Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2016, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
maybe they would appreciate the value of kids
What do you mean by that ?
Old 04-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another thing I thought should have been explored is the fact that Bailey wasn't going to call a code pink and Alex played the Tuck card... Does she blame herself for that ? I don't think sheshould but character wise it would have been interesting.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossip23 (View Post)
Another thing I thought should have been explored is the fact that Bailey wasn't going to call a code pink and Alex played the Tuck card... Does she blame herself for that ? I don't think sheshould but character wise it would have been interesting.
Alex is clever and he knows what he is doing. He made it pretty far.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

As I said I think Alex was right and so was she. However it would have been interesting for the character and even as an actor to see that conflict...
Old 04-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Arizona will drop it by not wanting to hurt Sofia feeling if she watches her parent fights.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
When I say that I mean like traumas everywhere so they can each shine as doctors. I don't want them to be the victims. With the ferry stuff Izie opened a man head with a tool. Alex was dealing with the families, george was looking for a child etc...

I thought THIS was going to be a high adrenaline episode with the kid missing and everyone counting minutes looking for him while dealing with a lockdown.
Er had stuff like that happening everytime without anything happening to the doctors themselves. While in Grey's too much happens TO the doctors.
Carter, Chen, Abby and PRatt locked in the hospital, really big accidentS .... It made the episodes interesting.. Today Jo and Steph were sitting on their bums doing nothing... Christina was alsways running after a surgery... The only times they sat was to eat.

Er was to with the characters as well as the patients as well as the characters as you always has the quirky characters. Grey's is always about the characters and the parents are simply there to help often reflecting what's happening to them.
Do wish Grey's have more tramq episodes that aren't just shooting. I know ER had some crazy ones and a lot of shooting but there were also different.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Maybe Arizona will drop it by not wanting to hurt Sofia feeling if she watches her parent fights.
Her parents?
Old 04-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
As I said I think Alex was right and so was she. However it would have been interesting for the character and even as an actor to see that conflict...
I find rather not.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Ben was never perfect, he left his family for a career, even, though, later he comes back. I think it's mostly Bailey who is perfect so people seen him as perfect too. I think they are going to write him off soon.
Owen was always weak, he was crying in Cristina shower, acting like a looser, etc. Most of guys are actually weak in Shondaland.
Penny is written this way because according to reports she is going to leave with Callie and I don't see them letting her go with someone bad, so maybe that's why she is perfect.
Agree that ER was better in reinventing itself.
Disagree about new needed catastrophe, it's already too much. Maybe the one that only includes newbies and not in the hospital.
Owen has PTSD and It really offends me that you think having that and breaking down because people do all the time as "weak" If you had to live with a mental disorder you would see there is nothing weak about living with your demons everyday all day long.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Owen has PTSD and It really offends me that you think having that and breaking down because people do all the time as "weak" If you had to live with a mental disorder you would see there is nothing weak about living with your demons everyday all day long.
He still has PSTD, they only use it when he has another new girfriend in hopes to cause some drama.
It's really disrespectful to his character and people who have PSTD.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's like PSTD only effect you when your dating not in your general life
Old 04-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's like PSTD only effect you when your dating not in your general life
Which is total BS .... I wish it worked that way to be honest.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Which is total BS .... I wish it worked that way to be honest.
Yeah it effects your work and relationships with your family but the writers do not want go to there.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah it effects your work and relationships with your family but the writers do not want go to there.
Yeah, It's just another plot to put in a story once it gets "boring" for the writers.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He even went back to a war zone last season and had no setbacks there. That was really strange.