Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2015, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
That doesn't really make sense, considering:

Spoiler:

So the kids have to be real.
Well at least Zola, I think (can't remember seasons). But a lot of flashbacking has been happening; I wouldn't be surprised if it continued in the next episodes. I agree if Meredith's been nuts since Flight, and lost all those people, it would be horribly sad.

But sadder yet is all the Meredith voiceovers about memory this season alone (which I've now YTed, at least): they're often about Ellis and memory, and strangely enough, a lot of what Richard said in "One Flight Down". Terrible name for the episode too: yes, there was a plane crash in Seattle, but "one flight down" really points to "Flight" — the one that changed everything.

I have no idea what's going on (I'm not married to Meredith=Alzheimer's last few years), but clearly something really weird is going on (though I def. think Derek's a goner). I think what gets me the most (anger-wise) is

Spoiler:

Derek's Fate: Anyway, I think the real kicker is while I'm not a regular watcher anymore, I still have/listen to the GA mp3s, and the name of the next episode is synonymous with the whole show: How to Save a Life. That, plus Shonda writing How to Save a Life means only one thing to me: a Big Swan Song. Meredith or Derek. (Hell I thought they'd do that episode title as a series finale episode, so my eyes definitely bulged with that bit of news). Why do it early? (Kill off a main?) So there's no cliffhanger ending,, but rather catharsis/acceptance for the audience and characters.

I just have this eerie feeling.

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 04-19-2015, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

That is not the name of the last episode. It was false information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebuchette (View Post)
while I'm not a regular watcher anymore
This is all I needed to know.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
That is not the name of the last episode. It was false information.

This is all I needed to know.
Well thanks. That's sweet.

I'm not a regular watcher anymore for a reason: GA has only 2 original interns and mostly other characters I don't care about. It can be PAINFUL to watch. But just because I'm a casual viewer NOW doesn't mean I want the show to crash on a bad note. I just can't care about the constant onslaught of new blood relatives.

Anyway, I watched all of the first episode this season again since my post, and Mer clearly calls Karev "her person." I'd thought he was a temporary person, but no, Alex is her person now, so the finale title (true or not) doesn't mean jack to me anymore. SO isn't coming back for it because Cristina isn't Mer's person anymore.

Anyway, the primary point is still the title and writer of the upcoming episode. Shonda wouldn't use that title on a red herring BS episode. I think these next few episodes should be pretty good.

Her mom killed his wife. He needs another.

Walder / Sansa
Old 04-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Sandra has said in interviews she has asked to come back for the series finale, whenever that may be.

The reason the title doesn't mean jack is ... because it's not the title.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Someone made up that title on wikpedia. It was not confirmed to be the title.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Grey's Anatomy Round Table: When is it Time to Panic? - TV Fanatic
Old 05-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the "where's derek?" plot, i found it more interesting then him just being gone in DC.

The plane crash was good drama in the episode. Man seattle is cursed. But I liked seeing all the reactions from everyone.

Maggie finding out about the accident was much needed, she finally found out Meredith had a freaking sister.

Owen is so irritating because he takes things so personally and was only yelling at Amelia because he was upset about what happened with them. He always does that.

Stephanie is irritating. She needs to go. She's done nothing since shes been on the show.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stpephine character SL has been more of a filler.