Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2016, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I found Alex and Meredith's conversation in the car disturbing. The idea of them thinking they have any right to win the trial, after Alex nearly killed someone. I agree with Maggie that a two year plea deal is pretty good, and the fact that they're sitting around talking about zero years is disgusting.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I found Alex and Meredith's conversation in the car disturbing. The idea of them thinking they have any right to win the trial, after Alex nearly killed someone. I agree with Maggie that a two year plea deal is pretty good, and the fact that they're sitting around talking about zero years is disgusting.
Meredith is very anti-law. Remember her cheating with Alzheimer research? Or when she said Callie to keep her mouth shut about that letter that could've saved guy legs, they found later?
I'm sure there are more examples. Not only she is evil herself, she makes other people make bad desicions.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
I'm discussing episode and why I dislike or like it. And the reason I disliked it is because of Meredith, an awful character who is ruining stories of other characters.
She is a self obsessed monster who likes to suffer and see other people suffering too. Her "you are my person" shtick is cringe worthy.
You reminded me that I haven't watch H50 in a long time. I'll be joining your forum soon. ^_^
That is your right to do so but it also can do in a normal way without bashing a characters every week.

Your welcome on the H5O board can't wait to discuss the episodes with you, in a respectful way, of course
Old 11-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Well, unless there's a 2 year timejump, which I really doubt, I'm pretty sure Justin isn't leaving the show.
I agree think JC is invested in the show till it ends.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

The episode was better than Episode 13x08. But there was not a single Merthan scene before and I was really very disappointed. Not even a Japril scene. E already gave better episodes of the 13 season. For example, from 13x01 to 13x06. But well, man can nuf hope it gets better.

Meredith I found in the end somewhat exaggerated, she should not be patronizing Alex. She feels like his mother or big sister. Do not do this and do not. He has now decided to go to jail for 2 years, that is his free decision and Meredith should accept this. Alex is right, she is already clear without him, she has her friends and family like Maggie, Owen, her children, Jackson, April, Bailey and so on and also Nathan, because she can hold and now times.

I think the reason why Alex goes to jail is not good because it is only because of Jo, since this can not testify in court because of their violent ex man or man. Although I think that is not the case and Jo plays it all and only does so. And that her husband or ex husband is a very dear.

In any case, I thought Nathan and Owen had come close to each other and had no reason to argue or talk with one another. But how will that be when Owen is told by Nathan and Meredith that both had sex, it will be fun.

And where Amelia is not a clue, she has written a letter to Owen and has disappeared as she is probably afraid to give Owen no children. Is she at Addison in LA maybe?

And the scenes between Arizona and Eliza were great. They both flirted with each other and they saw each other. I hope Leah Murphy does not interfere and disappear.

Well I hope the episode 13x10 much better and then FINALLY Maggie with Meredith and Nathan learns and we also many April date. Probably Jo's Ex man even!
Old 11-23-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Saying "I hate april" is not the same as making personal attacks on Ellen and everyone know it...

Quote:
Well, unless there's a 2 year timejump, which I really doubt, I'm pretty sure Justin isn't leaving the show.
He doesn't necessarily have to leave the show, he could go to jail and then get released early. Or we could see him in there for a while. Just some options.

I'm so relieved the recent episodes have been very "MERTHAN" light. I'm hoping he just disappears and no one even notices.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Yes but ERussia did not mention Ellen in this thread. She mentioned Meredith, and there is nothing that says in the rules that we have to be favourable in how we express our opinions about the characters on the show.

The problem is if Alex goes to jail, it will be unrealistic for him to come back and practice medicine. I wonder how they can explain this on the show.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I never even mentioned her here. Unlike some people I can see a difference between a character and a person who plays this character. Even commenting on her looks (which I received WP for) I was saying that in RL Pompeo looks better.
My main problem with Meredith is that she is messy in a bad way. I think like writers trying to make her more complicated but it just comes out like she is rude and bitchy.
She and Maggie are 2 main reasons show sucks rn.
Old 11-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Saying "I hate april" is not the same as making personal attacks on Ellen and everyone know it...

He doesn't necessarily have to leave the show, he could go to jail and then get released early. Or we could see him in there for a while. Just some options.

I'm so relieved the recent episodes have been very "MERTHAN" light. I'm hoping he just disappears and no one even notices.
Who will disappear? Merthan? Merthan will continue to exist.
Old 11-26-2016, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a weird moment this episode. When that patient that was cheating freaked out a bit calling for his "wife" I actually thought he was Jo's husband and had seen her at the hospital.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Who will disappear? Merthan? Merthan will continue to exist.
we'll see.

maybe not in this thread posterity but numerous times before.

and hate to break it you but mentioning someones looks is mentioning the actors looks, makeup/wardbrobe or not.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I agree that we should keep our opinions on the physical attractiveness of characters to ourselves.

But I don't think we have to censor our dislike of characters to fans of that character can feel happy to read the thread. I mean we could say it in a diplomatic way so that it does not come across as crass, if we wanted to, but nevertheless we can be critical about what we like or dislike about the show.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I agree that we should keep our opinions on the physical attractiveness of characters to ourselves.

But I don't think we have to censor our dislike of characters to fans of that character can feel happy to read the thread. I mean we could say it in a diplomatic way so that it does not come across as crass, if we wanted to, but nevertheless we can be critical about what we like or dislike about the show.
Well, that's the whole point, isn't it? I don't think anyone would feel taken aback if one critizes a character in a decent manner. The problem is the way some people express their opinion.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ exactly right.

I really dont care if people dont like Meredith, thats fine. They can explain why in a calm and respectful way that doesnt bash Ellen in the process.

Everyone knows I hate Aptil but I never would say anything about her looks or the actress.
Old 11-30-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please if your upset with Meredith then it is fine but do not bring Ellen personally into this.Bashing actors is not allowed on .

Thanks

Walaa