Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, thanks. I thought I heard that but wasn't sure. It makes sense seeing as it's a finale.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:34 PM
New Fan

But... I'm reading "live tweets" (i don't know if that is how you call this) of the episode right now! :/

I can't help it. I am not very patient (if someone dies today, i want to know it and avoid the shock xD)
Old 05-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

It was basically a filler episode, certainly no season finale.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I felt closure with Meredith, Webber/Catherine, and Jo/Alex. But certainly not with April/Jackson. And I feel like the writers were trying to allude to April/Arizona. That is really frustrating! I know the last time April and Arizona bonded, it was in the middle of the season and she was with either Jackson or Matthew. But now we have to wait the whole summer!
Old 05-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Japril was overkill. Losing a child, April already having left for close to a year and now this. I just have no words. Just ridiculous. If I have to watch Jackson hook up with some intern next season...well I probably won't be watching anyway.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Japril are the only couple I still have hope for and now I'm just overwhelming depressed.... They have been through enough already.... Would it be too much trouble for them to have five minutes of happiness....
Old 05-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think this was it for me. Calzona is 1000% done (they can joke about each other screwing others now WTF). Not sticking around for a few more seasons just to hope they get back together. Derek is dead. I don't care about these new interns. Everything I used to love about this show no longer exists. I feel bad for you Japril fans as I liked them, too, and the insane amount of drama they faced this season ends with this. Don't get me started on Jolex. They make me roll my eyes so damn hard. Thank goodness it's the hiatus so I can slowly start detoxing myself from this show. There is hardly anything I like about it anymore. Time to step of the carousel and save myself from the misery. This show has become so damn exhausting.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

The only good thing that happen tonight was Meredith and Amelia are in peace and that she finally think about Amelia safe and asked to Alex if Amelia could live in his house. The rest was so awful and boring.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Definitely the best thing about the episode was Derek's voicemail to Meredith. He loved her and their kids so much. I feel honored to have met Patrick and been in Seattle on the ferryboats that beautiful day he shot that scene.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Yeah, I think this was it for me. Calzona is 1000% done (they can joke about each other screwing others now WTF). Not sticking around for a few more seasons just to hope they get back together. Derek is dead. I don't care about these new interns. Everything I used to love about this show no longer exists. I feel bad for you Japril fans as I liked them, too, and the insane amount of drama they faced this season ends with this. Don't get me started on Jolex. They make me roll my eyes so damn hard. Thank goodness it's the hiatus so I can slowly start detoxing myself from this show. There is hardly anything I like about it anymore. Time to step of the carousel and save myself from the misery. This show has become so damn exhausting.
I lost interest in this show a while ago so I really don't care about what they did to Japril. I really don't care that Jolex rode off into the sunset again. In fact, I really don't care about season 12 at all.

This is probably the last post I'll make on this board cause there is nothing to discuss or to look forward to.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I lost interest in this show a while ago so I really don't care about what they did to Japril. I really don't care that Jolex rode off into the sunset again. In fact, I really don't care about season 12 at all.

This is probably the last post I'll make on this board cause there is nothing to discuss or to look forward to.
Yeah, as of right now I feel nothing for S12 and it makes me sad. Even this season I've started to lose interest and it's pretty much the only show I had to watch live and that went away recently.

I think Japril will be fine. It's Calzona that are made to be the ones who can't ever work out their problems and never get the big scenes/epic moments the other couples get. They've had the weirdest breakup. It's been almost two years in Grey's time since they separated and they are completely stagnant. They have barely been shown as co-parents and there's no longing or angst, nothing. That makes it seem like they are over for good.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Same Shorty and Posterity, Same
Old 05-15-2015, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

so happy for Jolex...they deserve happy ending

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 05-15-2015, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow you guys all feel the same way I do.

The only good thing for me was the ending how Amelia listened to Derek's last message, and how the sisters were together at the end (Meredith, Maggie, and Amelia).

Other than that this was no season finale either.

I'll be coming back to S12 because this is one of those shows I can't stand but I have to see it through to the end (I've tried giving it up on several occasions and kept coming back to see what was going on) but it will just be there to be on and no real interest.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Only watched the clip of Derek's voicemail...and that's it. I really dont feel the need to watch the rest, sadly...and I guess I wanted to see Patrick's very last scene on Grey's. The show was over for me after 11.21.... I was struggling to watch but MerDer journey kept me....now that is over (and in that way), really no interest...something broke, left a void and dont think anything the show will do, can fix it. Good luck to those who will keep watching.

Icon by Jaje