Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

13.20 - In the Air Tonight (Airs April 13th, 2017)

13.20 - In the Air Tonight

Meredith and Nathan have to confront their feelings when they are are stuck sitting next to each other on a plane.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode why do I watch this show!?

On an entertainment value level, sure it was fun to watch and I like the Meredith focus but man this show can be so contrived and cheesy.

And as a big Meredith/Nathan hater I did not care at all about their forced melodrama.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Extreme Fan

This season is SO bad.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
This episode why do I watch this show!?

On an entertainment value level, sure it was fun to watch and I like the Meredith focus but man this show can be so contrived and cheesy.

And as a big Meredith/Nathan hater I did not care at all about their forced melodrama.
It's the opposite for me. I'm glad they are together now. The only highlight in this episode. The rest was a little too dramatic and overwhelming.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I don't really like the flashbacks, because it is admitting that the show is past its glory days and they can only generate interest by reminding people of when it was good. Meredith and Nathan are too similar to Meredith and Derek. The guy even looks like Derek. If they wanted them to work, they would have written them more originally.

Also their chemistry is not incredibly strong, sadly.

Overall this season has been incredibly bad.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Does anybody know the name of the actor who played the dentist doctor? He looked familiar. I just can't remember from which movie or series he is from.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Last night episode was Amazing!! ....more of these please! I'm loving Riggs and Mer chemistry. He is not trying to be Derek and he is a great guy.

I loved all the flashbacks of Cristina and Derek,oh i miss them so much! One of the saddest parts has to be Meredith telling Nathan her sister died and the pain in her voice. The part when she told him she's married also broke me ! But I hope she ready to move forward Nathan was right they are living they have the right to find happiness again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Does anybody know the name of the actor who played the dentist doctor? He looked familiar. I just can't remember from which movie or series he is from.
His name is Callard Harris and he played in The Originals-Thiery.

Last edited by Immunity; 04-14-2017 at 11:26 AM
Old 04-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Last night episode was Amazing!! ....more of these please! I'm loving Riggs and Mer chemistry. He is not trying to be Derek and he is a great guy.
Finally someone who like the couple. I don't think either he is like Derek. And I also can't see a resemblance. I think both are good for each other, because both lost someone and need to move on from that.

Quote:
His name is Callard Harris and he played in The Originals-Thiery.
Thanks. But I know him from Dallas 2012 and Witches of East End.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

He looks like Derek in the coloration, and he is aggressive in the same way Derek was in the beginning of Meredith/Derek. I mean they could have casted someone without the same hair/eye colour. I wish they could have brought back Finn, he was cute and had good chemistry with Meredith. I guess filming made it hard though.

I think this season is hard for me because I dislike a lot of the characters who get airtime: Maggie, Nathan, Meredith, Bailey, Richard, etc. So there is nothing for me to enjoy. I might start waiting for reviews before I watch, so that I don't bother watching these trash episodes.
Old 04-16-2017, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

I skipped a complete season once. But there is always a chance to start new.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

For me it was one of the best episodes in season 13. Thanks Shonda for this episode. I've seen them from front to back. She had wit, humor. Tension, romance and also action between. Just the Meredith has dropped and Nathan has given herself and had sex with him on the toilet was good and well I found that she told him about Lexie and why the hospital is called Grey Sloan.

Even though Nathan himself could do research himself and find out where he works and why it is called Grey Sloan memorial, but well that is not important now. The flirts between Meredith and the pediatrician's dentist were very amusing , but also the flirts between Nathan and Candice, although there really only Candice flirted with him, since Nathan only had eyes for Meredith and she wants.

Class, of course, how cool Meredith has done the neurosurgery under these difficult conditions on the plane. Mac Gyver moderate. Very very good, since you have noticed that she is really the daughter of Ellis Grey. I think this also increases their chances of winning a Harper Avery Award. After all, there will be talks about everything and give plus points for the Grey Sloan.

The end was of course great with the retrospect of Derek and Meredith. It was touching and sad to see everything, but also to see the looks of Meredith, Cristina, Lexie, Mark and Derek. I found it great that this was installed. I hope now the Meredith and Nathan will be a couple or already.

Meredith has once again given a jerk and wanted to share with him a hotel room. Derek wanted her to live on and let him go. I think when he looks down from heaven, he is glad that she has found a new partner again in Nathan, who understands what she is going through. The two fit well and complement each other well.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
The end was of course great with the retrospect of Derek and Meredith.
It was the moment she realized she has to move on. A really touching moment. I think this is what Derek would have wanted, a new love for Meredith, a new life after him. I really think she can have this with Nathan.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
It was the moment she realized she has to move on. A really touching moment. I think this is what Derek would have wanted, a new love for Meredith, a new life after him. I really think she can have this with Nathan.
Nathan has done almost the same, he can feel Meredith's pain. Meredith can now also push Nathan hard. Maggie is no longer a reason. That's why she gives him a chance.

Derek had already said to Meredith that he would live when he was not there anymore, that is to say, that he would wish Meredith not to be alone and to find someone again is a new love.

The episode was really great and had many touching scenes.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Meredith is not responsible for Maggie's happiness. It's not like she stole Nathan from her. I hope Shonda won't make a big deal of it. It's time for Maggie too to let her fixation of Nathan go. She needs a life of her own, maybe a love for her too. But please not Jackson or DeLuca again.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Perhaps the dentist for children with on the plane was someone for Maggie, who could be also the same age as them. I think it will probably come to Maggie and Jackson.