Old 01-30-2015, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

How was the episode?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-30-2015, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
How was the episode?
I enjoyed the episode. The scenes with April were very powerful & sad. Dr. Herman (Geena Davis) is a very frustrating character for me. There were some good scenes regarding her condition too. The post-it contract was referred to several times. I don't want to say to much so you can enjoy the episode when you are able to watch.

Oh! And of course there was a dramatic event which caused the ER to fill up with traumatically injured people.

PS - I've never posted here before & don't know why. But I love Greys & have watched from the beginning.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-30-2015, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

I like how it was one accident that almost everyone was involved with. Those are the best episodes. Arizona/Amelia/Herman had their own thing, but for everyone else it was about the car crash.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

This season has been so good!!

The voiceover gave me chills.

Loved Meredith and Owen working together.. I am really liking him this season.. Badass Meredith in the OR ftw

Meredith's scene with the nanny was so powerful. Wow.. Ellen!!!

And the last MerDer scene was everything and the flashbacks.. Though I have a feeling Derek's line is foreshadowing... So proud they kept trending worldwide during the episode!!

Can't really say I care about Herman.

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 01-30-2015 at 07:28 AM
Old 01-30-2015, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

I love Amelia, but hate the Herman tumor storyline. Unless Mer gets to see it and remembers the butterfly tumor from season 8, I can't say I'll ever truly care.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Grey's second halves of seasons aren't usually as good as the firsts but I'm glad to see that for now the quality stands.

I liked all the storylines which is something not so usual. I thought everyone had a good amount of screentime which is hard to do now on this show.

I feel so bad for April & Jackson and can totally see how April would find it hard for her faith to go through something like this. Both of them break my heart.

I'm glad MerDer patched things up because I'm not interested in seeing them fight one more time.

I actually like Herman's storyline, but mostly because Geena Davis is a great actress and she sells it.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Technically it's not the second half of the season. We have three episodes to go.

While I'm not a huge fan of the storyline, Dr. Herman cracks me up at times, and when she was talking about hope, I totally got where she was coming from. I just think there are so many storylines going on that it's difficult to tell them all in full capacity. Though, you're right, everyone got their fair share of screen time in last episode. I hope the same for episode 10, since it's written by the same writer as 10x14, and imo 10x14 was the best balanced episode of season 10.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Great episode honestly. Well worth the wait. It was also nice that Meredith mentioned Christina again. It was a bit sad that they hadn't talked in a while, but I loved her explanation. At least it was implied ( I choose to believe it anyway ) that she called her anyway after her conversation with Owen. Hope she did it. And I definately hope she will mention Christina every now and then. A mention like this was perfect. Ellen Pompeo was great throughout the whole episode, once again proving why she is my favorite actress on the show. So much talent.

Another talent? Sarah Drew. Damn, I felt for her. Same for Jackson. That storyline is so sad. I do have to admit that it's somehow strange that noone in Seattle can have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy, but ok. Other than that it's written really, really well.

It's nice to see Amelia handling more and grow into herself. I hope her past will be deepened, especially with the connection she could have with April now. Amelia lost her child...and April is in danger of experiencing the same. They could help eachother. Reading this Shonda Rhimes?

Don't care much for Geena Davis, but I realised why she was hesistant to get any hopes. It was realistic.

Looks like there is a future for Derek and Meredith. I have trust in them, even though the coming time will be hard.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

ell Sarah Drew absolutely knocked it out of the park last night. Both her and Jesse Williams were amazing and I'm fully invested in this storyline. Aprils line at the end about it being a boy absolutely broke my heart. It was gut wrenching. Kudos to the writers and both actors for making this storyline such a good one.

I think April was right to have a go at Stephanie. She was in an awkward position and I get why she told Jackson but she still told Jo as well as indicating it to both Meredith and Owen. It wasn't her place and even if she was coming from a good place she ahould know as a doctor that the information was confidential.

Owen is a condescending pain and it was never more evident then in this episode. Ugh I really wanted April to punch him when he kicked Her out of the OR. He's just such a tool.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-31-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Owen didn't even have any idea as to why Jackson wanted her out of the OR before he came right in acting as if she wasn't qualified for the job. As her mentor he actually thought he had to trust her husband more than her.