Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But please give Alex and Jo more than 30 seconds of screentime and development if you're going to keep them together.
or just break them up.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But please give Alex and Jo more than 30 seconds of screentime and development if you're going to keep them together.
It's outrageous for me how their storylines are being handled. And all of this despite of Shonda having said from the start that Jo and Alex belong together, so it's not like this is a brief fling where we don't need to know details about the relationship. We didn't even get a real talk about Jo's insecurities about marriage which makes me hope that we will at some point but I also don't know when that will be.

She grew up in an unstable enviroment and doesn't know what family is, has probably never witnessed a healthy marriage in those foster homes and now everyone around her is getting divorced. I understand where her fear of marriage comes from but I also wish the writers would explain it to the audience and also deal with it properly. Alex has never been a priority to the writers and now I feel like Jo is the same or even worse. It's a shame really because in seasons 9 and 10 they got a decent focus which made me believe that the writers care about them to a certain extent. 😞 I think as long as both Camilla and Justin stay the writers want to keep them together but they need to give them a chance as a couple instead of always ignoring them so they can tell the storylines for other characters.

Loved the scene with Alex and April and I also liked him hanging out with the guys again (I'm really tired of his friendship scenes being with the same 3 women all the time).

I think it looks like they're slowly building up Meredith/Nathan. I wonder how slowly Shonda will go with them, people are still mourning Derek after all. Owen being mad at him for putting his sister on the helicopter is kind of hypocritical when he booked a cheaper airline for his own doctors and two of them died. I wonder if Meredith will tell him that she never blamed him for Lexie's death and that he shouldn't do the same with Nathan.

Quote:
Also, Meredith will ALWAYS be a widow. You don't ever stop being a widow once you're a widow. That's the dumbest notion ever. Talk to real widows. Even ones who have remarried/been in relationships with other guys. They STILL consider themselves widows (talk to my mother, for instance).
I completely agree with that and I was really shaking my head when the therapist said that.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:21 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I wanted them to do that storyline with Derek...have him just disappear and be assumed dead, then at least it would be open. Just proves it was a possibility, but no, Shonda had to throw a tantrum and make sure Derek could never ever return.
I think the main reason they decided to kill Derek's character off is because Patrick was done with the role. I remember at the start of season 10 that he did an interview with Jimmy Kimmel and that time he spoke about how him and Ellen had already signed on for 2 more seasons which would have been season 11 AND season 12, but he didn't even complete the entire 11th season. Like I said, I think he was just done.

With that being said as far as Cristina's exit not being a death... I can see Sandra Oh coming back for the series finale even if it's just a cameo like Burke did in her last episode.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
Well it´s pretty obvious that they are going to explore that, as soon as Riggs said that she just vanished and nobody knows what happened was pretty obvious for me that at some point Owen sister is going to re-appear. Maybe they will founf her body or maybe she is safe and alive...who knows....but is pretty clear that that storyline is open and the writers will use it.
Or maybe we get a homeland/Grey's cross over where Owen's sister reappears after being a POW for years and she tries to assassinate the vice president.
I just can't face this is seems. In my dreams, in my dreams.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

She will obviously appear in this season finale, just like Addison did.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the scenes with Jo/Stephanie gabbing in the canteen and all of the guys gabbing about their girl problems. I love when the show remembers to show actual friendships.

As for Jo/Alex I get why she isn't ready for the ring and I'm glad it's not a no from her. I agree the storylines for them are awful though.

With Cristina and Derek gone I feel like Meredith no longer has any equals. Alex panders to her way too much for me to buy the friendship as anything equal anymore. The scenes with Riggs was the first time I've seen her have a decent back and forth with a character in a long time.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Stephanie´s role right now is dead, she hasn´t any storyline and the character isn´t attached to anyone, in a cast already too big I think is one of the characters that have to be written out.
Agree with this, I don't see her purpose at all.

Alex has proposed a few times hasn't he? and Jo never replied, which means you would assume she didn't want it. But then she brings up the ring she found and acts annoyed that Alex hasn't given it to her? WTF is her problem she's really starting to piss me off.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

[QUOTE]With Cristina and Derek gone I feel like Meredith no longer has any equals. Alex panders to her way too much for me to buy the friendship as anything equal anymore. The scenes with Riggs was the first time I've seen her have a decent back and forth with a character in a long time./QUOTE]
I think for now Riggs bring back the spike in Meredith which we seen with Derek in the start , but for how long
Old 07-24-2016, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Let's just put it this the Riggs, Meredith again gives life. He does Meredith very good.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

it is complex to talk about Riggs and Meredith rushed start