Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

13.11: "Jukebox Hero" Aired February 2, 2017

This episode was better than last weeks for me, and should have been swapped with last weeks, but it was still not all that interesting.

The dark haired new chick I just don’t care about. Of course I wanted more of Alex’s storyline but they had that on the backburner . There also was barely any Meredith.

The Meredith/Alex hug at the end was so cute!
Old 02-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've watched the hug scene at least 20 times!

Maybe next episode they'll have more about Alex. The promo seems promising.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

I liked the episode. Back to normal in the hospital. I felt bad for the father of the baby. What a tragic medical case!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It was nice getting back to the hospital.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

So this episode only confirmed that I can not stand Minnick. Just as she behaves, it is no wonder how Jackson, Webber, April, Maggie and Co behave. Minnick thinks she can do everything, but that's not true. And I thought it was good that even Arizona told her the opinion she is at least her friends opposite Loyal despite the fact that she may have feelings for Minnick.

Bailey, however, disappointed me more and more. She uses it, she is the boss, she should be on the side of Jackson, Maggie, Webber and Co. and do not support Minnick in her plans.

I hope Bailey and Minnick are braked. Jackson and Meredith are about Bailey and are their boss, since they are on the board. Jackson is one of the carriers of the hospital and Meredith is part of the hospital. But it is really sad how Bailey behaves.

And now to Alex, which he was all the time in the house of Meredith, I do not believe. Meredith has been looking for him as a crazy one. Alex should face his deeds and not hide and probably merge Meredith with them, because they have their own problems because of Riggs and Maggie, since Maggie does not know about the two.

And is it just me, or has Meredith increased, she had always been slimmer, but now she seems to me fatter? Pregnant maybe? Can not be the Meredith the whole pregnancy symptoms properly interpreted or ignored, as she is currently a lot of stress. Well, we wait.

As for Amelia, you can only shake her head, she is afraid and hides when she faces her problems and also looks at Edwards with what is not okay. Why did not she go to Meredith and Maggie? I do not understand that. This is crazy.

I hope that we hope in 13x12 hopefully again a Mertahn scene and not just this annoying Minnick.

Last edited by Katie99; 02-05-2017 at 07:21 AM
Old 02-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
So this episode only confirmed that I can not stand Minnick. Just as she behaves, it is no wonder how Jackson, Webber, April, Maggie and Co behave. Minnick thinks she can do everything, but that's not true. And I thought it was good that even Arizona told her the opinion she is at least her friends opposite Loyal despite the fact that she may have feelings for Minnick.

Bailey, however, disappointed me more and more. She uses it, she is the boss, she should be on the side of Jackson, Maggie, Webber and Co. and do not support Minnick in her plans.

I hope Bailey and Minnick are braked. Jackson and Meredith are about Bailey and are their boss, since they are on the board. Jackson is one of the carriers of the hospital and Meredith is part of the hospital. But it is really sad how Bailey behaves.

And now to Alex, which he was all the time in the house of Meredith, I do not believe. Meredith has been looking for him as a crazy one. Alex should face his deeds and not hide and probably merge Meredith with them, because they have their own problems because of Riggs and Maggie, since Maggie does not know about the two.

And is it just me, or has Meredith increased, she had always been slimmer, but now she seems to me fatter? Pregnant maybe? Can not be the Meredith the whole pregnancy symptoms properly interpreted or ignored, as she is currently a lot of stress. Well, we wait.

As for Amelia, you can only shake her head, she is afraid and hides when she faces her problems and also looks at Edwards with what is not okay. Why did not she go to Meredith and Maggie? I do not understand that. This is crazy.

I hope that we hope in 13x12 hopefully again a Mertahn scene and not just this annoying Minnick.
Ellen just celebrated the birth of her son a few months ago via a surrogate. Given we rarely see the kids, I doubt there will be another child...

Meredith is sympthetic to Owen. He's like a secondary person because of Meredith's attachment to Cristina. So Amelia probably feels she can't go to her. And Maggie, I don't know...

But it was plain way to given the actress's maternity to have some scenes but show that she's still hiding from her problems. And not talking to Owen about what really bothers her. Her pregnancy scare awoke her issues surrounding her loss child, and she hasn't talked fully to Owen about it. She's worried another baby would be lost again...

If she talked to Owen, Owen could be supportive and they could talk it over, and Amelia would want a child again...

Of course Alex was a gotcha scene. You wondered where he was, and then suddenly he was there...

I think he figured Meredith was working. And elected to stick around a safe place until she came home. He was supposed to be dealing with legal issues so he wasn't expected to be at work, he never figured she was out looking for him.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-07-2017, 03:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Ellen just celebrated the birth of her son a few months ago via a surrogate. Given we rarely see the kids, I doubt there will be another child...

Meredith is sympthetic to Owen. He's like a secondary person because of Meredith's attachment to Cristina. So Amelia probably feels she can't go to her. And Maggie, I don't know...

But it was plain way to given the actress's maternity to have some scenes but show that she's still hiding from her problems. And not talking to Owen about what really bothers her. Her pregnancy scare awoke her issues surrounding her loss child, and she hasn't talked fully to Owen about it. She's worried another baby would be lost again...

If she talked to Owen, Owen could be supportive and they could talk it over, and Amelia would want a child again...

Of course Alex was a gotcha scene. You wondered where he was, and then suddenly he was there...

I think he figured Meredith was working. And elected to stick around a safe place until she came home. He was supposed to be dealing with legal issues so he wasn't expected to be at work, he never figured she was out looking for him.

But just because Elle has a son, does not that mean Meredith not be able to conceive her character? This may well be possible, does not have to, but can.

And Alex should face his problems and not hide at Meredith. It was, in fact, decided to cancel the court hearing because he was not there.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But just because Elle has a son, does not that mean Meredith not be able to conceive her character? This may well be possible, does not have to, but can.

And Alex should face his problems and not hide at Meredith. It was, in fact, decided to cancel the court hearing because he was not there.
I don't think Alex was attempting to hide. He went to a safe place. He wasn't expected at work. We don't know exactly why the hearing was postponed. Did Andrew ask for the charges to be dropped to protect Jo. Or did Alex make a deal that won't bring jail time or convinced them to drop the charges if he promised to not to re-offend for a particular time period...

They did the gotcha scene at the end, and we still need to know the details.

He figured probably that if Meredith was at work, she would come back sometime. It wasn't his intent to hide from Meredith given he went to her house, and bedroom after all... He probably had no idea she was searching...
Old 02-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I don't think Alex was attempting to hide. He went to a safe place. He wasn't expected at work. We don't know exactly why the hearing was postponed. Did Andrew ask for the charges to be dropped to protect Jo. Or did Alex make a deal that won't bring jail time or convinced them to drop the charges if he promised to not to re-offend for a particular time period...

They did the gotcha scene at the end, and we still need to know the details.

He figured probably that if Meredith was at work, she would come back sometime. It wasn't his intent to hide from Meredith given he went to her house, and bedroom after all... He probably had no idea she was searching...
But it is always the same. Alex does not face his problems and runs away again and again and always has excuses ready. Alex Storyline is long-winded and drained. You can not look at that anymore.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But it is always the same. Alex does not face his problems and runs away again and again and always has excuses ready. Alex Storyline is long-winded and drained. You can not look at that anymore.
Alex turned himself in and then was willing to take a plea deal. He admitted to Meredith that he part of the reason for that was because he DID IT. He may have panicked and tried to get out of what he had done in the first hour or so after he did it, but he took complete responsibility after that. I don't see him hiding or making excuses at all.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Extreme Fan

But this trial must take place. For Alex to draw a sideline. It is important to him personally. He wants to change. He must stand his man.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
Alex turned himself in and then was willing to take a plea deal. He admitted to Meredith that he part of the reason for that was because he DID IT. He may have panicked and tried to get out of what he had done in the first hour or so after he did it, but he took complete responsibility after that. I don't see him hiding or making excuses at all.
Agreed. He's taken ownership of it. It scared him initially but he owned it. Heck he was ready to sacrifice himself for Jo, to protect her from her secret. We still don't know what happens to prevent it from going to trial.

I think Alex has grown from all this. Of course he is always a brash person, that is his personality but if the trial doesn't take place. He's taken ownership of it. He's sorry.

Andrew has every right not to take his apology, but Alex is sorry.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Extreme Fan

What struck me in the episode was that only Nathan and then Arizona Minnick refused to be in their OP, but Jackson refused?

And in Episode 13x12, Meredith refuses to work with Minnick, but why does she get angry at Bailey and is exhorting? What shoud that ? Meredith is half the hospital and is almost the boss of Bailey.

And I think that just Arizona decides against Minnick and decides for Richard. Their loyalty is to Richard and not to Minnick. I hope Minnick will soon be out of hospital.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'm definitely expecting everyone to side with Richard.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I am definitely in the team Webber. Yes wen can.