Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
He even went back to a war zone last season and had no setbacks there. That was really strange.
I think it's hard to put both of their illness's on the shelf because both have major problems, Amelia's being addiction and Owen's being mental heath. So for right now I see Amelia's problems only and not Owens but who knows next season we might see Owen's and not Amelia's.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:09 AM
New Fan

I think that this retro-fitted Sister Storyline makes it even more bizarre that Owen went back to a war zone.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

the problems is that Owen PSTD Only effects his relationship not his normal life.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought both episodes were really good.

I love Warren and I definitely believe that he didn't intentionally ignore the door because why would he want to put a patient at risk? What benefit would that be?

However, I think Bailey did the right thing suspending him.

Penny, eh, I just never got attached to her and I hope she really does leave. Callie i being pretty ridiculous just wanting to leave with her and not even thinking about Arizona and Sofia.

Nathan, iDK, I just cannot get into his character at all, there's something about him that bothers me.

I think Maggie/Nathan would make more sense then Nathan/Meredith, they've barely interacted this season so far.

April is being freaking ridiculous with a restraining order on Jackson, are you offing kidding me? SHES RIDICULOUS. I HATE HER. HATEEEEEEEE HER. ugh. please kill her off.