Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah but she feels angry at April for taking a job but then she isn't angry at herself for doing the same thing; that is seeking opportunity and going for it. She is a hypocrite and it's embarrassing to watch.

The only difference between her and April is that April had the honesty to be clear about her stance, instead of hiding it like a two faced chameleon.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Yeah but she feels angry at April for taking a job but then she isn't angry at herself for doing the same thing; that is seeking opportunity and going for it. She is a hypocrite and it's embarrassing to watch.

The only difference between her and April is that April had the honesty to be clear about her stance, instead of hiding it like a two faced chameleon.
Taking a job that meant a friend was suspended for voicing her opinion is very different than a potential new relationship that Arizona does feel conflicted about. It's not the same thing. I don't see how Arizona is a villain here as there are others who have taken what April did, worse than Arizona did. Arizona was upset, because how Richard was treated and is now trying to make things peaceful as possible...

I haven't seen her all that negative against April once the initial reaction died down, as opposed to Jackson.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

April and Meredith are not friends. April certainly did not need to think about how Meredith felt about her assuming the role of interim chief when Meredith was suspended.

Arizona hasn't been negative this week because she has gone and done worse than April has. She will look like a troll if she says anything to April at this point. However, she did not apologize either, which she should have for sneaking around with the so called enemy.

Arizona is not trying to make things peaceful. She is helping herself. I am sorry but that interpretation is rather naive. She changed her mind when she saw an opportunity for a new relationship. If she thought what she was doing would be well received, she would have told people instead of hiding it.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
April and Meredith are not friends. April certainly did not need to think about how Meredith felt about her assuming the role of interim chief when Meredith was suspended.

Arizona hasn't been negative this week because she has gone and done worse than April has. She will look like a troll if she says anything to April at this point. However, she did not apologize either, which she should have for sneaking around with the so called enemy.

Arizona is not trying to make things peaceful. She is helping herself. I am sorry but that interpretation is rather naive. She changed her mind when she saw an opportunity for a new relationship. If she thought what she was doing would be well received, she would have told people instead of hiding it.
I think they are all work friends. Not besties, like Meredith and Cristina or Meredith and Alex. But certainty professional friends... Given that April was initially on Team Richard, to see her fall off the team and take a job would be seen as a slap in a face. April had a right to take the job, I am not disputing that but she should recognize that taking the job after a work friend was suspended for voicing her opinion might not be the most wise thing given that she was on the team in the first place. And now she is walking off the team.

And I think the view that Arizona is vindicative, and is being a total bitch is wrong. Arizona definitely is warming up to Minnick and might not be so happy to see her leave, if it were to come that, and that makes any loyalty to Richard as blurring the lines...

Heck Richard is sorta warming up to Minnick in some ways...

The battlelines aren't are stringent as they once were... So time will tell how this plays out. But I just don't see how Arizona has been that bad to April.

Jackson has been reacting worse than anyone once the initial reaction wore off...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jackson was rude. April didn't "steal" anyone's job. Someone has to do the work. She's just interim chief. It's not like Mer was back and she refused to give up the spot or something. I hope they treat Arizona the same when she's smooching Minnick. Just for fairness, but I know they probably won't, because they'll reveal it when Minnick is more liked probably.

I liked the scenes of Jo and Owen. I like when they mix the characters up.

Maggie and Nathan's patient story was so sad.

I liked that the patient storylines were based more about family and how they related to the doctors, and that they were not a "once in a lifetime super surgery".
Old 03-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I think they are all work friends. Not besties, like Meredith and Cristina or Meredith and Alex. But certainty professional friends... Given that April was initially on Team Richard, to see her fall off the team and take a job would be seen as a slap in a face. April had a right to take the job, I am not disputing that but she should recognize that taking the job after a work friend was suspended for voicing her opinion might not be the most wise thing given that she was on the team in the first place. And now she is walking off the team.

And I think the view that Arizona is vindicative, and is being a total bitch is wrong. Arizona definitely is warming up to Minnick and might not be so happy to see her leave, if it were to come that, and that makes any loyalty to Richard as blurring the lines...

Heck Richard is sorta warming up to Minnick in some ways...

The battlelines aren't are stringent as they once were... So time will tell how this plays out. But I just don't see how Arizona has been that bad to April.

Jackson has been reacting worse than anyone once the initial reaction wore off...
April and Meredith are not even professional friends. They have no friendship at all. In April taking an opportunity it is much less worse than Arizona going behind Richard and everyone's back to fraternize with the enemy.

You are trying to suggest that April is wrong for stepping over Meredith, her 'professional friend,' while you think Arizona is coming out like sunshine and roses when she cannot even be honest to her peers. If Arizona thought she was right she would not be hiding her relationship.