Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks-and-Giggles (View Post)
Beyond frustrated with Japril right now--no, scratch that, with April. She constantly repeats the exact same mistakes that she has in the past and somehow we're supposed to feel like she's in the right and he's in the wrong. Neither of them learn at all to be fair, neither learns how to communicate with the other and that's probably because they're facing difficulty after difficulty without time to recover from it. Their relationship is so doomed, but we all know the powers-that-be often ignore laws of biology and psychology just to put on a good show!

It just upsets me that no one points out to her that she's abandoning Jackson again and again. He's always supposed to understand where she's coming from but she hasn't shown one inkling that she cares about what he wants and what he needs. Makes me feel terrible for Jackson having to go through all of this 100% alone (no Arizona, no Hunt, nobody...)

As for Meredith dating... hmm, I don't mind. I'm very glad that they're giving due importance to her relationship with Derek by showing her angst over whether she should or should not date, though. Very much needed!

And Amelia--jeez! She runs away the second things get difficult and we're supposed to feel bad for her? Hunt was so torn up and she didn't even bother asking him what was wrong. I am sure that in the next episode, he's gonna be the one apologizing and she's gonna pretend that he's a horrible person and that she was totally wronged. Ugh--Amelia and April are constantly fighting it out to be my least favorite characters on this show!

But Meredith and Alex... they're just the sweetest friendship I have ever seen on this show. I really hope there's never any sexual tension between them, because they are too heartwarming as friends to ruin it with the typical relationship-drama that is so well known to the GA universe!

As I said Meredith again a date has is okay. You must come back to the people. But Will is my suspect and sinister. I do not like him. It leads up to something. At first I found him okay and sympathetic but he seems to me more and more comical over. And the promo for episode 12x16 says it out much. Meredith regretted that with Will. I just hope that they therefore do not withdraw again. Because there are out there are other men who are really fine and it really my only good. For example, Nathan Riggs. I hope so that they will also have a date with him, and that will be very different. Just with more feeling and a dash of romance.

And Alex gets so worried is understandable. He has promised Cristina and indirectly Derek promised to take care of them and he is the only one who might next Maggie access to it has when she is bad or if it withdraws. Therefore ... it may well be that they kiss, but then realize that they feel nothing of it.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Shirley (View Post)
If he hadn't been drinking, she would have asked that. But she has to think about her sobriety!! Someone who has been sober for 60 days, this wasn't the best environment to be in. She did the right thing to walk away.

BTW, love it that Amy and Mer are civil to each other again. I want those carpool scenes back!
I understand and agree with what you're saying about Amelia--I can't imagine what it's like going through her struggle with alcoholism so I can't make any judgment about that. I think what I would have liked to see happen in that scene is Amelia (however quickly she needs to) saying, "I'm sorry, you've been drinking, I can't be here right now. I will talk to you tomorrow, we'll pick up our plans when you're feeling better, don't worry about it." Plus I can just TELL there's going to be a scene with Hunt apologizing and Amelia pretending she deserves it... that's what gets to me. She just doesn't get that everything isn't about her. It sucks that Hunt was drinking when he had plans with her and that it made it very difficult for her, but he doesn't have to apologize for anything more than just simply forgetting that they had plans, if even that. I wish for once Amelia could just say, "Hey, it's no big deal. I had to get away for my own sake, but I understand you were going through something rough, so let's talk about that when you're sober!"
Old 03-27-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

jackson has always been too good for april imo.
Old 03-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Jackson was a complete ass to April and I'm glad she went all "my body, my baby." He alluded to her aborting her baby made me want to scream.

Quote:
And Amelia--jeez! She runs away the second things get difficult and we're supposed to feel bad for her?
Really? So she was suppose to stay there and comfort Owen and probably go back to drinking and then drugs and sleeping around again all so Owen, who doesn't have a drinking problem can feel better? There is a reason they say to not get with someone in the first year of trying to get sober because if the person drinks you most likely won't be able to stay sober. It's been 60 days and I think Amelia did what was good for her and if Owen can't understand oh well. She has to take care of herself before anyone else. How did Owen forget they had plans it wasn't like they talked about birthday plans in the morning. It was hours, he didn't care though because his feelings got hurt and he needs a "couple" drinks which turned out to be more like 10
Old 03-30-2016, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Absolutely agree to the entire post above. How does it make any sense for Amelia, a recovering addict, to stick around to pacify Owen? Is she supposed to create an environment where she is tempted to drink, after getting back on the wagon not too long ago? It's not even as if Owen is sympathetic at this point. His problems with Nathan are pathetic.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I actually applaud Amelia for getting out of there.

Also agree that it's impossible to feel any sympathy for Owen at this point. The Owen/Nathan drama is beyond ridiculous; I'm just waiting for his sister to show up. It's been hinted at enough that she's going to.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm expecting his sister to turn up as well. But not before Riggs gets romantically involved with someone else. We need more drama, right?
Old 04-02-2016, 07:01 PM
New Fan

As I said before, I don't expect Amelia to put herself in a toxic situation like that. I do expect her to be respectful and not play the victim in the entire thing. Owen had a very long and rough day. As someone in the medical field, I can assure you that after having such a long day it is VERY easy to forget one's own name, let along birthday plans you made with someone else, no matter how much you care for them. And what Riggs said was very hurtful (not saying he shouldn't have said that or anything like that--Riggs had a right to say what he wanted to say--but I am saying that it was clear Owen took it hard and it made sense why he would). So Owen drinking after that =/= him being weak in anyway.

All I wanted from Amelia was for her to say exactly what she did in the latest episode: "It's hard for me to be in this situation when I'm just recovering, so I really need to stay away, I hope you understand." But the way she said it, she basically threw the incidence back in Owen's face, said she couldn't trust him, and said that things might never work out between them. Why? Because he had a tough day and got drunk when he didn't think she was coming over? He is a person of his own who also needs to think about himself. At least he also thought about Amelia and apologized (which I think is very unfair that he had to do that when he did nothing wrong in the situation). Amelia instead thinks only of herself and shoos Owen away whenever she feels like it, but then runs back to him whenever she's sad and lonely and he shows up because he CARES for her.

I just hate when people play the victim, and especially the women of Grey's are so good at that. And I hate the people that enable them in the name of "friendship." #1 reason why I was incredibly proud of Meredith for standing up to Amelia and just telling her to stop being such a friggin' child!
Old 07-26-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know Im actually on Arizona's side on this one....

She works with the father of the baby.... she works with children and knows that April is putting her baby at risk by not finding out if its healthy or not. I don't think its the worst thing ever that she told Avery about the baby, he deserved to know and April wasn't going to tell him.

If April didn't want Jackson to find out she shouldn't have told Arizona and Jackson would find out about it eventually.

I do see April's point in saying that she didn't want Jackson to stay with her just for the baby but he still deserved to know. She still could have told him after the papers were signed.

The alex/meredith pep talk about dating again was really really sweet. Finally I feel like someone is telling her something she wants to hear.

Will is pretty cute. When he said he just wanted to drive Mere home so she could sleep.

I just dont think its fair of April to tell Jackson its not his baby yet and there are no choices to be made yet etc etc because its THEIR child. He does have rights.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
^ I'm expecting his sister to turn up as well. But not before Riggs gets romantically involved with someone else. We need more drama, right?
Nathan is then not only with someone in a committed relationship, who will that be clear. Meredith! No, it could even be that he father is then.
I just wonder what if when Nathan learns much later that he is father. He said yes to April, he was really pissed off if you would conceal his pregnant?!
Old 01-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there is no culture of planned pregnancy