please help me out!
Personally, I see them slowly starting to work it out. Figure all the hardcore Ferryboat fans can probably look forward to a full fledged reunion by the end of November sweeps, but that's jmo...

Quote:
Spoiler clips released for "Oh, The Guilt"
YouTube - Greys Anatomy episode 5 TWO spoiler clips
These are getting bookmarked... Will have more time to watch some of the stuff I've gotten behind on now since I have tomorrow off work...

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Oh right, I forgot that Burke was an Attending.
No prob, Tahra...
Old 10-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Is it Thursday yet?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Total Fan

New Promo. Just one new scene far as I could tell......I think .
YouTube - Grey's Anatomy Oh, The Guilt Promo 2
Old 10-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the promo! so you guys think that Merideth and Derek's relationship will be ok?
Old 10-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi (View Post)
Is it Thursday yet?
Technically, yes it is...here where I'm at anyway...

Quote:
so you guys think that Merideth and Derek's relationship will be ok?
I personally do...yes...
Old 10-19-2006, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
Technically, yes it is...here where I'm at anyway...

I personally do...yes...
I am counting down hours...
I am hardcore!!
Old 10-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

omfg... only 3 1/2 hours until the new eposide goes on! i'm like peeing in my pants i'm so excited! i have been stressing about this all week! ahhhh
Meredith+DerekCallie+GeorgeChristina+BurkeAddison+Mark
Old 10-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

omfg... only 3 1/2 hours until the new eposide goes on! i'm like peeing in my pants i'm so excited! i have been stressing about this all week! ahhhh

~Greys Lover

"an adulterous love child?!"
"goes along with an adulterous sociopath."
Old 10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

srry guys... my comp is messed up and it double posted a comment. SORRY
Old 10-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Total Fan

It's okay . It did it twice to me today too . The board is on the fritz .
Old 10-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Only 4 hours and 50 minutes to go for us West Coast people
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelAmandaEvans (View Post)
It's okay . It did it twice to me today too . The board is on the fritz .
Yeah, I was having constant problems with it last night myself...had a hard time posting...
Old 10-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

5 hours 32 minutes for the West Coast!!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Total Fan