Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

12.24: "Family Affair" (SEASON FINALE)

12.24: "Family Affair"
Original Air Date: May 19th, 2016

Episode Description:
In the Season 12 finale, an important day arrives for Amelia, and Meredith and Maggie provide her with support. Meanwhile, Jo confesses she's been keeping secrets; Arizona and Callie face the effects of their custody agreement; and Ben assists a friend.

PromoS:

Sneak peeks:

Reminders:
This is a general episode discussion thread so everyone is welcome to post in it.

We would just like to request that we respect each other's opinions and ships and
keep criticisms constructive. Thank you.

Grey's Anatomy Board Rules:
~ For the same reason, we are requesting everyone to please do not discuss 'opposing fanbases' in the threads, whether they're in or elsewhere. We all love the show so let us keep our discussions to the show and its characters.

~ Criticisms about the show and its characters are welcome in the threads as long as they're kept constructive. No character-bashing, please, especially in the episode threads. Constructive criticisms are different from bashing. We should learn to distinguish between the two. Be mindful of other posters who may like the character we're talking about. Let's keep in mind that we may have a right to post our thoughts but other people do too. If we want people to respect our opinions, let us learn to respect others too.

~ Do not call a ship and/or character by a negative association label. Since season two and on these words have been used in a character/ship bashing manner: MurDer, Bobble Head(Denny), Gizzard, Gizziegate, Grizzie, Izzme, Callous, and etc. These names are considered to be character and/or ship bashing which is something we do not tolerate on this board. So from now call the ships and/or characters by their names, and not names give to them by negative association.

~ No actor or writer-bashing, please. This is a rule. We are all welcome to criticize the characters and the stories but making negative personal comments about the actors, the creator or the writers are unacceptable. Unless we know these people personally, we have no right to talk negatively about their personal lives, even in a speculative way. Let's keep our comments to the fiction part of the show, shall we?

~ Shipper wars are also not allowed at or at this site. We believe there is no competition between the ships each show so there's no need to bash each other's ships. We like that people are so passionate about their ships and we appreciate the time and effort that you spend posting about them. We'd like to keep it that way.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Wala or Mai.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Grey's Day!
Old 05-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Can't wait!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

As a Maluca fan I'm worried about the season finale
Old 05-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited for the Owen/Amelia wedding and curious to see if/how Callie leaves. I hope everything goes well for April too.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
As a Maluca fan I'm worried about the season finale
But they are over for ages.
Kinda hope someone dies, this season is such a predictable borefest
Old 05-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I'm excited for the Owen/Amelia wedding and curious to see if/how Callie leaves. I hope everything goes well for April too.
I can't wait to see the wedding and baby Avery
Old 05-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I can not wait anymore. I want the finale now !!! It will happen as much. Between Amelia and Owen between Meredith and Nathan, and between Jo and Alex. But April and Jackson's baby is born !!!
Old 05-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftt
Old 05-19-2016, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Tftt
What ?
Old 05-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Knew Maggie revealing her crush on Riggs would be the cliffhanger this season finale sucked
Old 05-19-2016, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

that was Sara' s last scene., she' s leaving.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

The writers should do a storyline with the sisters fighting over Riggs that just stupid
Old 05-19-2016, 07:01 PM
New Fan

I've got to give that finale a "thumbs-down" for more reasons than I can articulate in one post.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Loved the Owen and Amelia wedding but wish Jo's stupid and forced drama was not in this episode because we didn't even get to see the ceremony. Also, April kepner is such a badass. I don't think I would be able to have a c-section without any drugs in my system April felt every tear into her skin .... Ouch. The rest of the episode was dull.